Wrath of the Shadow/Jedi Temple Security Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrath of the Shadow/Jedi Temple Security Force's forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Playlist
Jedi Hunting Acadamy - Page 2 ZjJiMzU*YmNkYjIwMyZvZj*w
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» the jack of all trades
Jedi Hunting Acadamy - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 5:56 pm by GinsuMisky

» A very pressing matter (contains poll)
Jedi Hunting Acadamy - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:21 pm by ADMHalsey

» new updates!!!
Jedi Hunting Acadamy - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:05 am by Nelson_MD

» Ideas
Jedi Hunting Acadamy - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:57 am by nitsua25

» What Happend?
Jedi Hunting Acadamy - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 9:18 pm by Darth Viraden

» post some funny star wars pics!!
Jedi Hunting Acadamy - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:06 pm by Jedi_Man

» Crew Skills
Jedi Hunting Acadamy - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 11:58 am by Jedi_Man

» Post characters and bio's here
Jedi Hunting Acadamy - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:00 pm by Jedi_Man

» Star Wars yo'mama jokes
Jedi Hunting Acadamy - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:37 am by Jedi_Man

» Training for Jedi Man
Jedi Hunting Acadamy - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:32 pm by Jedi_Man

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 77 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:18 am
Top posters
Nelson_MD (684)
Jedi Hunting Acadamy - Page 2 Vote_lcapJedi Hunting Acadamy - Page 2 Voting_barJedi Hunting Acadamy - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
GinsuMisky (483)
Jedi Hunting Acadamy - Page 2 Vote_lcapJedi Hunting Acadamy - Page 2 Voting_barJedi Hunting Acadamy - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Darth Viraden (320)
Herman Mermon (167)
Calo_Fett (157)
ADMHalsey (151)
alienboy (88)
madiloriancon (71)
Jedi_Man (47)
nitsua25 (37)
Disclaimer

This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd. and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2009 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd. You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or ‘deep link’ to any image, video or sound clip directly.
Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.

Jedi Hunting Acadamy

Go down 
+7
Nelson_MD
BobaDoom
diareglia
Herman Mermon
Darth Viraden
GinsuMisky
alienboy
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

Jedi Hunting Acadamy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jedi Hunting Acadamy   Jedi Hunting Acadamy - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 8:45 pm

halsey is right you would all lose if he got his cortosis weave and a ysalimari and went up against you, you would DIE!
Back to top Go down
http://academygenohardan.bestforum.us
Darth Viraden

Darth Viraden

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Hunting Acadamy   Jedi Hunting Acadamy - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 8:47 pm

id simply force choke him and throw him off a random cliff or i would pick him up break his back and then throw him off a cliff
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Hunting Acadamy   Jedi Hunting Acadamy - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 8:48 pm

you can't do that, with a ysalimari all force powers do not work, do you not know that, that is why he said that, it creates a bubble where the force does not exist.
Back to top Go down
Darth Viraden

Darth Viraden

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Hunting Acadamy   Jedi Hunting Acadamy - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 8:51 pm

then id go with plan be, pick him up, break his back and throw him off a cliff
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Hunting Acadamy   Jedi Hunting Acadamy - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 8:52 pm

but he has a gun and stuff, who knows what else he has, and who said he was on a cliff?
Back to top Go down
Darth Viraden

Darth Viraden

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Hunting Acadamy   Jedi Hunting Acadamy - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 8:57 pm

a RANDOM cliff
Back to top Go down
ADMHalsey

ADMHalsey

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Hunting Acadamy   Jedi Hunting Acadamy - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 9:24 pm

i know what i have i have a gun greandes vibro blades, and the ultimate weapon... AN EMBARRASING PICTURE OF YOU AT THE CHRISTAMS PARTY LAST YEAR
Back to top Go down
ADMHalsey

ADMHalsey

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Hunting Acadamy   Jedi Hunting Acadamy - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 9:25 pm

btw he said i dont have a jet pack
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Hunting Acadamy   Jedi Hunting Acadamy - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 9:39 pm

Man you'd have to be able to get close to him if you want to brack his back and throw him off anything... and with guns, grenads, vibro blades, and cortosis weave gear, and a ysalimari... that would be close to impossible without like a hundrad sith...
Back to top Go down
Darth Viraden

Darth Viraden

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Hunting Acadamy   Jedi Hunting Acadamy - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 10:03 pm

i cannot die... FOR I AM DARTH VIRADEN!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Hunting Acadamy   Jedi Hunting Acadamy - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 10:49 pm

i love your sponge bob quote Halsey...lol
Back to top Go down
ADMHalsey

ADMHalsey

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Hunting Acadamy   Jedi Hunting Acadamy - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 10:55 pm

why thank you but in my opnents defense when kyle katarn faught ia remnant general with yalamari/cortosis inlayed robot he defeated it by crusishing it with a cargo cansiter so as long as im not in an open area im dead, but the shame of the picture will forever burn into his soul
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Hunting Acadamy   Jedi Hunting Acadamy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jedi Hunting Acadamy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrath of the Shadow/Jedi Temple Security Force :: Class specific forums :: Sith-
Jump to: