Wrath of the Shadow/Jedi Temple Security Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrath of the Shadow/Jedi Temple Security Force's forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Playlist
House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? - Page 4 ZjJiMzU*YmNkYjIwMyZvZj*w
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» the jack of all trades
House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 5:56 pm by GinsuMisky

» A very pressing matter (contains poll)
House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:21 pm by ADMHalsey

» new updates!!!
House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:05 am by Nelson_MD

» Ideas
House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:57 am by nitsua25

» What Happend?
House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 9:18 pm by Darth Viraden

» post some funny star wars pics!!
House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:06 pm by Jedi_Man

» Crew Skills
House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 11:58 am by Jedi_Man

» Post characters and bio's here
House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:00 pm by Jedi_Man

» Star Wars yo'mama jokes
House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:37 am by Jedi_Man

» Training for Jedi Man
House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:32 pm by Jedi_Man

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 77 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:18 am
Top posters
Nelson_MD (684)
House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? - Page 4 Vote_lcapHouse/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? - Page 4 Voting_barHouse/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
GinsuMisky (483)
House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? - Page 4 Vote_lcapHouse/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? - Page 4 Voting_barHouse/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Darth Viraden (320)
Herman Mermon (167)
Calo_Fett (157)
ADMHalsey (151)
alienboy (88)
madiloriancon (71)
Jedi_Man (47)
nitsua25 (37)
Disclaimer

This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd. and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2009 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd. You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or ‘deep link’ to any image, video or sound clip directly.
Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.

House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations?

Go down 
+8
Jedi_Man
alienboy
mickyg
Herman Mermon
madiloriancon
Darth Viraden
Calo_Fett
Nelson_MD
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations?   House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 12:37 pm

yeah, and who is going to pay for it, you... i think i would like a movable capitol ship, like the Errant Venture . We could have like a training room and a cafeteria. But his ship was a gambling ship. And was used to transport jedi when they were outlawed by the republic, when the vong threatened them.
Back to top Go down
http://academygenohardan.bestforum.us
Calo_Fett

Calo_Fett

PostSubject: Re: House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations?   House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 2:19 pm

Like many have said before, since we dont know what they will do when you die I it is hard to determine all of this. However, i will give my two cents anyways. I think when you are on a planet when you die you will get sent back to your ship and at the beggining of the game, when you have no ship, you are sent back to "headquarters" or whever you main quest giver is. Now once you are out in space two things can happen. one, if your ship is blown up you are sent back to the last planet you visited and your ship just responds. Second, the one that is least likely, you loose everything and you and your compainions are sent back to the last planet your visited. Also, i doubt we will have big capital ships for bases. However, if we do I really dont think they will be able to move, fight, or be fired upon.
Just my thoughts
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations?   House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 6:06 pm

Vary valed points Veradan... Though the least likely to happen with the ship is definitely not going to happen because in either a video or the PC GAMER artical... They said you'll have to go through a space mission a couple of times before you get past it... so if you lose your ship you'll have to get a new ship a couple of times a mission...
Back to top Go down
Calo_Fett

Calo_Fett

PostSubject: Re: House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations?   House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 2:36 pm

read in an article that there will be no base ships. So I am thinking they are saving stuff like that for expansion packs, also there will be no "free flying" kind of stuff.
Back to top Go down
ADMHalsey

ADMHalsey

PostSubject: Re: House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations?   House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 6:39 pm

well since i have no idea where i was for this post, im going to post my 2 cents. my theory is that guilds will have an option to buy a space station for a large amount of creds, and once you have it guild members are permitted to fly there on their navicomputers. thiis will be a problem becouse i dought they will lets us have a dual faction guild so funds will be speratae and in the jedi temple securitys case willl be much slower then then the empires. i also think that space stations will come with vedors and a gbank to make it purposeful. i do have to say they will add free space flight as an expansion and maybe even capitals. id perfer for them to wait to add space combat so that each part of the game will be as perfect as possible
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations?   House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 7:06 pm

actually halsey, you weren't here when this post was started...sorry...
Back to top Go down
ADMHalsey

ADMHalsey

PostSubject: Re: House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations?   House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 7:16 pm

sorry for what?
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations?   House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 9:52 pm

that you were not here, and not knowing that this was already here confused you...
Back to top Go down
ADMHalsey

ADMHalsey

PostSubject: Re: House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations?   House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 1:49 am

its perfectly fine i was just laughing at the fact i didnt notice a six page post
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations?   House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 9:16 am

Well I hope that Halsey is right... I would like to have a space station where guild members can go and hangout... buy new gear... and put up funds in the guild bank... but I'm sure that both sides will put up funds for both the Empire and Republic because everyone is going to have characters on both sides...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations?   House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4