Wrath of the Shadow/Jedi Temple Security Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrath of the Shadow/Jedi Temple Security Force's forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Playlist
Post characters and bio's here ZjJiMzU*YmNkYjIwMyZvZj*w
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» the jack of all trades
Post characters and bio's here EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 5:56 pm by GinsuMisky

» A very pressing matter (contains poll)
Post characters and bio's here EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:21 pm by ADMHalsey

» new updates!!!
Post characters and bio's here EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:05 am by Nelson_MD

» Ideas
Post characters and bio's here EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:57 am by nitsua25

» What Happend?
Post characters and bio's here EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 9:18 pm by Darth Viraden

» post some funny star wars pics!!
Post characters and bio's here EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:06 pm by Jedi_Man

» Crew Skills
Post characters and bio's here EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 11:58 am by Jedi_Man

» Post characters and bio's here
Post characters and bio's here EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:00 pm by Jedi_Man

» Star Wars yo'mama jokes
Post characters and bio's here EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:37 am by Jedi_Man

» Training for Jedi Man
Post characters and bio's here EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:32 pm by Jedi_Man

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 77 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:18 am
Top posters
Nelson_MD (684)
Post characters and bio's here Vote_lcapPost characters and bio's here Voting_barPost characters and bio's here Vote_rcap 
GinsuMisky (483)
Post characters and bio's here Vote_lcapPost characters and bio's here Voting_barPost characters and bio's here Vote_rcap 
Darth Viraden (320)
Herman Mermon (167)
Calo_Fett (157)
ADMHalsey (151)
alienboy (88)
madiloriancon (71)
Jedi_Man (47)
nitsua25 (37)
Disclaimer

This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd. and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2009 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd. You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or ‘deep link’ to any image, video or sound clip directly.
Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.

Post characters and bio's here

Go down 
+2
Darth Viraden
Nelson_MD
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

Post characters and bio's here Empty
PostSubject: Post characters and bio's here   Post characters and bio's here EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:58 pm

hey guys for the wiki i would like to put a lot of people's characters on the site. And along with that, a pic if you have one of your character. Give me everything you want put on the page. Maybe an extra story besides their bio...
Back to top Go down
http://academygenohardan.bestforum.us
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: Post characters and bio's here   Post characters and bio's here EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 11:21 am

as a side note, I noticed that our character pages would be empty, a lot of us can't just make a character by drawing it. So, through a stroke of extraordinary brilliance, I thought that we all need to take a screen shots of our character in the game, and then have me put it on the wiki...with a caption of your choice. I just thought this would be a better idea rather than stealing images off of google and such. So, don't forget to post your characters Bio here...
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: Post characters and bio's here   Post characters and bio's here EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 11:40 am

the link below is my characters bio, if you would like to look at it as an example, be my guest.

http://bhgacademy.wikia.com/wiki/Grand_Master_Celoni
Back to top Go down
Darth Viraden

Darth Viraden

PostSubject: Re: Post characters and bio's here   Post characters and bio's here EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 12:44 pm

Name: Darth Viraden
Height: 6'5
Weight: 246
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Yellow(resulting from Dark Side corruption)
Facial Features: Light Saber burn going diagnal through face, Respertory mask
Birth: Unknown
Death: n/a
Birth Planet: Korriban
Planet Residing: Unknown
Clothing: Sith Battle Armor, Black Cape
Weapens: Light Saber
Class: Sith Warrior (Juggernaut)

Bio: From his childhood Darth Viraden had a strong connection to the Force. He was born on the sith homeworld, Korriban. At 5 years old, the sith took him and trained him in the ways of the Dark Side. He was extremly aggresive and ruthless. Once, he accidently killed his master in training. By the age of 19 he was one of the most feared and powerful sith of his time. Noticing his power, the Emperor took him in as his own apprentice. When his training was complete, he became a Sith Warrior. He felt no remorse. If any of the sith apprentices were incompetent, he would torture them for countless hours. Each time he used different types of torture. One time he crushed a students heart with the force and then let savage creatures tear the student apart. When the war against the republic began, he was one of the first to be deployed. He killed countless jedi. One day, the emperor sent him on a secret mission. He was to go to collect a sith holocron from a jedi temple. He has not been seen since...

Light Saber Color: Red
Jedi Killed: 876
Jedi Masters killed: 15
Students Tortured: 106

Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: Post characters and bio's here   Post characters and bio's here EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 1:17 pm

your character is on the wiki site now! Yay...
Back to top Go down
Darth Viraden

Darth Viraden

PostSubject: Re: Post characters and bio's here   Post characters and bio's here EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 1:19 pm

YAY! he is becoming known...(Emperor throne room music)
Back to top Go down
Darth Viraden

Darth Viraden

PostSubject: Re: Post characters and bio's here   Post characters and bio's here EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 1:20 pm

i noticed you cut some stuff out of the bio... why?
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: Post characters and bio's here   Post characters and bio's here EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 1:42 pm

because it sounded funny, and was grammatically incorrect.
Back to top Go down
Darth Viraden

Darth Viraden

PostSubject: Re: Post characters and bio's here   Post characters and bio's here EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 1:44 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
Darth Viraden

Darth Viraden

PostSubject: Re: Post characters and bio's here   Post characters and bio's here EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 1:45 pm

Do you still have Calandors Bio?
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: Post characters and bio's here   Post characters and bio's here EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 1:54 pm

everyone just needs to post their characters bio if they want it on the site
Back to top Go down
Herman Mermon

Herman Mermon

PostSubject: Re: Post characters and bio's here   Post characters and bio's here EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 5:33 pm

Yeah once I have a fair amount of time i'll post my bio along with a sketch of my character.
Back to top Go down
Darth Viraden

Darth Viraden

PostSubject: Re: Post characters and bio's here   Post characters and bio's here EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 6:42 pm

Name: Rezanian
Species: Human
Eye Color: Dark Green
Height: 6'5
Weight: 224
Year born: Unknown
Year of death: n/a
Planet Born On: Tatooine
Planet Residing On: Courcant
Facial Features: Light Saber burn going down right side of face.
Hair Color: Black
Class: Jedi Knight
Weapens: Light Saber
Clothing: Jedi battle armor, Black jedi Robe

Bio: Rezanian spent his early childhood on tatooine he lived on a farm on the outskirts of Mos Eisley. When he was 5 his parents were killed by tusken raiders. When the tuskens were advancing toward him he felt a rush of power go though him. He force gripped one tusken and through it into a wall. He force pushed the other. They both were dead. Scared, he went to Mos Eisley. He bumped into a Jedi Knight. The jedi sensed his power and brought him to couracant. The jedi counci tested him and he past their test. They allowed him to be trained in the jedi arts. When he became a Jedi Knight he was aggresive. On one mission dealing with mercenaries and thugs, he showed no mercey. He killed evryone. When one mercenary begged for mercy he simply cut his head off to sielence him. Years later he entered the War with the Sith. No more is known about him...

Light Saber Color: Blue
Sith Killed: 649

Back to top Go down
Herman Mermon

Herman Mermon

PostSubject: Re: Post characters and bio's here   Post characters and bio's here EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 7:30 pm

Name: Galak Kane
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 175
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Facial Features: Vibroblade scar across face from early in his Sith training, left eye is colorless from it.. (See picture)
Birthplace: Tattoine
Planet of Residence: Korriban
Clothing: (Battle Clothing Displayed Below) Non-Battle Clothing consists of everything shown below plus a black Sith robe.
Weapons: Dual lava-colored lightsabers.
Class: Sith Marauder (Sith Warrior DPS)
Bio: Galak Kane was born in a small settlement on Tattoine in 28 BTC (28 years before the game takes place I believe). One day as an infant, he was sensed by a small pack of Sith Assassins who were exploring out in the dune sea and kidnapped before the night was out. He was taken to Korriban and began training as soon as he came of age. He eventually passed the trials/training academy as a top student. He was taken under the training of an unknown master of great skill and wisdom. His master taught him how to defend against all lightsaber forms and how to perform a variety of force powers. It was around that time where Galak was trained especially in the lightsaber form of Juyo, a form made for dual-wielding and dual-bladed sabers. He trained vigorously and became one of the best practitioners of Juyo in all of Korriban excluding only a handful of masters including his own. That is all that is known of Galak Kane at this moment.

Below is a rough sketch of what my character will probably look like. I drew it in like 30 minutes so be kind lol.

[img]Post characters and bio's here Img00110[/img]
Back to top Go down
Darth Viraden

Darth Viraden

PostSubject: Re: Post characters and bio's here   Post characters and bio's here EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 8:05 pm

nice pic i wish i could draw like that in 30 minutes...
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: Post characters and bio's here   Post characters and bio's here EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 12:02 pm

everyone, if you want your character posted on the wiki, you need to post it here, i am not going to go and take it off of the story sign up sheet. Sorry, i just don't want to post people's character if they don't want it posted yet... Thanks...
Back to top Go down
madiloriancon

madiloriancon

PostSubject: Re: Post characters and bio's here   Post characters and bio's here EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 6:12 pm

Fill out the app below, and I will see if i can fit you into the story.
Species/Race:Human/Mandalorian
Name:Calben
Middle Name:N/A
Last Name:Hawk
Nickname:N/A
Date of Birth:Unknown
Place of Birth:Mandalore
Date of Death:
Place of Death:
Height:6'3"
Weight:150 pounds
Hair Color/Style:Brown
Facial Appearance:Horribly scarred
Eye Color:Hazel
Body Appearance:Muscular but not completly ripped
Home Planet:Mandalore
Current Residence:Aboard ship
Allegiance:Mandalorians/Sith Empire
Profession:Bounty hunter
Armor/Clothes:Beskar helmet with full accesories,Scarred mandalorian beskar armor,Corosis boots, and corrosis gloves
Primary Weapon(s):Repeating carbine, dual pistols, and advanced martial arts training.
Secondary Weapon(s):Flamethrower,thermal detonaters, Stun grenades, hidden vibroblades, and toxic spray.
Miscellaneous Item(s):Tracking beacon, targeting system(in helmet), and noise maker.(draws enemys away)

Bio:Calben Hawk was born in a remote mandalorian village on Mandalore. Precursor to the Mandalorian Wars, Calben Hawk's parents were notorius of being Jedi killers and passed a few of their traits onto Calben Hawk. The jedi eventually came to aprehend Calben's parents when he was only 5. However the jedi Knight who was sent there was not properly trained in how to arrest a strong willed opponent unwilling to leave without causing harm. The arrest ended in tragedy with both calben's parents dead as well as the jedi knight. Only jedi knight's apprentice and Calben leaved the scene unharmed.

Several years later Calben(who had sworn an oath against the jedi) began to track down the apprentice. By now he was a fully fledged jedi knight. As the jedi kingh ws walking along in the jedi temple's entrence Calben ran up to hime and exclaimed that his wife was being mugged by thugs. As soon as the jedi knight found a dead body(planted by Calben) Calben quickly injected sevreal potent toxins into the jedi knocking him out cold. The jedi knight was never seen again.

Several jedi were sent to investagate the disapperence of their jedi comrade on the remote planet of onderon.(Several locals had seen a man carrying a robed figure through the jungle). Calben used gureilla war tactics against the jedi but still suffered grave injuries whic are still visible today. It is almost impossible looking at him straight in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: Post characters and bio's here   Post characters and bio's here EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 1:44 pm

ok, I put the character on the site, thanks for posting him!
Back to top Go down
Calo_Fett

Calo_Fett

PostSubject: Re: Post characters and bio's here   Post characters and bio's here EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 6:24 pm

Name:Calo
Middle Name:N/A
Last Name:Fett
Nickname:Midnight Hunter
Date of Birth:Unknown
Place of Birth:Tatooine
Date of Death:N/A
Place of Death: N/A
Height:5'11"
Weight:175 pounds
Hair Color/Style:Dirty Blonde
Facial Appearance:Strong Jaw, scare on right eye
Eye Color:BLue
Body Appearance:Muscular and Athletic
Home Planet:Tatooine
Current Residence:unknown
Allegiance:Mandalorians/Sith Empire
Profession:Bounty hunter
Armor/Clothes:mix of leather and heavy armor.
Primary Weapon(s): dual pistols, advanced martial arts training, stolen Jedi lightsabors
Secondary Weapon(s):Flamethrower,thermal detonaters, Stun grenades, hidden vibroblade.
Miscellaneous Item(s):Tracking beacon, targeting system(in helmet), and com(also in helm)

Not many of us have the pleasure of knowing what growing up with no parents and on the streets feels like. Be it good or bad, Calo Fett was given that pleasure. Never knowing his parents, Calo raised himself on the streets and back alleyways of Tatooine. This harsh child-hood gave him the skills and survivability tactics needed to make it in a war torn galaxy. It also added to his buyilt up anger and general hate for most of the people he came in contact with. As a young adult Calo become know for two things at the many Tatooine cantinas: his ability to get women and his skills with a blaster. While this popularity did not seem big to him at first it was one of the many reasons other Bounty Hunters noticed him. He hated them, yet wanted to be one of them so badly. That was when he knew what he was ment to do.
After joining the Wrath of the Shadow, Calo was given his first mission: to take out a Jedi. He accepted it with open arms, ready to shoot anything that got in his way. Upon reaching the Jedi's home planet Calo took stock of his ammo and prepared himself. He knew it was not going to be easy taking on a Jedi, but he was up for the task. Calo used the locals to find out where the Jedi was and put togeather his plan to take him out. After a few days of watching the Jedi and learning his patterns Calo made his strike. It was a dark night when he took the first shot at the Jedi. However, Calo was not ready for what the Jedi did next. He spun around, deflected the shot, and force pushed Calo off the top of the building he was standing on. Calo, at the last second, hit is jetpack on and bairly survived the three story fall. On his feet again, Calo charged the Jedi thinking he could out fight him. In the Dark alley all that could be seen was Calo's blaster fire and the Jedi's blue lightsabor. Calo dodged the first few swings, but took a hit across his right eye causing him to stumble and fall. As the Jedi stood over him about to make the killing blow, Calo spun around and sweeped his leg out from under him causing the Jedi to fall and drop his lightsabor. Calo then took the lightsabor and ran it through the Jedi's heart, killing him with his own weapon. From that point on Calo Fett became known for his abilities to take out Jedi and, since most of his kills happened during the night, Calo was given the nickname "Midnight Hunter". Calo Fett still cares that lightsabor from his first kill, not only as a reminder of how the Jedi almost bested him, but also as a new weapon.
Back to top Go down
Darth Viraden

Darth Viraden

PostSubject: Re: Post characters and bio's here   Post characters and bio's here EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 7:12 pm

Name: Calandor
Middle Name: Unknown
Last Name: Unknown
Nick Name: Hunter of the Dune Sea
Birth Planet: Mandalore
Planet Residing: Unknown
Date of Birth: Unknown
Date of Death: n/a
Height: 6'4
Weight: 222 lbs.
Body Aperence: Mucscular and tall
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Dark Blue
Skin Color: White
Proffesion: Bounty Hunter
Facial Features: lightsaber burn Going down left side of face
Primary Weapen: Vibro Blade,Duel Pistols
Secondary Weapen: Blaster Rifle
Clothing: Mandalorian armor with modifcations,Belt with multiple lightsabers attached
Items: Jet Pack, Poisen Darts, Thermal Detonators
Allegance: The Sith Empire

Bio-Early Childhood: Calandors early childhood was filled with training and pain. Born on the planet of mandalore he was a killer from the start. He was excellent with vibro blades, and duel pistols. No one in his camp could match his skills. But one night his skills werent enough. Several of his colleges were angry at him for bragging and always besting them in the battle circle. So one night they all ganged up on him and beat him senseless. After the beating, they stuffed him in a crate and secretly put them on a ship at the docks. Little did they know that the ship they put him on belonged to a bounty hunter. When they left him in the cargo hold he started to scream for help. When the bounty hunter boarded the ship(carrying a body) he heard the screaming. After finding him and breaking him out of the crate, Calandor begged the bounty hunter to take him with him. He didnt want to go back to the camp because the children would keep beating him up. The bounty hunter thought that he could use the extra help so he took Calandor. He trained Calandor for many years until he was shot multiple times by one of his bounties. He died, and all of his possesions went to Calandor. Calandor was surprised to find a suit of mandalorian armor. He wondered if the bounty hunter had also been mandalorian. Shrugging off the thought, he took the armor as his own.

Early Adult Years: As he grew older, he became a excellent bounty hunter. One day, there was a bounty for a jedi worth 100,000 credits. Unable to overlook the offer, he looked where this jedi was. He found that the jedi was on tatooine in the Dune Sea. Preparing for the hunt, he gathered his pistols and vibro blade. He knew jedi were exellent at close combat. Arriving at Tattoine, he ventured to the location where the jedi had been sighted in the Dune Sea. He found an abandoned farm and desided this was where the jedi must be. Carefully entering the farm, he took out his vibro blade. All of a sudden he heard the ignition of a lightsaber. Rolling to his left, he narrowly missed the lightsaber. Sprinting foward, he kicked the jedi in the chest and sliced his chest. Blood started to spurt out and the jedi looked as if he was to about to collapse. Seeing his chance he jumped foward and attemted to decapitate him, but the jedi wasnt finished yet. The jedi jumper over calandor and landed behind him. Calandor swiftly turned around. The jedi then sliced the left side of his face. Shocked, he stumbled back. The jedi force pushed Calandor back. Jumping foward, the jedi was about to stab Calandor in the chest. Immediatly, Calandor whipped out his duel pistols and shot repeadedly at the jedi. None of his shots missed. The jedi landed on the floor with a thud. From there he was named the Hunter of the Dune Sea since he bested a jedi in the Dune Sea. He has killed many jedi since, each light saber dangeling from his belt.

Bounties Caught: 652
Jedi Bounties Completed: 26

There's Calandors bio, you can have him die eventually but please make it an honorable death and dont have him die to fast in the story
Back to top Go down
Jedi_Man

Jedi_Man

PostSubject: Re: Post characters and bio's here   Post characters and bio's here EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:00 pm

Species/Race: Human
Name: Dak
Middle Name: Anem
Last Name: Farelle
Nickname: Dak
Date of Birth: 27 years before present, I guess
Place of Birth: Coruscant
Date of Death: alive
Place of Death: alive
Height: 6' 7"
Weight: 170
Hair Color/Style: Brown, short
Facial Appearance: Cunning appearence, no facial hair
Eye Color: grey
Body Appearance: fit
Home Planet: Coruscant
Current Residence: Nar Shadaa
Allegiance: whoever pays him
Profession: smuggler/ bar bouncer when there are no smuggling jobs
Armor/Clothes: similar to Han Solo's clothes
Primary Weapon(s): blaster pistol
Secondary Weapon(s): Knife
Miscellaneous Item(s): ammo bandolier

Bio: A member of a noble family, Dak was always being kept out of danger. As in almost all cases like this, bieng held back only made him want to go out and prove he could hold his own. (he got in one little fight and his momma got scared, and said "you're going to live with you uncle and aunty in Bel-Air," or something like that lol) He grew up becoming headstrong, one that would always go looking for trouble. Eventually, when he was 22, he left the family's home and went out into the galaxy to find his destiny.

Prefers not to play around, likes to get down to business. A man of action, he can't just sit around when there is something going on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post characters and bio's here   Post characters and bio's here Empty

Back to top Go down

Post characters and bio's here
Page 1 of 1