Wrath of the Shadow/Jedi Temple Security Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrath of the Shadow/Jedi Temple Security Force's forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Playlist
Training for Jedi Man ZjJiMzU*YmNkYjIwMyZvZj*w
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» the jack of all trades
Training for Jedi Man EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 5:56 pm by GinsuMisky

» A very pressing matter (contains poll)
Training for Jedi Man EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:21 pm by ADMHalsey

» new updates!!!
Training for Jedi Man EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:05 am by Nelson_MD

» Ideas
Training for Jedi Man EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:57 am by nitsua25

» What Happend?
Training for Jedi Man EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 9:18 pm by Darth Viraden

» post some funny star wars pics!!
Training for Jedi Man EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:06 pm by Jedi_Man

» Crew Skills
Training for Jedi Man EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 11:58 am by Jedi_Man

» Post characters and bio's here
Training for Jedi Man EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:00 pm by Jedi_Man

» Star Wars yo'mama jokes
Training for Jedi Man EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:37 am by Jedi_Man

» Training for Jedi Man
Training for Jedi Man EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:32 pm by Jedi_Man

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 77 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:18 am
Top posters
Nelson_MD (684)
Training for Jedi Man Vote_lcapTraining for Jedi Man Voting_barTraining for Jedi Man Vote_rcap 
GinsuMisky (483)
Training for Jedi Man Vote_lcapTraining for Jedi Man Voting_barTraining for Jedi Man Vote_rcap 
Darth Viraden (320)
Herman Mermon (167)
Calo_Fett (157)
ADMHalsey (151)
alienboy (88)
madiloriancon (71)
Jedi_Man (47)
nitsua25 (37)
Disclaimer

This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd. and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2009 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd. You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or ‘deep link’ to any image, video or sound clip directly.
Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.

Training for Jedi Man

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Calo_Fett

Calo_Fett

Training for Jedi Man Empty
PostSubject: Training for Jedi Man   Training for Jedi Man EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 8:39 am

Alright, before we start your training (mainly because the game is not out yet) write me a response to this question: what kind of bounty brings more honor, a killing bounty or a bag'em and tag'em bounty? and what is your reasoning?

P.S. a good portion of your training will be in game, like running missions and what not. That way we can help each other with quests, making cash, and upgrading are toons.
Back to top Go down
Jedi_Man

Jedi_Man

PostSubject: Re: Training for Jedi Man   Training for Jedi Man EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 9:13 pm

I think a stun/capture-style BH would bring more honor simply because of the presence of MERCY. But in some cases a hunter-killer style would be better suited to certain tasks, like taking down some giant beast, stuff like that.

Overall, it just dpends on the need and the situation.
Back to top Go down
Calo_Fett

Calo_Fett

PostSubject: Re: Training for Jedi Man   Training for Jedi Man EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 1:29 pm

Good, with a Bounty Hunter it is all situational and you caught that. Well done.

Next, write a short paragraph on your favorite Mandalore. Tell me why you thought he was great and a couple of things he did that makes him your favorite. You dont have to go into crazy detail, but give me a few examples.
Back to top Go down
Jedi_Man

Jedi_Man

PostSubject: Re: Training for Jedi Man   Training for Jedi Man EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 6:20 pm

doin' mah research...
*edit*
here is what I think...

Jango Fett is the best Mand'alor because....

*excerpt from the mandalore article on Wookiiepedia(stuff in parinthesis is from me, though)*
...the adopted son of Jaster Mereel(who took the throne before 60 BBY), Jango Fett assumed the position of Mand'alor immediately after Mereel's death in 52 BBY. His reign saw the continuation of the Mandalorian Civil War, to the point where the number of Death Watch supporters fell to a mere handful. It seemed the True Mandalorians had won, until an elaborate plan masterminded by Vizsla saw the utter destruction of Jango Fett's faction on Galidraan in 40 BBY. Jango was among the very few survivors, and was sold into slavery. He eventually escaped and killed Vizsla, effectively ending the Civil War.

And that is why.
If you didn't want to read that, summary is as follows.

Jang o Fett took the throne after his dad died and he eventually killed the leader of the opposing faction, ending the Mandalorian Civil War.

Last edited by Jedi_Man on Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : found what I was looking for)
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: Training for Jedi Man   Training for Jedi Man EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 7:59 pm

sorry to intrude, but Jaster Mereel was not Jango's Father...he was his teacher, and mentor...there was no family relation except for their Mandalorian Roots
Back to top Go down
http://academygenohardan.bestforum.us
Jedi_Man

Jedi_Man

PostSubject: Re: Training for Jedi Man   Training for Jedi Man EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 5:40 pm

nelson_md wrote:
sorry to intrude, but Jaster Mereel was not Jango's Father...he was his teacher, and mentor...there was no family relation except for their Mandalorian Roots

oh. I didn't know that. oopsies. lack of already-existing knowledge in my brain.
Back to top Go down
Calo_Fett

Calo_Fett

PostSubject: Re: Training for Jedi Man   Training for Jedi Man EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 3:43 pm

Next, just to pass some time, Give me a description of your BH. Basically his life story. This will not only help you develop your character, but also let me know what he is like so I can better suit trails for him when needed. I would like you to put some time and effort into this.
Back to top Go down
Jedi_Man

Jedi_Man

PostSubject: Re: Training for Jedi Man   Training for Jedi Man EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 5:53 am

Calo_Fett wrote:
Next, just to pass some time, Give me a description of your BH. Basically his life story. This will not only help you develop your character, but also let me know what he is like so I can better suit trails for him when needed. I would like you to put some time andd effort into this.

Height: 6' 4”
Weight: 170
Species: Human
Skin Color: Brown
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Blue

Bio: Taken from his destroyed village when he was a boy, Dexter (nicknamed Dex by his captor, a crime lord) was forced into slavery until he was 20, when he stole a blaster pistol from his captor and used him as a hostage so he could escape. When he was safely away, he met a young bounty hunter and asked to be apprenticed. The bounty hunter recognized Dex's talent with a blaster after testing him. Once he finished his apprenticeship, Dex went off in search of fortune, which lured him to the planets controled by the Empire. He didn't actually agree with the Empire's motives, but they were the only ones who would give him a contract- all the planets in the Republic that he was farmiliar with banned bounty hunting, but he admittedly was not familiar with very many.

Last edited by Jedi_Man on Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : extending his story)
Back to top Go down
Jedi_Man

Jedi_Man

PostSubject: Re: Training for Jedi Man   Training for Jedi Man EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:32 pm

anything else you would like me to do?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training for Jedi Man   Training for Jedi Man Empty

Back to top Go down

Training for Jedi Man
Page 1 of 1