Wrath of the Shadow/Jedi Temple Security Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrath of the Shadow/Jedi Temple Security Force's forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Playlist
ADMHalsey Trials ZjJiMzU*YmNkYjIwMyZvZj*w
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» the jack of all trades
ADMHalsey Trials EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 5:56 pm by GinsuMisky

» A very pressing matter (contains poll)
ADMHalsey Trials EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:21 pm by ADMHalsey

» new updates!!!
ADMHalsey Trials EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:05 am by Nelson_MD

» Ideas
ADMHalsey Trials EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:57 am by nitsua25

» What Happend?
ADMHalsey Trials EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 9:18 pm by Darth Viraden

» post some funny star wars pics!!
ADMHalsey Trials EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:06 pm by Jedi_Man

» Crew Skills
ADMHalsey Trials EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 11:58 am by Jedi_Man

» Post characters and bio's here
ADMHalsey Trials EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:00 pm by Jedi_Man

» Star Wars yo'mama jokes
ADMHalsey Trials EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:37 am by Jedi_Man

» Training for Jedi Man
ADMHalsey Trials EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:32 pm by Jedi_Man

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 77 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:18 am
Top posters
Nelson_MD (684)
ADMHalsey Trials Vote_lcapADMHalsey Trials Voting_barADMHalsey Trials Vote_rcap 
GinsuMisky (483)
Darth Viraden (320)
Herman Mermon (167)
Calo_Fett (157)
ADMHalsey (151)
alienboy (88)
madiloriancon (71)
Jedi_Man (47)
nitsua25 (37)
Disclaimer

This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd. and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2009 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd. You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or ‘deep link’ to any image, video or sound clip directly.
Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.

ADMHalsey Trials

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Calo_Fett

Calo_Fett

ADMHalsey Trials Empty
PostSubject: ADMHalsey Trials   ADMHalsey Trials EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 10:19 pm

Alright Trooper, your trials start now.

Your on a scouting mission with two other troopers and a Jedi consular. Your mission objective is to scout through an abandoned base, identify any remaining life forms, and eliminate all hostiles in hopes of using this base in the future. Upon arrival you sense something is out of the ordinary, but your team pushes on. After clearing the first main room the doors close around you, its a trap! 2 Sith and a bounty Hunter drop from the ceiling in a surprise attack. Here is your question: Being the leader of the squad, what do you do? how do you get your team of 2 troopers (not as experienced as you) and one lone Jedi to take down 2 well equipped sith and a bounty hunter. Go into as much detail as possible, even down to the equipment and battle strategy. IF you feel then need to give a play-by-lplay of the battle that works as well. I want to see not only your strategic abilities, but also your leadership capabilities as well.

-Master of Training, Calo Fett
Back to top Go down
ADMHalsey

ADMHalsey

ADMHalsey Trials Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADMHalsey Trials   ADMHalsey Trials EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 11:02 pm

well sir this a good question first id order my squad to cover as i through down a flash greande at my enemies then id have one of the troopers give me support as i engage the the sith as for i am the most experianced and having pre anti sith training, then id have the remaining trooper eliminate the hunter with the consular covering him for the consular would be proficient in deflecting any projectiles suck as rockets pushing back flame and of course deflecting blaster bolts , after one of teams eliminates thier target theyd procede to help the other terminate theirs after words would take defensive positions near the door while one of the squad or the jedi makes us an exit route so we may reassemble at a more defensible postionif there are more hostilities they are more then likely outside the one building and if we stay there we will pinned down and picked off
Back to top Go down
Calo_Fett

Calo_Fett

ADMHalsey Trials Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADMHalsey Trials   ADMHalsey Trials EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 12:18 pm

Well answered. Here is the next question.

You are sent to spy on an enemy camp in the jungle. You are told to conferm the presence of a well known imperial agent and, if possible, take him out. If you are not able to he will get away and you will lose the trail on him yet again. Armed with just a large hunting knife, sniper rifle, and a smuggler for support, you set off. When you reach the camp you realize it is heavily guarded with patrols and one sniper tower in the middle. Since this was a recon. mish you could carry very little on you, that means you only have 4 shots with your sniper. There are 5 patrols and 1 in the sniper tower. You see the imperial agent exiting one of the tents. Here is your question: now that you know he is here, do you try to take him out? If so, how will you go about this. Do you try to stealth it with your smuggler partner or do you go in guns-a-blazing? Remember, you only have 4 shots and there are 6 gaurds along with the Agent.
Back to top Go down
ADMHalsey

ADMHalsey

ADMHalsey Trials Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADMHalsey Trials   ADMHalsey Trials EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:27 pm

well this a much simpler approach id use the knife to fashion any local foliage into traps and snares to slow any on coming enemies from the enemy camp, sfter they are put in place idfind a rivine or valley near by that i can use to as a gauntlet to fall back on after words id have the smuggler take a defensive postion at the gauntlet while i move foward and snipe the target the fall back to the gauntlet and defend until exfil.
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

ADMHalsey Trials Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADMHalsey Trials   ADMHalsey Trials EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 7:37 am

another thing you could have done was shoot the sniper in the tower, and directly afterward shoot the imp. agent. And then from there, you could do the thing with the traps and kill all the defenders at your leisure...with the knife or your gun...
Back to top Go down
http://academygenohardan.bestforum.us
ADMHalsey

ADMHalsey

ADMHalsey Trials Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADMHalsey Trials   ADMHalsey Trials EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 5:43 pm

aye i did not see the sniper tower thing on my read through
Back to top Go down
Calo_Fett

Calo_Fett

ADMHalsey Trials Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADMHalsey Trials   ADMHalsey Trials EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 3:08 pm

Here is your next trial.

You are the leader of an elite squad. You squad consists of 2 Jedi warriors, 1 Jedi consular, 3 other troops (So 4 troopers total including yourself) and 2 smugglers that were picked up along the way. Here is your challenge: You and your squad are sent to infiltrate and take over an enemy base. Intelligence says the base is filled with 4 sith warriors, 2 imperial agents, 5 bounty hunters, and 2 sith inquisitors. You understand you are greatly outnumber. so, how do you go about taking over this base? remember to give as much detail. The more detail and reasoning behind what you do will help your trail grade!
Back to top Go down
ADMHalsey

ADMHalsey

ADMHalsey Trials Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADMHalsey Trials   ADMHalsey Trials EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 7:23 pm

to infiltrate the base id send the 2 knights and the troopers including myself to assault the front of the enemy base as a adistraction to the occupying forces , after we grab the attention of the main enemies id send the consular and smugglers through a rear entrance considering the consular can sense dangers and the smugglers probaly have stealth experiance. After they infiltrate the enemy base theyd place s shortwave emp device as well as a security hack to take over any bse defense emplacements then theyd exflitrate. once they are gone my soldiers would retreat then wed seft off the emp and come back with a drop ship filled with everyone in the original team and attack straight into the enemy base while their gear is down. the security hack is in place to reassure a safe assualt if they restore power or if the guns are unaffected. if they loose acess to anything that must be powered they wont be ab le to defend themselves from my assault team
Back to top Go down
Calo_Fett

Calo_Fett

ADMHalsey Trials Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADMHalsey Trials   ADMHalsey Trials EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 1:32 pm

Here is your last trial Trooper.

Your in a PvP zone and you come across two other players. One a Sith Warrior and the other a Bounty Hunter. Along side of you is someone else from the guild, a Jedi Consular. How do you and the consular defeat your two enemies and gain honor to the guild? try to use situations and powers that only are available in game. So no trap setting or powers not found in game. I realize not all info on PvP areas and trooper power sets has been released but try to guess as close as possible. This is your last trail so make it your best answer thus far.
Back to top Go down
ADMHalsey

ADMHalsey

ADMHalsey Trials Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADMHalsey Trials   ADMHalsey Trials EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 4:15 pm

ahhh a pvp question, i would counter these two by having the consular heal me then dps the warrior down as he is much more of a threat to the consular while the consular uses any extra stuns on the bounty hunter to keep him out of the fight.
if the warrior got to close to my healer id try to use knock backs or stun him so that my heal couls move to a safe distance. once i dps teh war down id dispatch the hunter
Back to top Go down
ADMHalsey

ADMHalsey

ADMHalsey Trials Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADMHalsey Trials   ADMHalsey Trials EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 1:19 am

uhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ADMHalsey Trials Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADMHalsey Trials   ADMHalsey Trials Empty

Back to top Go down

ADMHalsey Trials
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrath of the Shadow/Jedi Temple Security Force :: Trials :: Trials (for all classes)-
Jump to: