Wrath of the Shadow/Jedi Temple Security Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrath of the Shadow/Jedi Temple Security Force's forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Playlist
Which advanced class will you choose? ZjJiMzU*YmNkYjIwMyZvZj*w
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» the jack of all trades
Which advanced class will you choose? EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 5:56 pm by GinsuMisky

» A very pressing matter (contains poll)
Which advanced class will you choose? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:21 pm by ADMHalsey

» new updates!!!
Which advanced class will you choose? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:05 am by Nelson_MD

» Ideas
Which advanced class will you choose? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:57 am by nitsua25

» What Happend?
Which advanced class will you choose? EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 9:18 pm by Darth Viraden

» post some funny star wars pics!!
Which advanced class will you choose? EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:06 pm by Jedi_Man

» Crew Skills
Which advanced class will you choose? EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 11:58 am by Jedi_Man

» Post characters and bio's here
Which advanced class will you choose? EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:00 pm by Jedi_Man

» Star Wars yo'mama jokes
Which advanced class will you choose? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:37 am by Jedi_Man

» Training for Jedi Man
Which advanced class will you choose? EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:32 pm by Jedi_Man

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 77 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:18 am
Top posters
Nelson_MD (684)
Which advanced class will you choose? Vote_lcapWhich advanced class will you choose? Voting_barWhich advanced class will you choose? Vote_rcap 
GinsuMisky (483)
Which advanced class will you choose? Vote_lcapWhich advanced class will you choose? Voting_barWhich advanced class will you choose? Vote_rcap 
Darth Viraden (320)
Herman Mermon (167)
Calo_Fett (157)
ADMHalsey (151)
alienboy (88)
madiloriancon (71)
Jedi_Man (47)
nitsua25 (37)
Disclaimer

This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd. and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2009 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd. You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or ‘deep link’ to any image, video or sound clip directly.
Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.

Which advanced class will you choose?

Go down 
+3
GinsuMisky
Darth Viraden
Nelson_MD
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

Which advanced class will you choose? Empty
PostSubject: Which advanced class will you choose?   Which advanced class will you choose? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:42 pm

For sith warrior:
Juggernaut/Marauder
For The Awesome sith inquisitor:
sith sorcerer/ sith assassin
choose wisely...
i know that i will use the marauder for the warrrior, and the sorcerer, like darth zannah for the inquisitor.
Back to top Go down
http://academygenohardan.bestforum.us
Darth Viraden

Darth Viraden

PostSubject: Re: Which advanced class will you choose?   Which advanced class will you choose? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:53 pm

I will be a sith warrior/ juggernaut and a sith inquisiter/Sorcerer
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: Which advanced class will you choose?   Which advanced class will you choose? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:54 pm

yeah, i can't wait any longer....
Back to top Go down
Darth Viraden

Darth Viraden

PostSubject: Re: Which advanced class will you choose?   Which advanced class will you choose? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:57 pm

as i said before... if they postpone the release ill be a corpse
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: Which advanced class will you choose?   Which advanced class will you choose? EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:01 am

yeah, but; imagine with me, they do push back the release time, would you still hold it against them and not buy the game...i know you would not do that, but some people just don't understand what could happen. What if there was some hudge glitch that did not allow you to complete a mission you needed to complete to move on... would you care then...
Back to top Go down
Darth Viraden

Darth Viraden

PostSubject: Re: Which advanced class will you choose?   Which advanced class will you choose? EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:03 am

yes, but id still die... and why am i locked out of the council chambers?
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: Which advanced class will you choose?   Which advanced class will you choose? EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:04 am

i locked them because there are no council meetings, that is what they are used for...not for just chatting...
Back to top Go down
Darth Viraden

Darth Viraden

PostSubject: Re: Which advanced class will you choose?   Which advanced class will you choose? EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:05 am

k just wondering. when do the meetings start?
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: Which advanced class will you choose?   Which advanced class will you choose? EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:06 am

when we need to move a person's rank up and such...
Back to top Go down
Darth Viraden

Darth Viraden

PostSubject: Re: Which advanced class will you choose?   Which advanced class will you choose? EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:07 am

ok
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: Which advanced class will you choose?   Which advanced class will you choose? EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 2:06 am

how about moving my rank up... lol... j/k... Id be a juggernaut because I like the tank aspects... but I plan on playing all 8 classes with both specs... thats 16 characters I'm going to have...
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: Which advanced class will you choose?   Which advanced class will you choose? EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 7:38 am

yeah, thats cool, that would take a lot of time...i will probably get all my playing done when school is out during summer...and you know what is awesome, the game comes out around my b-day...
Back to top Go down
Darth Viraden

Darth Viraden

PostSubject: Re: Which advanced class will you choose?   Which advanced class will you choose? EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 8:00 am

lucky.. and the reasen im being the juggernaut is because i like the darth vader aspect. Another reasen is that i was reading the advanced classes thing and it said the juggernaut has dark side aura as in the marauder just has more melee experience. so the juggernaut is the tank, has slow strong attacks, and is strong in the dark side and the marauder is strong in melle attacks such as agility, melle damage, and prbably stun. Im choosing juggernaut
Back to top Go down
alienboy

alienboy

PostSubject: Re: Which advanced class will you choose?   Which advanced class will you choose? EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:49 am

I would be a Sith Sorceror cause i'm a Sith Inquisitor Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Herman Mermon

Herman Mermon

PostSubject: Re: Which advanced class will you choose?   Which advanced class will you choose? EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 2:48 pm

Sith Marauder and Sith Assassin all the way.
Back to top Go down
Mikeythewrench

Mikeythewrench

PostSubject: Re: Which advanced class will you choose?   Which advanced class will you choose? EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 6:42 pm

I believe i would like to be a sith juggernot if that is going to be the tank spec. I just wanna be able to destroy everything
Back to top Go down
Mikeythewrench

Mikeythewrench

PostSubject: Re: Which advanced class will you choose?   Which advanced class will you choose? EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 7:06 pm

K so i was wrong...... I would like to be a marauder..... Saber handling all the way
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: Which advanced class will you choose?   Which advanced class will you choose? EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 7:06 pm

Tanks aren't really for Destroying everything... they are meant to ubsorb damage and keep the bad guys... or in the siths cause... the good guys off of the other members of the party...
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: Which advanced class will you choose?   Which advanced class will you choose? EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 7:09 pm

Lol... well I've always been the tank for ever MMO I've played so Juggernaut for the Sith Warrior is definitely the perfect class for my bad guy...
Back to top Go down
Mikeythewrench

Mikeythewrench

PostSubject: Re: Which advanced class will you choose?   Which advanced class will you choose? EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 7:11 pm

Yeah i read the specs wrong...... Being a wow player and a pally tank you would thing i would catch on to the word TANK... I am an idiot sometimes lol... I am going full DPS with this character and if that is a marauder then thats the class for me.
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: Which advanced class will you choose?   Which advanced class will you choose? EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 7:23 pm

Lol... yeah I'm a pally tank as well... I caught on vary well...
Back to top Go down
BobaDoom

BobaDoom

PostSubject: Re: Which advanced class will you choose?   Which advanced class will you choose? EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 7:34 pm

I would be a Sith Sorcerer, because handling force powers, seems really awesome. Plus the Sith Inquisitor are used as support mainly, right? The Sith Warrior seems like a real badass with the close range combat, but the Inquisitor would have more powers
Back to top Go down
Mikeythewrench

Mikeythewrench

PostSubject: Re: Which advanced class will you choose?   Which advanced class will you choose? EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 7:36 pm

I am pretty sure thats exactly how its gonna be. The warriors are going to own melee and that sounds great.
Back to top Go down
Darth Viraden

Darth Viraden

PostSubject: Re: Which advanced class will you choose?   Which advanced class will you choose? EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 9:40 pm

but if you think about it tanks are very powerfull, it just takes them a long time to fire, or in star wars case, swing a lightsaber
Back to top Go down
Mikeythewrench

Mikeythewrench

PostSubject: Re: Which advanced class will you choose?   Which advanced class will you choose? EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 9:01 am

I do not disagree in the least bit, I play a tank in wow and they are the key element to any raiding party. They are fun to play for the most part but i wold like to be melee dps for this game.. I think thats where the fun is gonna be at
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which advanced class will you choose?   Which advanced class will you choose? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which advanced class will you choose?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next