Wrath of the Shadow/Jedi Temple Security Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrath of the Shadow/Jedi Temple Security Force's forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Playlist
Which advanced class will you choose? - Page 2 ZjJiMzU*YmNkYjIwMyZvZj*w
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» the jack of all trades
Which advanced class will you choose? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 5:56 pm by GinsuMisky

» A very pressing matter (contains poll)
Which advanced class will you choose? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:21 pm by ADMHalsey

» new updates!!!
Which advanced class will you choose? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:05 am by Nelson_MD

» Ideas
Which advanced class will you choose? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:57 am by nitsua25

» What Happend?
Which advanced class will you choose? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 9:18 pm by Darth Viraden

» post some funny star wars pics!!
Which advanced class will you choose? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:06 pm by Jedi_Man

» Crew Skills
Which advanced class will you choose? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 11:58 am by Jedi_Man

» Post characters and bio's here
Which advanced class will you choose? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:00 pm by Jedi_Man

» Star Wars yo'mama jokes
Which advanced class will you choose? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:37 am by Jedi_Man

» Training for Jedi Man
Which advanced class will you choose? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:32 pm by Jedi_Man

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 77 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:18 am
Top posters
Nelson_MD (684)
Which advanced class will you choose? - Page 2 Vote_lcapWhich advanced class will you choose? - Page 2 Voting_barWhich advanced class will you choose? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
GinsuMisky (483)
Which advanced class will you choose? - Page 2 Vote_lcapWhich advanced class will you choose? - Page 2 Voting_barWhich advanced class will you choose? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Darth Viraden (320)
Herman Mermon (167)
Calo_Fett (157)
ADMHalsey (151)
alienboy (88)
madiloriancon (71)
Jedi_Man (47)
nitsua25 (37)
Disclaimer

This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd. and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2009 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd. You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or ‘deep link’ to any image, video or sound clip directly.
Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.

Which advanced class will you choose?

Go down 
+3
GinsuMisky
Darth Viraden
Nelson_MD
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GinsuMisky

Which advanced class will you choose? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which advanced class will you choose?   Which advanced class will you choose? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 6:32 pm

Lol... tanks are always where its at people love tanks if they aren't one and don't have one for their party... DPS is good because they bring their own set of amazing abilities along but I like being a tank for the simple fact that they are meant to take punshment and keep on going... on top of that if you are a Jedi Knight/Guardian or Sith Warrior/Juggernaut you will probably have your own healing abilities so the healer of the group won't have to worry to much about you...
Back to top Go down
Darth Viraden

Darth Viraden

PostSubject: Re: Which advanced class will you choose?   Which advanced class will you choose? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 9:18 pm

i also saw when they gave detailed descriptions of the advanced class that sith juggernauts have dark side aura meaning they are relativily powerful in the force
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: Which advanced class will you choose?   Which advanced class will you choose? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 3:44 pm

yeah, but not as close to how powerful a sith inquisitor could be, an aura would be cool, but not as cool as some of the lightning powers I have seen.
Back to top Go down
http://academygenohardan.bestforum.us
Herman Mermon

Herman Mermon

PostSubject: Re: Which advanced class will you choose?   Which advanced class will you choose? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 6:33 pm

Yeah it's no question the sith inquisitor will have more powerful force capabilities. But i'm not really into all of the classic Sith powers like lightning which is why i'm rolling the sith assassin for the SI and marauder for the SW. GO MELEE DPS!!!
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: Which advanced class will you choose?   Which advanced class will you choose? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 8:14 pm

yeah, same here, though, i might play as all the advanced classes like Ginsu if i feel like it...but i will have a lot of time on my hands that summer i hope...or i might get a summer job...
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: Which advanced class will you choose?   Which advanced class will you choose? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 9:42 pm

Lol... yeah... I can't even wait till I can start playing the game... no matter which class I am... But the SW vs. SI... ever class is even an comes with their own set of unique abilities that set them apart form one another...
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: Which advanced class will you choose?   Which advanced class will you choose? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 7:58 am

yeah, and remember that there is a third advanced class set that they have not showcased yet..
Back to top Go down
Herman Mermon

Herman Mermon

PostSubject: Re: Which advanced class will you choose?   Which advanced class will you choose? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 7:23 pm

nelson_md wrote:
yeah, and remember that there is a third advanced class set that they have not showcased yet..

What do you mean a thrid class? It has been confirmed that each base class will have only two advanced classes...
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: Which advanced class will you choose?   Which advanced class will you choose? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 9:31 pm

there is a third set of skills for each class that has been released, it will find the vid and give the url when i find it, or if it is a page...
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: Which advanced class will you choose?   Which advanced class will you choose? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 9:33 pm

I think what you mean is that there is three sets of trees for each advanced class...
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: Which advanced class will you choose?   Which advanced class will you choose? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 9:33 pm

http://www.swtor.com/info/systems/advanced-classes
here is the link, it is in the second paragraph, and here is the quote:

Quote :
Additionally, each Advanced Class will also have three sets of Skills available to further customize your character.

and another quote on that page is:

Quote :
As mentioned above, each Advanced Class opens up three Skill Sets with a variety of Skills in each. Unlike selecting an Advanced Class, these Skill Sets are less restrictive and your character can obtain Skills from any set or from all of them!
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: Which advanced class will you choose?   Which advanced class will you choose? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 9:35 pm

Lol... I was right... three trees for each advanced class...
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: Which advanced class will you choose?   Which advanced class will you choose? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 9:41 pm

yeah, isn't that what i said???
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: Which advanced class will you choose?   Which advanced class will you choose? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 9:43 pm

You orginialy said third advanced class...
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: Which advanced class will you choose?   Which advanced class will you choose? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 8:07 am

ohh...oops...sorry everyone my bad
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: Which advanced class will you choose?   Which advanced class will you choose? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 5:34 pm

Lol... its okay... it happens... we've all done it... at least I know I have...
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: Which advanced class will you choose?   Which advanced class will you choose? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 8:27 pm

yeah...very true...
Back to top Go down
Herman Mermon

Herman Mermon

PostSubject: Re: Which advanced class will you choose?   Which advanced class will you choose? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 5:53 pm

nelson_md wrote:
http://www.swtor.com/info/systems/advanced-classes
here is the link, it is in the second paragraph, and here is the quote:

Quote :
Additionally, each Advanced Class will also have three sets of Skills available to further customize your character.

and another quote on that page is:

Quote :
As mentioned above, each Advanced Class opens up three Skill Sets with a variety of Skills in each. Unlike selecting an Advanced Class, these Skill Sets are less restrictive and your character can obtain Skills from any set or from all of them!

I think maybe by "third skill set" they meant the shared skill set which is the paragraph directly below the one you pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which advanced class will you choose?   Which advanced class will you choose? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Which advanced class will you choose?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2