Wrath of the Shadow/Jedi Temple Security Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrath of the Shadow/Jedi Temple Security Force's forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Playlist
Mandaloriancon test 1 of four ZjJiMzU*YmNkYjIwMyZvZj*w
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» the jack of all trades
Mandaloriancon test 1 of four EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 5:56 pm by GinsuMisky

» A very pressing matter (contains poll)
Mandaloriancon test 1 of four EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:21 pm by ADMHalsey

» new updates!!!
Mandaloriancon test 1 of four EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:05 am by Nelson_MD

» Ideas
Mandaloriancon test 1 of four EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:57 am by nitsua25

» What Happend?
Mandaloriancon test 1 of four EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 9:18 pm by Darth Viraden

» post some funny star wars pics!!
Mandaloriancon test 1 of four EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:06 pm by Jedi_Man

» Crew Skills
Mandaloriancon test 1 of four EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 11:58 am by Jedi_Man

» Post characters and bio's here
Mandaloriancon test 1 of four EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:00 pm by Jedi_Man

» Star Wars yo'mama jokes
Mandaloriancon test 1 of four EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:37 am by Jedi_Man

» Training for Jedi Man
Mandaloriancon test 1 of four EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:32 pm by Jedi_Man

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 77 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:18 am
Top posters
Nelson_MD (684)
Mandaloriancon test 1 of four Vote_lcapMandaloriancon test 1 of four Voting_barMandaloriancon test 1 of four Vote_rcap 
GinsuMisky (483)
Mandaloriancon test 1 of four Vote_lcapMandaloriancon test 1 of four Voting_barMandaloriancon test 1 of four Vote_rcap 
Darth Viraden (320)
Herman Mermon (167)
Calo_Fett (157)
ADMHalsey (151)
alienboy (88)
madiloriancon (71)
Jedi_Man (47)
nitsua25 (37)
Disclaimer

This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd. and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2009 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd. You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or ‘deep link’ to any image, video or sound clip directly.
Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.

Mandaloriancon test 1 of four

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

Mandaloriancon test 1 of four Empty
PostSubject: Mandaloriancon test 1 of four   Mandaloriancon test 1 of four EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:12 am

You are on the planet Duxun and leading a squad of super commando's to attack a jedi base while the jedi are gone, and then going to lie in wait untill they come back and slaughter them all, how would you do this, and please use as MUCH detail as possible.
Back to top Go down
http://academygenohardan.bestforum.us
madiloriancon

madiloriancon

PostSubject: Re: Mandaloriancon test 1 of four   Mandaloriancon test 1 of four EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 10:27 am

First I would set ams may high caliber mines wherever the jedi are going to approach. Meanwhile I will also place several snipers in the more elavated positions and under the cover of the jungle canopy. I will also place sevreal commandos within the base so when the Jedi retreat the commandos can open fire. Me and my unit will try to cause as much havoc as possible so that the jedi can not sense the sniper and hidden commando threat. One the jedi know of our prescence, and are retreating from our base I will call several airstrikes to finish the job.
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: Mandaloriancon test 1 of four   Mandaloriancon test 1 of four EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:44 pm

good!
Back to top Go down
http://academygenohardan.bestforum.us
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mandaloriancon test 1 of four   Mandaloriancon test 1 of four Empty

Back to top Go down

Mandaloriancon test 1 of four
Page 1 of 1