Wrath of the Shadow/Jedi Temple Security Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrath of the Shadow/Jedi Temple Security Force's forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Playlist
House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? - Page 3 ZjJiMzU*YmNkYjIwMyZvZj*w
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» the jack of all trades
House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 5:56 pm by GinsuMisky

» A very pressing matter (contains poll)
House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:21 pm by ADMHalsey

» new updates!!!
House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:05 am by Nelson_MD

» Ideas
House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:57 am by nitsua25

» What Happend?
House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 9:18 pm by Darth Viraden

» post some funny star wars pics!!
House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:06 pm by Jedi_Man

» Crew Skills
House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 11:58 am by Jedi_Man

» Post characters and bio's here
House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:00 pm by Jedi_Man

» Star Wars yo'mama jokes
House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:37 am by Jedi_Man

» Training for Jedi Man
House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:32 pm by Jedi_Man

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 77 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:18 am
Top posters
Nelson_MD (684)
House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? - Page 3 Vote_lcapHouse/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? - Page 3 Voting_barHouse/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
GinsuMisky (483)
House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? - Page 3 Vote_lcapHouse/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? - Page 3 Voting_barHouse/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Darth Viraden (320)
Herman Mermon (167)
Calo_Fett (157)
ADMHalsey (151)
alienboy (88)
madiloriancon (71)
Jedi_Man (47)
nitsua25 (37)
Disclaimer

This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd. and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2009 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd. You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or ‘deep link’ to any image, video or sound clip directly.
Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.

House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations?

Go down 
+8
Jedi_Man
alienboy
mickyg
Herman Mermon
madiloriancon
Darth Viraden
Calo_Fett
Nelson_MD
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jedi_Man

Jedi_Man

House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations?   House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:27 pm

GinsuMisky wrote:
Na they don't pee their pants and run away... the also have stun grenads

kicking a dude in the nuts would be more fun than a stun grenade... cheers plus you can keep kicking him a lot. cheers
Back to top Go down
Herman Mermon

Herman Mermon

PostSubject: Re: House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations?   House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:25 pm

Darth Viraden wrote:
maybe he pees his pants and runs away no one knows
I second this theory.
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations?   House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:51 pm

Back to the subject... I still say we go with a Capital ship if their going to let us have that option... it has so much more room and we could each could have our own quarters...
Back to top Go down
Mikeythewrench

Mikeythewrench

PostSubject: Re: House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations?   House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 4:27 pm

I think It would be cool if we had a temple like the jedi had in kotor, with a masters chamber and training chamber and whatnot. Would just be cool to think we have our own council and our own way of the force.
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations?   House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 4:32 pm

Well its for more then just force users... hell most of it is Bounty Hunters so a Base or a Capital Ship would be best...
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations?   House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 4:34 pm

that is a pretty good idea, and i expect Bioware to give us some sort of base, and we could upgrade it with special rooms where we could spar and stuff...
Back to top Go down
http://academygenohardan.bestforum.us
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations?   House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:06 pm

Yeah I wouldn't dought if they did... all of Bioware's games are about comradery and they usually do have their won't base... in the big ones like Masse Effect and KoTOR they have ships so why not give a guild a big ship for everyone in a guild and it would save on space on the planets as well...
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations?   House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:20 pm

I don't know, it is up to them.
Back to top Go down
Herman Mermon

Herman Mermon

PostSubject: Re: House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations?   House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 7:14 pm

From what Bioware has been revealing so far with the ships and whatnot, I would say they are leaning more towards the capital ship option for guilds rather than ground bases, but then again there is plenty of time for them to announce something else.
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations?   House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 7:21 pm

yeah, but how would they move, and I sadly am not looking for a simple thrusters and engines answer, WHO would move the ship and decided where it would go, and who it would fire upon. I don't think that they will make the capitol ships personally, but the ground base makes a lot of sense. But alas, we still have several months before the game comes out. And just a side note, i think that they would give us a frigate, not a capitol ship, it would take more than a hundred members to keep a capitol ship working, what with all the med bays, and turbo lasers and maintenance and hangar crew...it would be too much, a frigate or a corvette would make a little more sense.
Back to top Go down
alienboy

alienboy

PostSubject: Re: House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations?   House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 7:22 pm

Ya that is very true because a capital ship base would be coool and theres no need to move it to anothother planet then a ground base where you have to pack everything up and move Cool
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations?   House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 7:24 pm

and i forgot to say, how would it move in a battle, you would need to position it in battle, i just makes no sense to put one big ship in a battle with a bunch of little ones, it does not seem fair.
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations?   House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 8:12 pm

lol... NPCs would run the capital ship... the guns would be automated unless a guild member wanted to sit down and blast away... NPC pilots would fly it and move it around and the guild leader would decide where to move it two... they don't have to do PvP with the capital ships, but if they did it would be like a capital vs a capital with guild members either flying fighters or blasting away at the other capital ship with turbo lasers and a guild member at the helm calling the shots on were the NPC's shoot and where the ship flies during battle... so if the capital ships did do battle it would be like a guild vs guild type of thing...
Back to top Go down
Darth Viraden

Darth Viraden

PostSubject: Re: House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations?   House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 8:27 pm

well, if little ships went into a battle with a capital ship they dont have any brains
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations?   House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 8:30 pm

Yeah I have to give that one to you... but the consept of guild vs guild with capital ships is a great idea...
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations?   House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:34 pm

maybe, i like where that would go, but instead, the capitol ships would blast away, and some pilots would choose to shoot turbo lasers, and others could fly...hmmmm
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations?   House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:38 pm

Lol... we if they don't do that when it comes out or in future expansions before I join the development team I'll suggest it... and see what I can do about that...
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations?   House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:40 pm

cool cool, maybe you can start another star wars game that every star wars fan dreams of, now...i don't know what that would be, but it is a start...lol
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations?   House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:46 pm

lol... I think this is the game they've all been dreaming of... I'm going to make the space combat, and free roam system for TOR what they dreamed of...
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations?   House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:48 pm

yeah, it better be...lol
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations?   House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:06 pm

I'll take suggestion from you guys on I know what the people what... and delivier...
Back to top Go down
Mikeythewrench

Mikeythewrench

PostSubject: Re: House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations?   House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 12:22 am

I wouldnt be surprised if the Guild ship wasnt functional as a moving base and had functional weaponry.... i think they are going to leave the players personal ships to that... I think guild ships will be off limits. Reason i say this is because if you think about it... logic dictates that if a guild ship was destroyed.. the guild would be homeless as it were and would most likely disband. Bioware is very much a team based operation and would not want that to happen so, they probably wont let people control flagships or attack them. That is just my opinion and i could be very much wrong but it makes sense. Sorry guys
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations?   House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 12:28 am

If you go by that logic... then if your own personal ship were to be destroied then you would be out a ship and a place to keep your compainion characters would have no place to go either... but when its a video game... how many MMO's do you know makes you lose stuff when something like that is destroied... the ships just respone like the characters... it would be a sucky MMO if it got destroied you'd have to get another ship... thats rediculious and no one would want to play...
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations?   House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 9:02 am

you guys are all right, but we don't know what is going to happen when we die in the game in different situations, maybe if you die you go back to a certain spot when you play the story, but when you die during PvP maybe you return to your ship, but space battles messes that all up. Maybe you go to your "home planet" after you die in space... no one knows except for Bioware, maybe they will release it soon.
Back to top Go down
Darth Viraden

Darth Viraden

PostSubject: Re: House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations?   House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 11:02 am

well if you lose your capital ship just suck it up and save for another 1. its called life....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations?   House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

House/ Capitol Ship guild base of operations?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next