Wrath of the Shadow/Jedi Temple Security Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrath of the Shadow/Jedi Temple Security Force's forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Playlist
House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? ZjJiMzU*YmNkYjIwMyZvZj*w
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» the jack of all trades
House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 5:56 pm by GinsuMisky

» A very pressing matter (contains poll)
House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:21 pm by ADMHalsey

» new updates!!!
House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:05 am by Nelson_MD

» Ideas
House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:57 am by nitsua25

» What Happend?
House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 9:18 pm by Darth Viraden

» post some funny star wars pics!!
House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:06 pm by Jedi_Man

» Crew Skills
House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 11:58 am by Jedi_Man

» Post characters and bio's here
House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:00 pm by Jedi_Man

» Star Wars yo'mama jokes
House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:37 am by Jedi_Man

» Training for Jedi Man
House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:32 pm by Jedi_Man

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 77 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:18 am
Top posters
Nelson_MD (684)
House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? Vote_lcapHouse/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? Voting_barHouse/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? Vote_rcap 
GinsuMisky (483)
House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? Vote_lcapHouse/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? Voting_barHouse/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? Vote_rcap 
Darth Viraden (320)
Herman Mermon (167)
Calo_Fett (157)
ADMHalsey (151)
alienboy (88)
madiloriancon (71)
Jedi_Man (47)
nitsua25 (37)
Disclaimer

This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd. and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2009 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd. You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or ‘deep link’ to any image, video or sound clip directly.
Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.

House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations?

Go down 
+8
Jedi_Man
alienboy
mickyg
Herman Mermon
madiloriancon
Darth Viraden
Calo_Fett
Nelson_MD
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? Empty
PostSubject: House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations?   House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 9:37 am

so if the swtor creators give us the chance of having a Capitol ship/ ground base, for guilds, what will we choose. There was a lot of discussing that on the other forums. I think that we should have a capitol ship if possible. But how unlikely is that. I don't think that they are going to allow us to move around in a Star Destroyer firing on tiny little ships that have one player in them. I think that maybe they would have somthing like a space station like in the story. Which by the way, chapter nine is on the way. So, i look forward to your feedback.
post it below afro
llllllllll
llllllllll
llllllllll
llllllllll
llllllllll
lllllllllllllllllllll
llllllllllllllllll
lllllllllllll
llllllllll
lllllll
llll
ll
l
Back to top Go down
http://academygenohardan.bestforum.us
Calo_Fett

Calo_Fett

PostSubject: Re: House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations?   House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 12:10 pm

I would like a ground main base of operations. Then, the ships could be used for meeting places for each council.
I agree i dont think they will give us a massive ship for every guild.
Back to top Go down
Darth Viraden

Darth Viraden

PostSubject: Re: House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations?   House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 2:29 pm

i think we should have a space station. It would be easier to command the guild from there because inhabitants of a planet cannat hurt us. But i really like the idea of having a capital ship as our base and if they let us have one we should mak that our base.
Back to top Go down
Calo_Fett

Calo_Fett

PostSubject: Re: House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations?   House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 2:32 pm

good point Darth Viraden
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations?   House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 3:28 pm

if we get the chance to get a space station it is a good idea, but is that really going to happen Question
Back to top Go down
madiloriancon

madiloriancon

PostSubject: Re: House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations?   House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 4:36 pm

I think their are certain pvp areas where capitol ships can attack each other. I would imagine that they have to be the approximate same size. If so I want to use a small ship and inflatrate it. Cool
Back to top Go down
madiloriancon

madiloriancon

PostSubject: Re: House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations?   House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 10:14 pm

Darth Viraden wrote:
i think we should have a space station. It would be easier to command the guild from there because inhabitants of a planet cannat hurt us. But i really like the idea of having a capital ship as our base and if they let us have one we should mak that our base.

But it would be fun if they could try to board us as long as nothing is permantely damaged. Smile
Back to top Go down
Herman Mermon

Herman Mermon

PostSubject: Re: House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations?   House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 3:25 pm

Well I would be totally fine with either, but from the looks of what Bioware has revealed so far we will probably have to get the massive ship.

But there is still nearly a year for them to reveal ground bases for guilds so we just need to keep waiting I guess.
Back to top Go down
Herman Mermon

Herman Mermon

PostSubject: Re: House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations?   House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 3:26 pm

[quote="madiloriancon"]I think their are certain pvp areas where capitol ships can attack each other. I would imagine that they have to be the approximate same size. If so I want to use a small ship and inflatrate it. 8) [/quote]

Now that would be cool, being able to infiltrate and board other ships in space combat. 8)
Back to top Go down
mickyg

mickyg

PostSubject: Re: House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations?   House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 11:00 pm

i reckon a capital ship but in the end i would rather the death star
Back to top Go down
alienboy

alienboy

PostSubject: Re: House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations?   House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 4:34 pm

i dont really care as long as we have a base with base defenses so no one can attack and destroy our base of operrations (that would be really cool if Bioware made that happen).
Back to top Go down
Jedi_Man

Jedi_Man

PostSubject: Re: House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations?   House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 5:01 pm

I think we should have a ground base so that we all know where it is without asking someone where someone else flew it to (which would probably happen with a capitol ship).
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations?   House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 5:24 pm

Capital ship all the way... I like being in space so a space station would be cool as well...
Back to top Go down
Jedi_Man

Jedi_Man

PostSubject: Re: House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations?   House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 5:35 pm

GinsuMisky wrote:
Capital ship all the way... I like being in space so a space station would be cool as well...

I still think a capitol ship would pose problems.
Back to top Go down
nitsua25

nitsua25

PostSubject: Re: House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations?   House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 5:46 pm

ya that could be confusing...
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations?   House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 5:48 pm

yeah, how would it move
Back to top Go down
Jedi_Man

Jedi_Man

PostSubject: Re: House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations?   House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 5:55 pm

nelson_md wrote:
yeah, how would it move

what, the capital ship?
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations?   House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 5:58 pm

They would move by thrusters...
Back to top Go down
Jedi_Man

Jedi_Man

PostSubject: Re: House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations?   House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 6:01 pm

GinsuMisky wrote:
They would move by thrusters...

ya, a ship's gotta have engines
Back to top Go down
Darth Viraden

Darth Viraden

PostSubject: Re: House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations?   House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 6:21 pm

i still like the idea of making our base a space station or a massive ship because then the inhabitants of a planet cant harm you also if you had a massive ship no one would no where your base would be (besides the members of course)
Back to top Go down
nitsua25

nitsua25

PostSubject: Re: House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations?   House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 6:42 pm

and for the thing about where the station would be, we could have something on the site that would be updated if it was moved... just a thought. Neutral
Back to top Go down
alienboy

alienboy

PostSubject: Re: House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations?   House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 6:55 pm

but i think a capital ship would be cool casue then we can like move it around so we dont have to take the pain of moving a ground base and a space station
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations?   House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 7:38 pm

On top of that space stations and capital ships have more room because they have multipule levels...
Back to top Go down
Jedi_Man

Jedi_Man

PostSubject: Re: House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations?   House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:22 pm

I must admit those are some good points.
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations?   House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:29 pm

Yup... I'm good at making points... god I can't wait for this game to come put...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations?   House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? Empty

Back to top Go down

House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrath of the Shadow/Jedi Temple Security Force :: General Discussion :: Member Discussion-
Jump to: