Wrath of the Shadow/Jedi Temple Security Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrath of the Shadow/Jedi Temple Security Force's forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Playlist
What equalls a jedi ZjJiMzU*YmNkYjIwMyZvZj*w
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» the jack of all trades
What equalls a jedi EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 5:56 pm by GinsuMisky

» A very pressing matter (contains poll)
What equalls a jedi EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:21 pm by ADMHalsey

» new updates!!!
What equalls a jedi EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:05 am by Nelson_MD

» Ideas
What equalls a jedi EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:57 am by nitsua25

» What Happend?
What equalls a jedi EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 9:18 pm by Darth Viraden

» post some funny star wars pics!!
What equalls a jedi EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:06 pm by Jedi_Man

» Crew Skills
What equalls a jedi EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 11:58 am by Jedi_Man

» Post characters and bio's here
What equalls a jedi EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:00 pm by Jedi_Man

» Star Wars yo'mama jokes
What equalls a jedi EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:37 am by Jedi_Man

» Training for Jedi Man
What equalls a jedi EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:32 pm by Jedi_Man

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 77 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:18 am
Top posters
Nelson_MD (684)
What equalls a jedi Vote_lcapWhat equalls a jedi Voting_barWhat equalls a jedi Vote_rcap 
GinsuMisky (483)
What equalls a jedi Vote_lcapWhat equalls a jedi Voting_barWhat equalls a jedi Vote_rcap 
Darth Viraden (320)
Herman Mermon (167)
Calo_Fett (157)
ADMHalsey (151)
alienboy (88)
madiloriancon (71)
Jedi_Man (47)
nitsua25 (37)
Disclaimer

This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd. and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2009 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd. You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or ‘deep link’ to any image, video or sound clip directly.
Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.

What equalls a jedi

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

What equalls a jedi Empty
PostSubject: What equalls a jedi   What equalls a jedi EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 8:33 pm

The Idea of destroying the dark side is a thought that goes there every guardians mind at least once. The thought that maybe I could become powerful enough to destroy the dark side of the force. but in truth that thinking is what leads one to the dark side. The struggle for power is a balancing act that every Jedi must go thought. If you fail, a sith lord is what you are called. And if you succeed you will be called a Jedi Master. But in the face of one enemy the sith and the Jedi are both the same. In truth the sith and the jedi are only different by the reasons for taking a life. So in a sense they are both the same. So I as where was the spit what caused them to be so different and yet still the same
Back to top Go down
http://academygenohardan.bestforum.us
alienboy

alienboy

PostSubject: Re: What equalls a jedi   What equalls a jedi EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:49 pm

I agree with that statement cheers
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: What equalls a jedi   What equalls a jedi EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 10:09 pm

I agree with it as well... but what makes them different is their motivations... the sith want to take the galaxy and do as they please with it... the Jedi want to protect inesince even if it means taking the lives of the bad guys... how they are the same is because they are both force users and can do all the same things...
Back to top Go down
Darth Viraden

Darth Viraden

PostSubject: Re: What equalls a jedi   What equalls a jedi EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 1:50 pm

i kinda agree the other reasen they're the same is that they both want power, but the jedi want to get it in a peaceful manner, the sith do all things necasary to get it.
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: What equalls a jedi   What equalls a jedi EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 2:02 pm

Got to agree with Viraden on this one... they both do want power but go about getting it in different ways... and use it in different ways as well
Back to top Go down
Darth Viraden

Darth Viraden

PostSubject: Re: What equalls a jedi   What equalls a jedi EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 2:03 pm

yup
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: What equalls a jedi   What equalls a jedi EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 2:10 pm

Most indubitably
Back to top Go down
Calo_Fett

Calo_Fett

PostSubject: Re: What equalls a jedi   What equalls a jedi EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:43 pm

another difference is, correct me if I am wrong, but in times of peace the Jedi usually are layed back and more low key, you dont see them much. Sith, however are always on the go, always plotting, always corrupting.
Back to top Go down
Darth Viraden

Darth Viraden

PostSubject: Re: What equalls a jedi   What equalls a jedi EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 5:10 pm

correct, the sith arent big lazy potato sacks
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: What equalls a jedi   What equalls a jedi EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 6:31 pm

hey we jedi my be laid back when their is time of peace... but that doesn't mean we stop training or stop working... on top of that when a crises happens we jump start and are all around bad asses...
Back to top Go down
Darth Viraden

Darth Viraden

PostSubject: Re: What equalls a jedi   What equalls a jedi EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 6:45 pm

when a jedi does a sumersault im not impressed. when a sith force chokes a jedi and then force pushes him across the room, then im impressed
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: What equalls a jedi   What equalls a jedi EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:00 pm

When a sith uses Force Lightning that can be blocked by a Lightsaber, I'm not Impressed... When a Jedi crushs a Sith with a Force Blast by braking him against a huge rock wall... then I'm impressed...
Back to top Go down
Darth Viraden

Darth Viraden

PostSubject: Re: What equalls a jedi   What equalls a jedi EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:40 pm

when a sith has a lightsaber battle with a jedi master and simply stabs him to kill him then im impressed
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: What equalls a jedi   What equalls a jedi EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:45 pm

When a Padawan kills a sith that killed a master then I'm Impressed...
Back to top Go down
Darth Viraden

Darth Viraden

PostSubject: Re: What equalls a jedi   What equalls a jedi EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:47 pm

when a jedi turns to the dark side it shows how pathetic the jedi are
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: What equalls a jedi   What equalls a jedi EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:51 pm

When a Jedi comes back from the darkside that just shows how strong they really are...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What equalls a jedi   What equalls a jedi Empty

Back to top Go down

What equalls a jedi
Page 1 of 1