Wrath of the Shadow/Jedi Temple Security Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrath of the Shadow/Jedi Temple Security Force's forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Playlist
a few ideas for our archives... ZjJiMzU*YmNkYjIwMyZvZj*w
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» the jack of all trades
a few ideas for our archives... EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 5:56 pm by GinsuMisky

» A very pressing matter (contains poll)
a few ideas for our archives... EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:21 pm by ADMHalsey

» new updates!!!
a few ideas for our archives... EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:05 am by Nelson_MD

» Ideas
a few ideas for our archives... EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:57 am by nitsua25

» What Happend?
a few ideas for our archives... EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 9:18 pm by Darth Viraden

» post some funny star wars pics!!
a few ideas for our archives... EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:06 pm by Jedi_Man

» Crew Skills
a few ideas for our archives... EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 11:58 am by Jedi_Man

» Post characters and bio's here
a few ideas for our archives... EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:00 pm by Jedi_Man

» Star Wars yo'mama jokes
a few ideas for our archives... EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:37 am by Jedi_Man

» Training for Jedi Man
a few ideas for our archives... EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:32 pm by Jedi_Man

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 77 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:18 am
Top posters
Nelson_MD (684)
a few ideas for our archives... Vote_lcapa few ideas for our archives... Voting_bara few ideas for our archives... Vote_rcap 
GinsuMisky (483)
a few ideas for our archives... Vote_lcapa few ideas for our archives... Voting_bara few ideas for our archives... Vote_rcap 
Darth Viraden (320)
Herman Mermon (167)
Calo_Fett (157)
ADMHalsey (151)
alienboy (88)
madiloriancon (71)
Jedi_Man (47)
nitsua25 (37)
Disclaimer

This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd. and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2009 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd. You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or ‘deep link’ to any image, video or sound clip directly.
Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.

a few ideas for our archives...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

a few ideas for our archives... Empty
PostSubject: a few ideas for our archives...   a few ideas for our archives... EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 4:36 pm

hey,
so i just had a pretty cool idea.
So, you all know about the archives, and the class pages that more in-depth class information that will eventually be put up. Well, i was thinking that during the game, everyone could take screen shots while they are playing. It could be of anything-a beautiful scene, space combat, your person overcoming great odds- ANYTHING. Now, i just thought that it would be cool to put a lot of those on the site...and if anyone wants to volunteer to make some of those sections let me know, and i would be happy to put up some information...and put who made the page so everyone knows who made it.
Back to top Go down
http://academygenohardan.bestforum.us
Darth Viraden

Darth Viraden

PostSubject: Re: a few ideas for our archives...   a few ideas for our archives... EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 8:16 pm

great idea nelson i wonderif you can take screenshots
Back to top Go down
madiloriancon

madiloriancon

PostSubject: Re: a few ideas for our archives...   a few ideas for our archives... EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 8:19 pm

I would if I could.
Back to top Go down
Herman Mermon

Herman Mermon

PostSubject: Re: a few ideas for our archives...   a few ideas for our archives... EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 2:08 pm

Of course you'll be able to what game doesn't allow screenshots? Just press F5 in any game it's a universal button for screenshots and every game allows them.
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: a few ideas for our archives...   a few ideas for our archives... EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 10:58 am

yeah, so if you guys are playing, do that and i will put some of the really good ones on the site...
Back to top Go down
http://academygenohardan.bestforum.us
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a few ideas for our archives...   a few ideas for our archives... Empty

Back to top Go down

a few ideas for our archives...
Page 1 of 1