Wrath of the Shadow/Jedi Temple Security Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrath of the Shadow/Jedi Temple Security Force's forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Playlist
We might have to change our guild name ZjJiMzU*YmNkYjIwMyZvZj*w
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» the jack of all trades
We might have to change our guild name EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 5:56 pm by GinsuMisky

» A very pressing matter (contains poll)
We might have to change our guild name EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:21 pm by ADMHalsey

» new updates!!!
We might have to change our guild name EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:05 am by Nelson_MD

» Ideas
We might have to change our guild name EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:57 am by nitsua25

» What Happend?
We might have to change our guild name EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 9:18 pm by Darth Viraden

» post some funny star wars pics!!
We might have to change our guild name EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:06 pm by Jedi_Man

» Crew Skills
We might have to change our guild name EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 11:58 am by Jedi_Man

» Post characters and bio's here
We might have to change our guild name EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:00 pm by Jedi_Man

» Star Wars yo'mama jokes
We might have to change our guild name EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:37 am by Jedi_Man

» Training for Jedi Man
We might have to change our guild name EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:32 pm by Jedi_Man

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 77 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:18 am
Top posters
Nelson_MD (684)
We might have to change our guild name Vote_lcapWe might have to change our guild name Voting_barWe might have to change our guild name Vote_rcap 
GinsuMisky (483)
We might have to change our guild name Vote_lcapWe might have to change our guild name Voting_barWe might have to change our guild name Vote_rcap 
Darth Viraden (320)
Herman Mermon (167)
Calo_Fett (157)
ADMHalsey (151)
alienboy (88)
madiloriancon (71)
Jedi_Man (47)
nitsua25 (37)
Disclaimer

This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd. and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2009 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd. You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or ‘deep link’ to any image, video or sound clip directly.
Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.

We might have to change our guild name

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

We might have to change our guild name Empty
PostSubject: We might have to change our guild name   We might have to change our guild name EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 1:47 pm

ok guys, i know this might be really bad news, but we might have to change our guild name. Seeing as how i have emailed the bioware team personally, i will get a responce. But if they say they are going to put the GenoHaradan in the game we will have to change it. So this is a good time to post some ideas for a new name. So, post them below.

I am kind of fond of somthing that has to do with a temple sort of think, something that could give our site a really good theme to it.
Stuff like:
The Temple of....(sith lords name)
The assassins of ......(planet name) Adumar, or Belsavis

But i will leave the rest to you, and we will hold a poll on the site if they tell us we can't use that name, i am really sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
http://academygenohardan.bestforum.us
Calo_Fett

Calo_Fett

PostSubject: Re: We might have to change our guild name   We might have to change our guild name EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 2:15 pm

I like "The Temple of" something. I just cant think of a something haha
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: name   We might have to change our guild name EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 2:21 pm

it could be somthing like the temple of darth plaguise
Back to top Go down
Darth Viraden

Darth Viraden

PostSubject: Re: We might have to change our guild name   We might have to change our guild name EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 2:24 pm

But plaegus wasnt born yet. what about assassins from the abyss
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: We might have to change our guild name   We might have to change our guild name EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 2:26 pm

but neither was darth krayt, but people are making guilds to him. It doesn't matter though, i want to add a theme, to our site, and the temple of..., could give us somthing to put a theme too...
Back to top Go down
Calo_Fett

Calo_Fett

PostSubject: Re: We might have to change our guild name   We might have to change our guild name EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 2:30 pm

The Temple of Darth Bane?
Back to top Go down
Calo_Fett

Calo_Fett

PostSubject: Re: We might have to change our guild name   We might have to change our guild name EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 2:31 pm

or The Unseen Hand? or something along those lines since that is what the GenoHaradan was more or less
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: We might have to change our guild name   We might have to change our guild name EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 2:31 pm

i really like that, he is my favorite sith lord after all....
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: We might have to change our guild name   We might have to change our guild name EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 6:55 pm

or you know what else, we could be a mandalorian group, we would just need a name, like the A'den Verda, which is mandalorian for the "Merciless Warriors". I really don't know about the name, but a mandalorian group could be really cool... afro
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: We might have to change our guild name   We might have to change our guild name EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:37 pm

still not sure if we get to keep this guild name, but i will get back asap the second a get a message back.
Back to top Go down
Herman Mermon

Herman Mermon

PostSubject: Re: We might have to change our guild name   We might have to change our guild name EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 3:16 pm

That sucks that we have to change, but I voted for Wrath of the Shadow as our new name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We might have to change our guild name   We might have to change our guild name Empty

Back to top Go down

We might have to change our guild name
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrath of the Shadow/Jedi Temple Security Force :: General Discussion :: Member Discussion-
Jump to: