Wrath of the Shadow/Jedi Temple Security Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrath of the Shadow/Jedi Temple Security Force's forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Playlist
Non Jedi Weapons ZjJiMzU*YmNkYjIwMyZvZj*w
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» the jack of all trades
Non Jedi Weapons EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 5:56 pm by GinsuMisky

» A very pressing matter (contains poll)
Non Jedi Weapons EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:21 pm by ADMHalsey

» new updates!!!
Non Jedi Weapons EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:05 am by Nelson_MD

» Ideas
Non Jedi Weapons EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:57 am by nitsua25

» What Happend?
Non Jedi Weapons EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 9:18 pm by Darth Viraden

» post some funny star wars pics!!
Non Jedi Weapons EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:06 pm by Jedi_Man

» Crew Skills
Non Jedi Weapons EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 11:58 am by Jedi_Man

» Post characters and bio's here
Non Jedi Weapons EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:00 pm by Jedi_Man

» Star Wars yo'mama jokes
Non Jedi Weapons EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:37 am by Jedi_Man

» Training for Jedi Man
Non Jedi Weapons EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:32 pm by Jedi_Man

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 77 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:18 am
Top posters
Nelson_MD (684)
Non Jedi Weapons Vote_lcapNon Jedi Weapons Voting_barNon Jedi Weapons Vote_rcap 
GinsuMisky (483)
Darth Viraden (320)
Herman Mermon (167)
Calo_Fett (157)
ADMHalsey (151)
alienboy (88)
madiloriancon (71)
Jedi_Man (47)
nitsua25 (37)
Disclaimer

This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd. and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2009 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd. You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or ‘deep link’ to any image, video or sound clip directly.
Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.

Non Jedi Weapons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ADMHalsey

ADMHalsey

Non Jedi Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Non Jedi Weapons   Non Jedi Weapons EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 6:13 pm

This forms purpose is to showcase non jedi weapons such as blasters and vibroblades

Non Jedi Weapons Rifle110
this is Fylix Halseys assault blaster, its unique design allows it to pack as much power as a heavy blaster while weighing much less, the outer plating othe the rifle is durosteel enforced with cortosis inweave so that it itself can be used to stop light saber blows, the under barrel contains an ion blast charge launcher that devestates droids, it is interchangeable with sonic and stun charge waves, it has also been known to fire nets when non lethal capture is needed. While the upper scope transmits directly to his visor, allowing the quick aquiring of targets from his own view and allies views and the quick dispatch of faster targets such as air untis droids and the occasional pesky sith.

Non Jedi Weapons Pistol10
This is Fylix's sidearm, the blaster has a small generator in thae back of it make it ammo self sufficent so it never needs to be reloded but since it fires a nonstandard termal bolt it can destroy tanything from tissue to light metals but has been known to over heat if fired in rapid sucession
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

Non Jedi Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non Jedi Weapons   Non Jedi Weapons EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 6:15 pm

Did you design those yourself?
Back to top Go down
ADMHalsey

ADMHalsey

Non Jedi Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non Jedi Weapons   Non Jedi Weapons EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 6:17 pm

rifle no pistol yes, i would of done my own rifle but i jsut liked the way that one looked when i was looking for inspiration
Back to top Go down
ADMHalsey

ADMHalsey

Non Jedi Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non Jedi Weapons   Non Jedi Weapons EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 6:18 pm

loooks like ther is a weapon section this willneed to be moved
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

Non Jedi Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non Jedi Weapons   Non Jedi Weapons EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 6:19 pm

did you draw the pistol yourself?
Back to top Go down
ADMHalsey

ADMHalsey

Non Jedi Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non Jedi Weapons   Non Jedi Weapons EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 6:22 pm

drawn no desgned yes a buddy of mine drew it for me i just gave him the guidlinses and the basic shape to it , hes a pretty good artist
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

Non Jedi Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non Jedi Weapons   Non Jedi Weapons EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:14 pm

he's not pretty good... he's damn good... when I finally figure Adobe Photoshop hopefully I'll be able to draw like that...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Non Jedi Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non Jedi Weapons   Non Jedi Weapons Empty

Back to top Go down

Non Jedi Weapons
Page 1 of 1