Wrath of the Shadow/Jedi Temple Security Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrath of the Shadow/Jedi Temple Security Force's forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Playlist
Republic Commando ZjJiMzU*YmNkYjIwMyZvZj*w
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» the jack of all trades
Republic Commando EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 5:56 pm by GinsuMisky

» A very pressing matter (contains poll)
Republic Commando EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:21 pm by ADMHalsey

» new updates!!!
Republic Commando EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:05 am by Nelson_MD

» Ideas
Republic Commando EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:57 am by nitsua25

» What Happend?
Republic Commando EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 9:18 pm by Darth Viraden

» post some funny star wars pics!!
Republic Commando EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:06 pm by Jedi_Man

» Crew Skills
Republic Commando EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 11:58 am by Jedi_Man

» Post characters and bio's here
Republic Commando EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:00 pm by Jedi_Man

» Star Wars yo'mama jokes
Republic Commando EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:37 am by Jedi_Man

» Training for Jedi Man
Republic Commando EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:32 pm by Jedi_Man

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 77 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:18 am
Top posters
Nelson_MD (684)
Republic Commando Vote_lcapRepublic Commando Voting_barRepublic Commando Vote_rcap 
GinsuMisky (483)
Republic Commando Vote_lcapRepublic Commando Voting_barRepublic Commando Vote_rcap 
Darth Viraden (320)
Herman Mermon (167)
Calo_Fett (157)
ADMHalsey (151)
alienboy (88)
madiloriancon (71)
Jedi_Man (47)
nitsua25 (37)
Disclaimer

This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd. and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2009 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd. You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or ‘deep link’ to any image, video or sound clip directly.
Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.

Republic Commando

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ADMHalsey

ADMHalsey

Republic Commando Empty
PostSubject: Republic Commando   Republic Commando EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 12:38 am

I just finished playing republic commando, man i fell like a trooper. lets have swtor released and and killl some imps
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

Republic Commando Empty
PostSubject: Re: Republic Commando   Republic Commando EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 7:50 am

i am playing it as well, and i am on the last level i think, though i can't be sure...though i hated the level on the abandoned ship with those stupid droids, though the trando's were easy to kill
Back to top Go down
http://academygenohardan.bestforum.us
ADMHalsey

ADMHalsey

Republic Commando Empty
PostSubject: Re: Republic Commando   Republic Commando EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 10:15 am

aye trandos are always easy to kill, i still thinking geonoshians are the worst
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

Republic Commando Empty
PostSubject: Re: Republic Commando   Republic Commando EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 11:07 am

yeah, i hate the ones that go up into the air and shoot that dumb laser at you...makes me sooo mad when i die against a swarm of them, and I hate those stupid super battle droids when you have to destroy the bridge on Kashyyk...that absolutly sucked, do you know how many times i died on that level, and how many times i thought about turning down the difficultly level just for that one spot. I didn't of course, but it was SO hard to beat...but still was a fun level.
Back to top Go down
Darth Viraden

Darth Viraden

Republic Commando Empty
PostSubject: Re: Republic Commando   Republic Commando EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 2:44 pm

ya, i hated the geonsosis level
Back to top Go down
ADMHalsey

ADMHalsey

Republic Commando Empty
PostSubject: Re: Republic Commando   Republic Commando EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 4:09 pm

lol i jsut dont have the ammo for all the super battle droids but i found out if you get close enough for them to melee you can run circles around them and stab em to death
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

Republic Commando Empty
PostSubject: Re: Republic Commando   Republic Commando EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 4:37 pm

good idea...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Republic Commando Empty
PostSubject: Re: Republic Commando   Republic Commando Empty

Back to top Go down

Republic Commando
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrath of the Shadow/Jedi Temple Security Force :: Class specific forums :: Trooper-
Jump to: