Wrath of the Shadow/Jedi Temple Security Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrath of the Shadow/Jedi Temple Security Force's forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Playlist
Character Sign-up sheet for the new story (all classes will tried to be fit in) ZjJiMzU*YmNkYjIwMyZvZj*w
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» the jack of all trades
Character Sign-up sheet for the new story (all classes will tried to be fit in) EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 5:56 pm by GinsuMisky

» A very pressing matter (contains poll)
Character Sign-up sheet for the new story (all classes will tried to be fit in) EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:21 pm by ADMHalsey

» new updates!!!
Character Sign-up sheet for the new story (all classes will tried to be fit in) EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:05 am by Nelson_MD

» Ideas
Character Sign-up sheet for the new story (all classes will tried to be fit in) EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:57 am by nitsua25

» What Happend?
Character Sign-up sheet for the new story (all classes will tried to be fit in) EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 9:18 pm by Darth Viraden

» post some funny star wars pics!!
Character Sign-up sheet for the new story (all classes will tried to be fit in) EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:06 pm by Jedi_Man

» Crew Skills
Character Sign-up sheet for the new story (all classes will tried to be fit in) EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 11:58 am by Jedi_Man

» Post characters and bio's here
Character Sign-up sheet for the new story (all classes will tried to be fit in) EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:00 pm by Jedi_Man

» Star Wars yo'mama jokes
Character Sign-up sheet for the new story (all classes will tried to be fit in) EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:37 am by Jedi_Man

» Training for Jedi Man
Character Sign-up sheet for the new story (all classes will tried to be fit in) EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:32 pm by Jedi_Man

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 77 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:18 am
Top posters
Nelson_MD (684)
Character Sign-up sheet for the new story (all classes will tried to be fit in) Vote_lcapCharacter Sign-up sheet for the new story (all classes will tried to be fit in) Voting_barCharacter Sign-up sheet for the new story (all classes will tried to be fit in) Vote_rcap 
GinsuMisky (483)
Character Sign-up sheet for the new story (all classes will tried to be fit in) Vote_lcapCharacter Sign-up sheet for the new story (all classes will tried to be fit in) Voting_barCharacter Sign-up sheet for the new story (all classes will tried to be fit in) Vote_rcap 
Darth Viraden (320)
Herman Mermon (167)
Calo_Fett (157)
ADMHalsey (151)
alienboy (88)
madiloriancon (71)
Jedi_Man (47)
nitsua25 (37)
Disclaimer

This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd. and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2009 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd. You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or ‘deep link’ to any image, video or sound clip directly.
Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.

Character Sign-up sheet for the new story (all classes will tried to be fit in)

Go down 
+8
Darth Viraden
Jedi_Man
Calo_Fett
GinsuMisky
alienboy
nitsua25
madiloriancon
Nelson_MD
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

Character Sign-up sheet for the new story (all classes will tried to be fit in) Empty
PostSubject: Character Sign-up sheet for the new story (all classes will tried to be fit in)   Character Sign-up sheet for the new story (all classes will tried to be fit in) EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 3:37 pm

Fill out the app below, and I will see if i can fit you into the story.
Species/Race:
Name:
Middle Name:
Last Name:
Nickname:
Place of Birth:
Date of Death:
Place of Death:
Weight:
Hair Color/Style:
Facial Appearance:
Eye Color:
Body Appearance:
Home Planet:
Current Residence:
Allegiance:
Profession:
Armor/Clothes:
Primary Weapon(s):
Secondary Weapon(s):
Miscellaneous Item(s):

Bio:
Back to top Go down
http://academygenohardan.bestforum.us
madiloriancon

madiloriancon

Character Sign-up sheet for the new story (all classes will tried to be fit in) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up sheet for the new story (all classes will tried to be fit in)   Character Sign-up sheet for the new story (all classes will tried to be fit in) EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 6:44 pm

Can you fit in my old guy?
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up sheet for the new story (all classes will tried to be fit in)   Character Sign-up sheet for the new story (all classes will tried to be fit in) EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 7:31 pm

what is his name
Back to top Go down
nitsua25

nitsua25

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up sheet for the new story (all classes will tried to be fit in)   Character Sign-up sheet for the new story (all classes will tried to be fit in) EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 10:30 pm

My character Greejyk technically never died... so you could probably add him in there. Cool
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up sheet for the new story (all classes will tried to be fit in)   Character Sign-up sheet for the new story (all classes will tried to be fit in) EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 10:46 pm

acctually yeah he did, he was tortured to death, and right before he died he told them. But I will put you in. Which group, republic/mandalorians
Back to top Go down
nitsua25

nitsua25

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up sheet for the new story (all classes will tried to be fit in)   Character Sign-up sheet for the new story (all classes will tried to be fit in) EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 1:03 pm

nelson_md wrote:
acctually yeah he did, he was tortured to death, and right before he died he told them. But I will put you in. Which group, republic/mandalorians

aww thats too bad Sad ... but how about the mandalorian's group
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up sheet for the new story (all classes will tried to be fit in)   Character Sign-up sheet for the new story (all classes will tried to be fit in) EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 1:26 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up sheet for the new story (all classes will tried to be fit in)   Character Sign-up sheet for the new story (all classes will tried to be fit in) EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 1:27 pm

I just had an idea...
maybe there are two chiss. Nitsua's, and then another one. Both on different sides. They are both brothers. And maybe they some how see eachother and call a cease fire. And i don't know where to go from there. But maybe it just might work.
Back to top Go down
nitsua25

nitsua25

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up sheet for the new story (all classes will tried to be fit in)   Character Sign-up sheet for the new story (all classes will tried to be fit in) EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 4:13 pm

Ya I think that could work. So do you want me to create another chiss or should someone else make him/her.
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up sheet for the new story (all classes will tried to be fit in)   Character Sign-up sheet for the new story (all classes will tried to be fit in) EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:00 pm

nah, that is fine, i don't know if i want to do that anymore...
Back to top Go down
nitsua25

nitsua25

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up sheet for the new story (all classes will tried to be fit in)   Character Sign-up sheet for the new story (all classes will tried to be fit in) EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 10:41 pm

Ok that's fine.
Back to top Go down
alienboy

alienboy

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up sheet for the new story (all classes will tried to be fit in)   Character Sign-up sheet for the new story (all classes will tried to be fit in) EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 5:32 pm

im going to put on of my guys in that story pirat
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up sheet for the new story (all classes will tried to be fit in)   Character Sign-up sheet for the new story (all classes will tried to be fit in) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:16 pm

So this is for a story you are writing... is it an RP that you are writing into a story or are you just using them for a story?
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up sheet for the new story (all classes will tried to be fit in)   Character Sign-up sheet for the new story (all classes will tried to be fit in) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:40 pm

WELL, when you go onto our site, click our new History, and then you will arrive at our new history, it is just a story to keep our users interested. An people just post here their character info, and i try to add the character into the story, and TO ALL OF YOU, if you want you character to live, you must let me know, because i might have to kill a few because it is a war.
Back to top Go down
nitsua25

nitsua25

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up sheet for the new story (all classes will tried to be fit in)   Character Sign-up sheet for the new story (all classes will tried to be fit in) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:45 pm

I am going to make a bio for my jedi knight but i havent had time to make it yet
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up sheet for the new story (all classes will tried to be fit in)   Character Sign-up sheet for the new story (all classes will tried to be fit in) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:48 pm

Sounds like fun... I'll see what I can do... I make so pretty cool good guys and vary sinister bad guys...
Back to top Go down
Calo_Fett

Calo_Fett

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up sheet for the new story (all classes will tried to be fit in)   Character Sign-up sheet for the new story (all classes will tried to be fit in) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 2:23 pm

I would like to live, however if you must kill me I want to die in battle taking down a Crazy awesome Master Jedi or someone like that
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up sheet for the new story (all classes will tried to be fit in)   Character Sign-up sheet for the new story (all classes will tried to be fit in) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 2:25 pm

I'd like to stay alive if at all possible but if you do want to kill me kill me in a grand way...
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up sheet for the new story (all classes will tried to be fit in)   Character Sign-up sheet for the new story (all classes will tried to be fit in) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 3:03 pm

what you need to do, is go to the first part of this post, and fill out the application on the first post, and then post the application here...
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up sheet for the new story (all classes will tried to be fit in)   Character Sign-up sheet for the new story (all classes will tried to be fit in) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 3:10 pm

going to in a moment busy with my girlfriend atm...
Back to top Go down
Jedi_Man

Jedi_Man

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up sheet for the new story (all classes will tried to be fit in)   Character Sign-up sheet for the new story (all classes will tried to be fit in) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 3:33 pm

Species/Race: Human
Name: Dak
Middle Name: Anem
Last Name: Cresher
Nickname: Cresher
Date of Birth: ?
Place of Birth: Coruscant
Date of Death: alive
Place of Death: alive
Height: 6' 7"
Weight: 170
Hair Color/Style: Brown, short
Facial Appearance: Cunning appearence, no facial hair
Eye Color: grey
Body Appearance: fit
Home Planet: Coruscant
Current Residence: Nar Shadaa
Allegiance: whoever pays him
Profession: spice smuggler(GLITTERSTIM! WOO!)/ bar bouncer when there are no smuggling jobs
Armor/Clothes: similar to Han Solo's clothes
Primary Weapon(s): blaster pistol
Secondary Weapon(s): Knife
Miscellaneous Item(s): ammo bandolier

Bio: Prefers not to play around, likes to get down to business. A man of action, he can't just sit around when there is something going on.

Last edited by Jedi_Man on Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up sheet for the new story (all classes will tried to be fit in)   Character Sign-up sheet for the new story (all classes will tried to be fit in) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 4:03 pm

Species/Race: Human
Name: Norran
Middle Name: Wieson
Last Name: Riftbourne
Nickname: Rifter
Date of Birth: ?
Place of Birth: Alderaan
Date of Death: alive
Place of Death: alive
Height: 72 inches or 6 feet
Weight: 195 lbs.
Hair Color/Style: dirty blond
Facial Appearance: looks young, has a red gotie
Eye Color: Hazel... blueish green
Body Appearance: Athletic
Home Planet: Coruscant
Current Residence: Appartment near the Jedi Temple
Allegiance: Goog/Republic
Profession: Jedi Guardian
Armor/Clothes: Black and blue robes/black armor with blue trim
Primary Weapon (s): Blue lightsaber
Secondary Weapon(s): Blue shoto lightsaber
Miscellaneous Item(s): Miscellaneous Jedi Gear

Bio: Taken from Alderaan at an early age he was train in the jedi academy and by his master Sulenta who dies shortly before he was Knighted at the age of 24, He now leads a group of Guardians know as the Defence Force for villages that have no defencise of their own...

from Nelson, on 11/4/10, I put your character into the story as Celoni's apprentice, so Master Sulenta really doesn't exist in our history, sorry, i can find another character if you want me too.
Back to top Go down
Darth Viraden

Darth Viraden

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up sheet for the new story (all classes will tried to be fit in)   Character Sign-up sheet for the new story (all classes will tried to be fit in) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 7:21 pm

Species: Human
Name: Calandor
Middle name: Unknown
Last Name: Trech
Nick Name: Executer
Allegiance: Empire
Height: 6'8
Weight: 234 lbs.
Facial Apperence: Lightsaber burn next to the eye
Hair Color: Black
Eye color: slate (Greyish Blue)
Decoration: 5 Jedi Master lightsabers attatched to belt
Place of Birth: Mandalore
Date of Birth: Unknown
Date of Death: N/A
Place of Death:N/A
Armor: Mandalorian armor and Jet Pack
Weapen: Blaster rifle (dont know any blaster names)
Secondary Weapen: Blaster pistol + Vibro blade
Special Weapens: Thermal Detanater,Missle attatched to jet pack,flamethrower
Profesion: Bounty hunter

Introduction: Calandor was once a mandalorian soldier who was trained to be lethal and dangerous. He was a skilled piolet by the age of 8 being able to travel from star system to star system. When the wars started he was going to be chosen to fight in the war. Calandor was one of the most lethal and intelligent mandalorains. When he was 22 he woke up one night relising he wanted to explore the galaxy so he escaped his home planet and became a skilled and lethal bounty hunter. He was known to kill civilians to get to his bounty. Nothing else is known about him....

Number of bounties killed: 1082

Number of bounties turned in alive: 28

Last edited by Darth Viraden on Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
madiloriancon

madiloriancon

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up sheet for the new story (all classes will tried to be fit in)   Character Sign-up sheet for the new story (all classes will tried to be fit in) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 7:55 pm

nelson_md wrote:
what is his name
It was Calben.
Back to top Go down
nitsua25

nitsua25

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up sheet for the new story (all classes will tried to be fit in)   Character Sign-up sheet for the new story (all classes will tried to be fit in) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:39 pm

Species/Race: Miraluka
Name: Listue
Middle Name: Piquant
Last Name: Delius
Nickname: n/a
Date of Birth: Unknown
Place of Birth: Courscant
Date of Death: N/A
Place of Death: N/A
Height: 6 ft.
Weight: 112 kg
Hair Color/Style: You can’t see it, there is a hood
Facial Appearance: No eyes, the hood is embroidered with gold
Eye Color: N/A has none, unless you want to see vestigial eye sockets
Body Appearance: Pale skin
Home Planet: Tython
Current Residence: Tython
Allegiance: Wrath of the Shadow/ Jedi temple security force
Profession: Jedi knight
Armor/Clothes: Jedi robe embroidered with gold
Primary Weapon(s): 2 blue lightsabers
Secondary Weapon(s): the force
Miscellaneous Item(s): Miscellaneous Jedi Gear
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up sheet for the new story (all classes will tried to be fit in)   Character Sign-up sheet for the new story (all classes will tried to be fit in) Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Sign-up sheet for the new story (all classes will tried to be fit in)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next