Wrath of the Shadow/Jedi Temple Security Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrath of the Shadow/Jedi Temple Security Force's forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Playlist
Why You Want to be a Jedi Knight ZjJiMzU*YmNkYjIwMyZvZj*w
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» the jack of all trades
Why You Want to be a Jedi Knight EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 5:56 pm by GinsuMisky

» A very pressing matter (contains poll)
Why You Want to be a Jedi Knight EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:21 pm by ADMHalsey

» new updates!!!
Why You Want to be a Jedi Knight EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:05 am by Nelson_MD

» Ideas
Why You Want to be a Jedi Knight EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:57 am by nitsua25

» What Happend?
Why You Want to be a Jedi Knight EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 9:18 pm by Darth Viraden

» post some funny star wars pics!!
Why You Want to be a Jedi Knight EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:06 pm by Jedi_Man

» Crew Skills
Why You Want to be a Jedi Knight EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 11:58 am by Jedi_Man

» Post characters and bio's here
Why You Want to be a Jedi Knight EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:00 pm by Jedi_Man

» Star Wars yo'mama jokes
Why You Want to be a Jedi Knight EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:37 am by Jedi_Man

» Training for Jedi Man
Why You Want to be a Jedi Knight EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:32 pm by Jedi_Man

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 77 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:18 am
Top posters
Nelson_MD (684)
Why You Want to be a Jedi Knight Vote_lcapWhy You Want to be a Jedi Knight Voting_barWhy You Want to be a Jedi Knight Vote_rcap 
GinsuMisky (483)
Why You Want to be a Jedi Knight Vote_lcapWhy You Want to be a Jedi Knight Voting_barWhy You Want to be a Jedi Knight Vote_rcap 
Darth Viraden (320)
Herman Mermon (167)
Calo_Fett (157)
ADMHalsey (151)
alienboy (88)
madiloriancon (71)
Jedi_Man (47)
nitsua25 (37)
Disclaimer

This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd. and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2009 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd. You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or ‘deep link’ to any image, video or sound clip directly.
Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.

Why You Want to be a Jedi Knight

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GinsuMisky

Why You Want to be a Jedi Knight Empty
PostSubject: Why You Want to be a Jedi Knight   Why You Want to be a Jedi Knight EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:04 pm

I've seen the video for the Jedi Knight and I can't wait till the game comes out... I'm going to put all of my effort into Leveling that class... I'm also looking for a Master Knight/Guardian spec to train... If you are going to be a Jedi Knight... what is your favorite part of being a Knight? what Advance Class are you going to chose for it and why? and why do you want to be a Jedi Knight?
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: Why You Want to be a Jedi Knight   Why You Want to be a Jedi Knight EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:08 pm

well, i myself am going to play as every class in the game, and when i get to play as the jedi knight, i want to be a sentinel, but i hope they really don't have lightsaber restrictions.
Back to top Go down
http://academygenohardan.bestforum.us
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: Why You Want to be a Jedi Knight   Why You Want to be a Jedi Knight EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:12 pm

Well the only lightsaber restrictions I can foresee is that if you are a one lightsaber use but use two like Guardians is less damage with the second lightsaber... if you want to be a sential with one lightsaber you can be...
Back to top Go down
nitsua25

nitsua25

PostSubject: Re: Why You Want to be a Jedi Knight   Why You Want to be a Jedi Knight EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:15 pm

I think that my jedi knight is going to be my main republic character, and i am going to be a sentinel as well, but I do want 2 lightsabers for a more defensive approach.
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: Why You Want to be a Jedi Knight   Why You Want to be a Jedi Knight EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:19 pm

Sounds good... Sentials are mainly DPS though... they will have Defensive ability but it will only be for them...
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: Why You Want to be a Jedi Knight   Why You Want to be a Jedi Knight EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:20 pm

i love your signature
Back to top Go down
nitsua25

nitsua25

PostSubject: Re: Why You Want to be a Jedi Knight   Why You Want to be a Jedi Knight EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:25 pm

Nelson: thanks
GinsuMisky: ya, i don't plan on doing as much group things with my knight but i will still do some things of the sort
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: Why You Want to be a Jedi Knight   Why You Want to be a Jedi Knight EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:39 pm

Yeah SWTOR is trying to go for the solo question till level cap as well as grouping so if you want to be a lone wolf you can if you want to do everything with a group you can do that is well its vary vercitail...
Back to top Go down
nitsua25

nitsua25

PostSubject: Re: Why You Want to be a Jedi Knight   Why You Want to be a Jedi Knight EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:40 pm

although i am going to do a lot of group stuff with my imperial agent.
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: Why You Want to be a Jedi Knight   Why You Want to be a Jedi Knight EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:41 pm

yeah, we need a lot more of those...
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: Why You Want to be a Jedi Knight   Why You Want to be a Jedi Knight EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:44 pm

Everyone wants to do something different with each class... I'm going to do a little of both with my Jedi Knight... Trooper is going to just be solo and Consular is going to be mainly group... same thing with my Sith Epmire Classes...
Back to top Go down
alienboy

alienboy

PostSubject: Re: Why You Want to be a Jedi Knight   Why You Want to be a Jedi Knight EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 4:29 pm

I will destroy you all Muhahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: Why You Want to be a Jedi Knight   Why You Want to be a Jedi Knight EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 4:32 pm

You can't destroy us dude... that would be against guild rules
Back to top Go down
alienboy

alienboy

PostSubject: Re: Why You Want to be a Jedi Knight   Why You Want to be a Jedi Knight EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 7:03 pm

I know lol lol!
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: Why You Want to be a Jedi Knight   Why You Want to be a Jedi Knight EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 7:14 pm

I Like that they made that one of the rules... I really like the guild system with a guild in each faction...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why You Want to be a Jedi Knight   Why You Want to be a Jedi Knight Empty

Back to top Go down

Why You Want to be a Jedi Knight
Page 1 of 1