Wrath of the Shadow/Jedi Temple Security Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrath of the Shadow/Jedi Temple Security Force's forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Playlist
Some updates to the site today... ZjJiMzU*YmNkYjIwMyZvZj*w
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» the jack of all trades
Some updates to the site today... EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 5:56 pm by GinsuMisky

» A very pressing matter (contains poll)
Some updates to the site today... EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:21 pm by ADMHalsey

» new updates!!!
Some updates to the site today... EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:05 am by Nelson_MD

» Ideas
Some updates to the site today... EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:57 am by nitsua25

» What Happend?
Some updates to the site today... EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 9:18 pm by Darth Viraden

» post some funny star wars pics!!
Some updates to the site today... EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:06 pm by Jedi_Man

» Crew Skills
Some updates to the site today... EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 11:58 am by Jedi_Man

» Post characters and bio's here
Some updates to the site today... EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:00 pm by Jedi_Man

» Star Wars yo'mama jokes
Some updates to the site today... EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:37 am by Jedi_Man

» Training for Jedi Man
Some updates to the site today... EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:32 pm by Jedi_Man

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 77 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:18 am
Top posters
Nelson_MD (684)
Some updates to the site today... Vote_lcapSome updates to the site today... Voting_barSome updates to the site today... Vote_rcap 
GinsuMisky (483)
Some updates to the site today... Vote_lcapSome updates to the site today... Voting_barSome updates to the site today... Vote_rcap 
Darth Viraden (320)
Herman Mermon (167)
Calo_Fett (157)
ADMHalsey (151)
alienboy (88)
madiloriancon (71)
Jedi_Man (47)
nitsua25 (37)
Disclaimer

This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd. and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2009 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd. You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or ‘deep link’ to any image, video or sound clip directly.
Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.

Some updates to the site today...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

Some updates to the site today... Empty
PostSubject: Some updates to the site today...   Some updates to the site today... EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 12:35 pm

hey guys,
So, i will be constituting some updates throughout the day.
Things like the smuggler and trooper training guides. And some of the pics for those, my software still doesn't work and i got over it, so I am going to make some pics with the Photobucket cs4 extended edition i found on my computer not to long ago... the only reason i did not know i had it was because my computer was a gift from my g-pa, and he made a lot of stuff i guess, so I will be using that more often...
and other things that i might update would be the planets in the sub archives (which is already like half way done).

And just a heads up, i will be really busy from now to next summer, so i will probably only be doing updates on the weekends when I have time...but i will still be able to get on after school. So, hope you like the site...

p.s. did you know that i made this site because i thought it came with making an account with another guild, but then Allies pm'ed me and i got to work on it right away, just thought it was funny that this site was originally not going to be used...but look at it now...thank you all for joining.
Back to top Go down
http://academygenohardan.bestforum.us
Darth Viraden

Darth Viraden

PostSubject: Re: Some updates to the site today...   Some updates to the site today... EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 2:21 pm

ya, i was with alies group before he joined your guild, it has really grown...
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: Some updates to the site today...   Some updates to the site today... EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 5:56 pm

Boy has it grown if it was originally not going to be used... wow Nelson its amazing...
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: Some updates to the site today...   Some updates to the site today... EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 6:59 pm

thanks...
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: Some updates to the site today...   Some updates to the site today... EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 7:19 pm

these are the images i have made today, i will make one more though:

Some updates to the site today... Troopersmugglertrainingguides

Some updates to the site today... Th_sithtrainingguides

Some updates to the site today... Th_JediTrainingGuides

hope you like them
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: Some updates to the site today...   Some updates to the site today... EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 7:20 pm

sorry that one is huge, just look at the training guides if you want to see their real sizes.
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: Some updates to the site today...   Some updates to the site today... EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 7:38 pm

Love'em man... really good...
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: Some updates to the site today...   Some updates to the site today... EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 7:43 pm

how do you like this one?

Some updates to the site today... Impagentandbountytrainingguides-1
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: Some updates to the site today...   Some updates to the site today... EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 7:45 pm

Awesome!!!
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: Some updates to the site today...   Some updates to the site today... EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 7:47 pm

thanks...well, they are up on the site...check them out...YAY...one thing down one to go...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some updates to the site today...   Some updates to the site today... Empty

Back to top Go down

Some updates to the site today...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrath of the Shadow/Jedi Temple Security Force :: Holonet News Bulliten :: News-
Jump to: