Wrath of the Shadow/Jedi Temple Security Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrath of the Shadow/Jedi Temple Security Force's forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Playlist
WE HAVE TO CHANGE OUR NAME ZjJiMzU*YmNkYjIwMyZvZj*w
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» the jack of all trades
WE HAVE TO CHANGE OUR NAME EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 5:56 pm by GinsuMisky

» A very pressing matter (contains poll)
WE HAVE TO CHANGE OUR NAME EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:21 pm by ADMHalsey

» new updates!!!
WE HAVE TO CHANGE OUR NAME EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:05 am by Nelson_MD

» Ideas
WE HAVE TO CHANGE OUR NAME EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:57 am by nitsua25

» What Happend?
WE HAVE TO CHANGE OUR NAME EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 9:18 pm by Darth Viraden

» post some funny star wars pics!!
WE HAVE TO CHANGE OUR NAME EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:06 pm by Jedi_Man

» Crew Skills
WE HAVE TO CHANGE OUR NAME EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 11:58 am by Jedi_Man

» Post characters and bio's here
WE HAVE TO CHANGE OUR NAME EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:00 pm by Jedi_Man

» Star Wars yo'mama jokes
WE HAVE TO CHANGE OUR NAME EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:37 am by Jedi_Man

» Training for Jedi Man
WE HAVE TO CHANGE OUR NAME EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:32 pm by Jedi_Man

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 77 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:18 am
Top posters
Nelson_MD (684)
WE HAVE TO CHANGE OUR NAME Vote_lcapWE HAVE TO CHANGE OUR NAME Voting_barWE HAVE TO CHANGE OUR NAME Vote_rcap 
GinsuMisky (483)
WE HAVE TO CHANGE OUR NAME Vote_lcapWE HAVE TO CHANGE OUR NAME Voting_barWE HAVE TO CHANGE OUR NAME Vote_rcap 
Darth Viraden (320)
Herman Mermon (167)
Calo_Fett (157)
ADMHalsey (151)
alienboy (88)
madiloriancon (71)
Jedi_Man (47)
nitsua25 (37)
Disclaimer

This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd. and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2009 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd. You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or ‘deep link’ to any image, video or sound clip directly.
Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.

WE HAVE TO CHANGE OUR NAME

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

WE HAVE TO CHANGE OUR NAME Empty
PostSubject: WE HAVE TO CHANGE OUR NAME   WE HAVE TO CHANGE OUR NAME EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 9:30 pm

Hey guys, sorry, but we have to change our name. I know, it is sad, and we will need a new one immediately. So as of right now, we are going to be a mandalorian guild, though our name has not been decided, so post all the names that are mandalorian and we will put up a poll, and will theme the website to it. So, this could be good for us. And the person who posted the name that gets chosen, will get a free rank, and if it is one i choose, it will be the second. So thanks and post as many MANDALORIAN names as you can, and here is a link to a mandalorian dictionary:
http://www.completewermosguide.com/mandalorian.html

P.S. and don't use anything that has to do with the movies, that just isn't right, this has to be from us...
Back to top Go down
http://academygenohardan.bestforum.us
nitsua25

nitsua25

PostSubject: Re: WE HAVE TO CHANGE OUR NAME   WE HAVE TO CHANGE OUR NAME EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 9:49 pm

How about "Par'jila Werda" it means Triumphant Darkness.
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: WE HAVE TO CHANGE OUR NAME   WE HAVE TO CHANGE OUR NAME EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:04 pm

that sounds cool
Back to top Go down
madiloriancon

madiloriancon

PostSubject: Re: WE HAVE TO CHANGE OUR NAME   WE HAVE TO CHANGE OUR NAME EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:16 pm

Does anybody know the madalorian word for "of"?
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: WE HAVE TO CHANGE OUR NAME   WE HAVE TO CHANGE OUR NAME EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:18 pm

i cant find it, i wanted it really bad, for merciless warriors of somthin, i can't remember what it was.
Back to top Go down
madiloriancon

madiloriancon

PostSubject: Re: WE HAVE TO CHANGE OUR NAME   WE HAVE TO CHANGE OUR NAME EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:21 pm

Found it it's "Ai". It can also be used for "the".
Back to top Go down
madiloriancon

madiloriancon

PostSubject: Re: WE HAVE TO CHANGE OUR NAME   WE HAVE TO CHANGE OUR NAME EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:23 pm

How about "A'den Ai pudii". Translates to wrath of the shadow.
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: WE HAVE TO CHANGE OUR NAME   WE HAVE TO CHANGE OUR NAME EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:46 pm

that could be cool, but as an announcement, i need someone to create us a cool logo for the new name, and put something distinctly mando in, like the mythosaur skull, or you could just look on wookiepedia and find one. Thanx, otherwise it is a pic of jango, and that is only temporary, i promise you...
Back to top Go down
madiloriancon

madiloriancon

PostSubject: Re: WE HAVE TO CHANGE OUR NAME   WE HAVE TO CHANGE OUR NAME EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:49 pm

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs31/f/2008/219/c/5/Mythosaur_Skull_frozen_with_fl_by_Kwindu.jpg
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: WE HAVE TO CHANGE OUR NAME   WE HAVE TO CHANGE OUR NAME EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:49 pm

acctually i just put a new one one, it looks really cool, it is a mando helmet
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: WE HAVE TO CHANGE OUR NAME   WE HAVE TO CHANGE OUR NAME EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:50 pm

cool pic, but was looking for someone who would edit it and put our name in it when we are done choosing the name, the person who does it will get a free rank
Back to top Go down
madiloriancon

madiloriancon

PostSubject: Re: WE HAVE TO CHANGE OUR NAME   WE HAVE TO CHANGE OUR NAME EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:51 pm

nelson_md wrote:
cool pic, but was looking for someone who would edit it and put our name in it when we are done choosing the name, the person who does it will get a free rank
No clue how to do that. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: WE HAVE TO CHANGE OUR NAME   WE HAVE TO CHANGE OUR NAME EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:52 pm

neither do i, that is why they get a free rank...lol
Back to top Go down
Calo_Fett

Calo_Fett

PostSubject: Re: WE HAVE TO CHANGE OUR NAME   WE HAVE TO CHANGE OUR NAME EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 11:32 am

I can, no problem, I'm a graphic artist so should be a walk in the park. Just tell me what you want done to it Smile
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: WE HAVE TO CHANGE OUR NAME   WE HAVE TO CHANGE OUR NAME EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 1:20 pm

i want a really cool picture, something distinctly Mando and says our name on it. Maybe with a warrior on it. Just something that looks really cool and says we are not to be messed with.
Back to top Go down
Calo_Fett

Calo_Fett

PostSubject: Re: WE HAVE TO CHANGE OUR NAME   WE HAVE TO CHANGE OUR NAME EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 3:52 pm

will get started on it asap
Back to top Go down
Herman Mermon

Herman Mermon

PostSubject: Re: WE HAVE TO CHANGE OUR NAME   WE HAVE TO CHANGE OUR NAME EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 4:11 pm

I searched 'mandalorian' on google and found this cool picture then I just added the name in paint. Here's the link if you want it.

https://2img.net/h/oi31.tinypic.com/2jfjfxu.png

If you want any mottos on it let me know and I can edit the picture.
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: WE HAVE TO CHANGE OUR NAME   WE HAVE TO CHANGE OUR NAME EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 4:39 pm

i am not going to put one on yet, because i want to see what calo builds first, but that is cool too
Back to top Go down
Herman Mermon

Herman Mermon

PostSubject: Re: WE HAVE TO CHANGE OUR NAME   WE HAVE TO CHANGE OUR NAME EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 6:24 pm

[quote="nelson_md"]i am not going to put one on yet, because i want to see what calo builds first, but that is cool too[/quote]

Well i'll definitely take mine out of consideration if Calo can deliver the goods.
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: WE HAVE TO CHANGE OUR NAME   WE HAVE TO CHANGE OUR NAME EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 7:36 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Calo_Fett

Calo_Fett

PostSubject: Re: WE HAVE TO CHANGE OUR NAME   WE HAVE TO CHANGE OUR NAME EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 9:32 pm

that is actually one of the images I am considering as a background, but i plan on doing more with it in illustrator.
Back to top Go down
Herman Mermon

Herman Mermon

PostSubject: Re: WE HAVE TO CHANGE OUR NAME   WE HAVE TO CHANGE OUR NAME EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 4:20 pm

[quote="Calo_Fett"]that is actually one of the images I am considering as a background, but i plan on doing more with it in illustrator. [/quote]

Have you made any progress Calo? Every extra day I wait my eagerness for the logo gets higher :)
Back to top Go down
Calo_Fett

Calo_Fett

PostSubject: Re: WE HAVE TO CHANGE OUR NAME   WE HAVE TO CHANGE OUR NAME EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 12:51 pm

Will send a few to Nelson on Monday. They are on my labtop at work so wont be able to send them to he till then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WE HAVE TO CHANGE OUR NAME   WE HAVE TO CHANGE OUR NAME Empty

Back to top Go down

WE HAVE TO CHANGE OUR NAME
Page 1 of 1