Wrath of the Shadow/Jedi Temple Security Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrath of the Shadow/Jedi Temple Security Force's forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Playlist
new chapter is done, the story has ended ZjJiMzU*YmNkYjIwMyZvZj*w
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» the jack of all trades
new chapter is done, the story has ended EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 5:56 pm by GinsuMisky

» A very pressing matter (contains poll)
new chapter is done, the story has ended EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:21 pm by ADMHalsey

» new updates!!!
new chapter is done, the story has ended EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:05 am by Nelson_MD

» Ideas
new chapter is done, the story has ended EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:57 am by nitsua25

» What Happend?
new chapter is done, the story has ended EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 9:18 pm by Darth Viraden

» post some funny star wars pics!!
new chapter is done, the story has ended EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:06 pm by Jedi_Man

» Crew Skills
new chapter is done, the story has ended EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 11:58 am by Jedi_Man

» Post characters and bio's here
new chapter is done, the story has ended EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:00 pm by Jedi_Man

» Star Wars yo'mama jokes
new chapter is done, the story has ended EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:37 am by Jedi_Man

» Training for Jedi Man
new chapter is done, the story has ended EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:32 pm by Jedi_Man

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 77 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:18 am
Top posters
Nelson_MD (684)
new chapter is done, the story has ended Vote_lcapnew chapter is done, the story has ended Voting_barnew chapter is done, the story has ended Vote_rcap 
GinsuMisky (483)
new chapter is done, the story has ended Vote_lcapnew chapter is done, the story has ended Voting_barnew chapter is done, the story has ended Vote_rcap 
Darth Viraden (320)
Herman Mermon (167)
Calo_Fett (157)
ADMHalsey (151)
alienboy (88)
madiloriancon (71)
Jedi_Man (47)
nitsua25 (37)
Disclaimer

This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd. and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2009 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd. You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or ‘deep link’ to any image, video or sound clip directly.
Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.

new chapter is done, the story has ended

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

new chapter is done, the story has ended Empty
PostSubject: new chapter is done, the story has ended   new chapter is done, the story has ended EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:29 am

hey, the new chapter is done, i hate it personally, but you guys can still leave your feedback here if you like.
Back to top Go down
http://academygenohardan.bestforum.us
Calo Fet

PostSubject: Re: new chapter is done, the story has ended   new chapter is done, the story has ended EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 12:47 pm

Well look, we still have like 7 or so months before the game comes out, so why don't we start a new story? we have plenty of time, and that way you could incorporate more of the guild's characters (*under his breath, "Calo Fett") into it. Also, at certain points in the story you could poll us and ask us were we ant the story to go.
Just some thoughts
Back to top Go down
Calo_Fett

Calo_Fett

PostSubject: Re: new chapter is done, the story has ended   new chapter is done, the story has ended EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 12:49 pm

I posted the one above, wasnt logged in when i did and didnt notice. Here it is again.

"Well look, we still have like 7 or so months before the game comes out, so why don't we start a new story? we have plenty of time, and that way you could incorporate more of the guild's characters (*under his breath, "Calo Fett") into it. Also, at certain points in the story you could poll us and ask us were we ant the story to go.
Just some thoughts"
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: new chapter is done, the story has ended   new chapter is done, the story has ended EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 1:33 pm

i was going to start the next story, though i am not sure how long it will be before i can, i have to read a book for school and write an essay on it, and then i will be on vacation after next week so it might be a while before i can start the mando story, which by the way, will definantly will have more fighting in it, i can promise you that.
Back to top Go down
Herman Mermon

Herman Mermon

PostSubject: Re: new chapter is done, the story has ended   new chapter is done, the story has ended EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 4:08 pm

I think Calo's got a good idea there with the new story and polling to see where people would like to see it go. Of course you would have to make it so the poll choices didn't reveal too much, but I like Calo's idea. Especially *cough* additional characters *cough*
Back to top Go down
Calo_Fett

Calo_Fett

PostSubject: Re: new chapter is done, the story has ended   new chapter is done, the story has ended EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 5:50 pm

I can always help with writing if you need it. I am no author, but I am a philosophy major so i like to think I can write a little haha
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: new chapter is done, the story has ended   new chapter is done, the story has ended EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 6:06 pm

cool
Back to top Go down
RevainHighhouse

RevainHighhouse

PostSubject: Re: new chapter is done, the story has ended   new chapter is done, the story has ended EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 3:38 am

another story would be great Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: new chapter is done, the story has ended   new chapter is done, the story has ended EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:08 am

it is going to start in the mando wars....
Back to top Go down
Calo_Fett

Calo_Fett

PostSubject: Re: new chapter is done, the story has ended   new chapter is done, the story has ended EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:22 am

good, that means more fight scenes haha
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: new chapter is done, the story has ended   new chapter is done, the story has ended EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:16 am

yep yep yep
Back to top Go down
Calo_Fett

Calo_Fett

PostSubject: Re: new chapter is done, the story has ended   new chapter is done, the story has ended EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:17 pm

ya since are starting a new one we can replace the other one on our main site.
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: new chapter is done, the story has ended   new chapter is done, the story has ended EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:52 pm

yeah, it will
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new chapter is done, the story has ended   new chapter is done, the story has ended Empty

Back to top Go down

new chapter is done, the story has ended
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrath of the Shadow/Jedi Temple Security Force :: Holonet News Bulliten :: News-
Jump to: