Wrath of the Shadow/Jedi Temple Security Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrath of the Shadow/Jedi Temple Security Force's forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Playlist
Bot Always Online? ZjJiMzU*YmNkYjIwMyZvZj*w
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» the jack of all trades
Bot Always Online? EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 5:56 pm by GinsuMisky

» A very pressing matter (contains poll)
Bot Always Online? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:21 pm by ADMHalsey

» new updates!!!
Bot Always Online? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:05 am by Nelson_MD

» Ideas
Bot Always Online? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:57 am by nitsua25

» What Happend?
Bot Always Online? EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 9:18 pm by Darth Viraden

» post some funny star wars pics!!
Bot Always Online? EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:06 pm by Jedi_Man

» Crew Skills
Bot Always Online? EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 11:58 am by Jedi_Man

» Post characters and bio's here
Bot Always Online? EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:00 pm by Jedi_Man

» Star Wars yo'mama jokes
Bot Always Online? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:37 am by Jedi_Man

» Training for Jedi Man
Bot Always Online? EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:32 pm by Jedi_Man

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 77 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:18 am
Top posters
Nelson_MD (684)
Bot Always Online? Vote_lcapBot Always Online? Voting_barBot Always Online? Vote_rcap 
GinsuMisky (483)
Bot Always Online? Vote_lcapBot Always Online? Voting_barBot Always Online? Vote_rcap 
Darth Viraden (320)
Herman Mermon (167)
Calo_Fett (157)
ADMHalsey (151)
alienboy (88)
madiloriancon (71)
Jedi_Man (47)
nitsua25 (37)
Disclaimer

This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd. and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2009 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd. You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or ‘deep link’ to any image, video or sound clip directly.
Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.

Bot Always Online?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Herman Mermon

Herman Mermon

Bot Always Online? Empty
PostSubject: Bot Always Online?   Bot Always Online? EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 1:35 pm

Has anyone else noticed the bot that's always online in the 'who's online' widget at the left of the page? Apparently, by checking the bottom of the page, the bot is run by google... or made by google... Anyway can anyone enlighten me on why we need a bot online 24/7 and what it's purpose is, if any.

Nelson i'm guessing you know why it's here, not to accuse you of anything, but do you know what it's about?
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

Bot Always Online? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot Always Online?   Bot Always Online? EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 2:44 pm

acctually no... and i can't do anything about it, and if anyone would enlighten me, what is a "bot", i know it is a dumb question, but i don't know what it is.
Back to top Go down
http://academygenohardan.bestforum.us
Darth Viraden

Darth Viraden

Bot Always Online? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot Always Online?   Bot Always Online? EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 3:50 pm

same, what is a bot?
Back to top Go down
Herman Mermon

Herman Mermon

Bot Always Online? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot Always Online?   Bot Always Online? EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 4:19 pm

It's some kind of computer controlled AI-type thing like in a videogame i'm pretty sure but I just don't understand its significance or need on this forum.
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

Bot Always Online? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot Always Online?   Bot Always Online? EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 5:41 pm

ohh, ok yeah, i know what you mean, and it would be something that google would used to see what they are sponsoring, because that is why this forum is free they are paying for us to use it, and then they advertise on the site, and then they would get buisness from the people that have google put the ads on. Do you get what i mean?
Back to top Go down
Herman Mermon

Herman Mermon

Bot Always Online? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot Always Online?   Bot Always Online? EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 10:39 pm

I think I see what you're saying here.
Back to top Go down
Darth Viraden

Darth Viraden

Bot Always Online? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot Always Online?   Bot Always Online? EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 10:53 pm

the bot isnt on anymore.. it just dissapeard... it could be anywhere now...
Back to top Go down
ADMHalsey

ADMHalsey

Bot Always Online? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot Always Online?   Bot Always Online? EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 1:50 am

anywwhere......ANYONE
Back to top Go down
Darth Viraden

Darth Viraden

Bot Always Online? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot Always Online?   Bot Always Online? EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 8:18 am

NO ONES SAFE!
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

Bot Always Online? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot Always Online?   Bot Always Online? EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 9:03 am

If you look at the up just under the menu bar and right next to the playlist there is advertisments... that is what good is doing and that is who they make money... the bot is their just to see how its working...
Back to top Go down
Herman Mermon

Herman Mermon

Bot Always Online? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot Always Online?   Bot Always Online? EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:09 pm

Big brother is watching you!
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

Bot Always Online? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot Always Online?   Bot Always Online? EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:32 pm

lol... he's always watching... even if he doesn't react...
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

Bot Always Online? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot Always Online?   Bot Always Online? EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:56 pm

Quote :
If you look at the up just under the menu bar and right next to the playlist there is advertisments... that is what good is doing and that is who they make money... the bot is their just to see how its working...

isn't that what i just said?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bot Always Online? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot Always Online?   Bot Always Online? Empty

Back to top Go down

Bot Always Online?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrath of the Shadow/Jedi Temple Security Force :: General Discussion :: Member Discussion-
Jump to: