Wrath of the Shadow/Jedi Temple Security Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrath of the Shadow/Jedi Temple Security Force's forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Playlist
GinsuMisky promotion to Padawan ZjJiMzU*YmNkYjIwMyZvZj*w
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» the jack of all trades
GinsuMisky promotion to Padawan EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 5:56 pm by GinsuMisky

» A very pressing matter (contains poll)
GinsuMisky promotion to Padawan EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:21 pm by ADMHalsey

» new updates!!!
GinsuMisky promotion to Padawan EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:05 am by Nelson_MD

» Ideas
GinsuMisky promotion to Padawan EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:57 am by nitsua25

» What Happend?
GinsuMisky promotion to Padawan EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 9:18 pm by Darth Viraden

» post some funny star wars pics!!
GinsuMisky promotion to Padawan EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:06 pm by Jedi_Man

» Crew Skills
GinsuMisky promotion to Padawan EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 11:58 am by Jedi_Man

» Post characters and bio's here
GinsuMisky promotion to Padawan EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:00 pm by Jedi_Man

» Star Wars yo'mama jokes
GinsuMisky promotion to Padawan EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:37 am by Jedi_Man

» Training for Jedi Man
GinsuMisky promotion to Padawan EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:32 pm by Jedi_Man

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 77 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:18 am
Top posters
Nelson_MD (684)
GinsuMisky promotion to Padawan Vote_lcapGinsuMisky promotion to Padawan Voting_barGinsuMisky promotion to Padawan Vote_rcap 
GinsuMisky (483)
GinsuMisky promotion to Padawan Vote_lcapGinsuMisky promotion to Padawan Voting_barGinsuMisky promotion to Padawan Vote_rcap 
Darth Viraden (320)
Herman Mermon (167)
Calo_Fett (157)
ADMHalsey (151)
alienboy (88)
madiloriancon (71)
Jedi_Man (47)
nitsua25 (37)
Disclaimer

This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd. and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2009 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd. You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or ‘deep link’ to any image, video or sound clip directly.
Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.

GinsuMisky promotion to Padawan

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

GinsuMisky promotion to Padawan Empty
PostSubject: GinsuMisky promotion to Padawan   GinsuMisky promotion to Padawan EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:57 pm

We are all Jedi. The Force speaks through us. Through our actions, the Force proclaims itself and what is real. Today we are here to acknowledge what the Force has proclaimed."

“Step forward, Force Adept.

GinsuMiskey, by the right of the Council, by the will of the Force, I dub thee, Padawan.”

GinsuMisky promotion to Padawan 275926518_Jedi-Knight-wallpaper02

“Arise, Padawan GinsuMisky. And may the Force be with you."
Back to top Go down
http://academygenohardan.bestforum.us
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: GinsuMisky promotion to Padawan   GinsuMisky promotion to Padawan EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:38 pm

*Rises and turns Toward the council* Thank you for this honor... I wait for the day when I join those of you who are masters in the rank. *Bows respectfully*
Back to top Go down
ADMHalsey

ADMHalsey

PostSubject: Re: GinsuMisky promotion to Padawan   GinsuMisky promotion to Padawan EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 12:39 am

Congradulations Jedi
Back to top Go down
Darth Viraden

Darth Viraden

PostSubject: Re: GinsuMisky promotion to Padawan   GinsuMisky promotion to Padawan EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 2:43 pm

`yes, congradulations jedi...
Back to top Go down
Calo_Fett

Calo_Fett

PostSubject: Re: GinsuMisky promotion to Padawan   GinsuMisky promotion to Padawan EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 7:08 pm

Yes, Congratulations. And remember, never underestimate those who do not wield the force...
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: GinsuMisky promotion to Padawan   GinsuMisky promotion to Padawan EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 7:34 pm

Never have... specially when it comes to bounty hunters...
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: GinsuMisky promotion to Padawan   GinsuMisky promotion to Padawan EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 7:49 pm

i know, i love bounty hunters, and i have decided to play as a consular and a bounty at the same time, like switch off once a week, that way I can hang with both sides of the guild in the game, and i just can't stand having to wait to play as a bounty hunter, so that will definitely be the first one i play, so it will go back and fourth weekly, but i am getting way ahead of myself...
Back to top Go down
ADMHalsey

ADMHalsey

PostSubject: Re: GinsuMisky promotion to Padawan   GinsuMisky promotion to Padawan EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 9:35 pm

a bounty hunter cant match my training and equipment Cool , lets see what you got calo. btw i waws looking at some otehr guild sites i have a feeling the republic will be under manned come game launch
Back to top Go down
Darth Viraden

Darth Viraden

PostSubject: Re: GinsuMisky promotion to Padawan   GinsuMisky promotion to Padawan EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 9:39 pm

we sith will wipe the republic from the galaxy for a time...
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: GinsuMisky promotion to Padawan   GinsuMisky promotion to Padawan EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 9:40 pm

yeah, all the republic players have been really stuck up, atleast the troopers and the smugglers, the Jedi are coming in swarms, and i would say it is almost time to stop jedi recruitment.
And another thing is there hasn't been a lot of republic vids to get them siked about the game, it has been really sith oriented for a while...like the new video... but when they release a new cinimatic we get so many applications...at one point in time, i remember getting up to five people a day when the hope cinimatic came out...lets just hope it has something to do with smuggler or a bounty hunter or something...THAT WOULD BE AWESOME.
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: GinsuMisky promotion to Padawan   GinsuMisky promotion to Padawan EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 9:40 pm

Na... just because other guilds are mostly going to be Sith doesn't mean that the Republic is going to be underman'd... there are people out there that aren't going to be joinging any guilds until the game comes out... and their are more people that want to be Jedi more then anything... I think it is safe to say that when the game comes out both sides will be relatively even...
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: GinsuMisky promotion to Padawan   GinsuMisky promotion to Padawan EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 9:44 pm

very true, but there aren't a lot of republic guilds out there...but there definitly will be a lot of people just playing with friends...thats for sure.
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: GinsuMisky promotion to Padawan   GinsuMisky promotion to Padawan EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 9:48 pm

I think the next cinimatic will be about the Inquisitor and Impeial agent because the first one was more along the lines of just Knights and Warrior... The second was about Troopers Consular's and Warriors so ten to one it will be those two... troopers smugglers and some jedi... but well have to wait and see...
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: GinsuMisky promotion to Padawan   GinsuMisky promotion to Padawan EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 7:18 am

yeah, i bet it will come out around thanksgiving...sounds like the right time, and i don't know how long it takes to make one of those, but it can't be easy...
Back to top Go down
ADMHalsey

ADMHalsey

PostSubject: Re: GinsuMisky promotion to Padawan   GinsuMisky promotion to Padawan EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 7:46 am

whos stuck up Sad
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: GinsuMisky promotion to Padawan   GinsuMisky promotion to Padawan EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 7:57 am

a lot of the republic troopers, they only want to be in guilds where it is troopers only...
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: GinsuMisky promotion to Padawan   GinsuMisky promotion to Padawan EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 8:13 pm

Psh... man those troopers need to learn to expand their herizan like Halsey...
Back to top Go down
ADMHalsey

ADMHalsey

PostSubject: Re: GinsuMisky promotion to Padawan   GinsuMisky promotion to Padawan EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 8:52 pm

aye a trooper is only great when he has great allies
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: GinsuMisky promotion to Padawan   GinsuMisky promotion to Padawan EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 8:54 pm

Well said Helsay... but that is also true for Jedi and Smugglers...
Back to top Go down
ADMHalsey

ADMHalsey

PostSubject: Re: GinsuMisky promotion to Padawan   GinsuMisky promotion to Padawan EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 8:55 pm

troopers never won a large scale war without jedi, and vice versa
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: GinsuMisky promotion to Padawan   GinsuMisky promotion to Padawan EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:08 pm

Exactly... We work well together because without one the other could not hope to win such a war...
Back to top Go down
Darth Viraden

Darth Viraden

PostSubject: Re: GinsuMisky promotion to Padawan   GinsuMisky promotion to Padawan EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:32 pm

it's funny how this topic started out with Ginsumiskys promo, and yet now were talking about trooper guilds
Back to top Go down
ADMHalsey

ADMHalsey

PostSubject: Re: GinsuMisky promotion to Padawan   GinsuMisky promotion to Padawan EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:37 pm

i blame trooper awsomeness
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: GinsuMisky promotion to Padawan   GinsuMisky promotion to Padawan EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:43 pm

I blame trooper narrowmindedness... Not talking about you Halsey... talking about all those that just want to join an all trooper guild... but my promotion no longer matters... My next one is all that does... Which reminds me... Nelson when is the next step going to start Master?
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: GinsuMisky promotion to Padawan   GinsuMisky promotion to Padawan EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:48 pm

soon, just been busy, next week maybe, or maybe this week, ya never know...lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GinsuMisky promotion to Padawan   GinsuMisky promotion to Padawan Empty

Back to top Go down

GinsuMisky promotion to Padawan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrath of the Shadow/Jedi Temple Security Force :: Trials :: Knighting Ceremonies-
Jump to: