Wrath of the Shadow/Jedi Temple Security Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrath of the Shadow/Jedi Temple Security Force's forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Playlist
Training for GinsuMisky... ZjJiMzU*YmNkYjIwMyZvZj*w
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» the jack of all trades
Training for GinsuMisky... EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 5:56 pm by GinsuMisky

» A very pressing matter (contains poll)
Training for GinsuMisky... EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:21 pm by ADMHalsey

» new updates!!!
Training for GinsuMisky... EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:05 am by Nelson_MD

» Ideas
Training for GinsuMisky... EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:57 am by nitsua25

» What Happend?
Training for GinsuMisky... EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 9:18 pm by Darth Viraden

» post some funny star wars pics!!
Training for GinsuMisky... EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:06 pm by Jedi_Man

» Crew Skills
Training for GinsuMisky... EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 11:58 am by Jedi_Man

» Post characters and bio's here
Training for GinsuMisky... EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:00 pm by Jedi_Man

» Star Wars yo'mama jokes
Training for GinsuMisky... EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:37 am by Jedi_Man

» Training for Jedi Man
Training for GinsuMisky... EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:32 pm by Jedi_Man

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 77 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:18 am
Top posters
Nelson_MD (684)
Training for GinsuMisky... Vote_lcapTraining for GinsuMisky... Voting_barTraining for GinsuMisky... Vote_rcap 
GinsuMisky (483)
Training for GinsuMisky... Vote_lcapTraining for GinsuMisky... Voting_barTraining for GinsuMisky... Vote_rcap 
Darth Viraden (320)
Herman Mermon (167)
Calo_Fett (157)
ADMHalsey (151)
alienboy (88)
madiloriancon (71)
Jedi_Man (47)
nitsua25 (37)
Disclaimer

This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd. and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2009 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd. You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or ‘deep link’ to any image, video or sound clip directly.
Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.

Training for GinsuMisky...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

Training for GinsuMisky... Empty
PostSubject: Training for GinsuMisky...   Training for GinsuMisky... EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:07 pm

As you can see i have deleted all the other posts, they are a symbol of your past that you do not need at this moment in time...you have been granted to the rank of padawan, and now your training must not cease, we have three months, and during that we have a bunch of tasks to take care of, and we will be doing one to two a month, plus a little extra stuff just to complete the training experience.
they are listed below:
-the seven main forms of lightsaber combat
-Understanding of the nature of the Force (ie difference between Light, Dark, Unifying, Living etc)
-Understanding of, or RP experiences in, the four elements of the Trials; Trial of Flesh, Skill, Courage and Spirit

these will all be touched upon by the end of the three month period...
Back to top Go down
http://academygenohardan.bestforum.us
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: Training for GinsuMisky...   Training for GinsuMisky... EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:11 pm

*Stands at attention and bows slightly* I am ready at any moment Master...
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: Training for GinsuMisky...   Training for GinsuMisky... EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 9:44 pm

Ok my young apprentice,
for this assignment i don't want you to turn it in the next day and have some crappy report done on the subject i want you to pursue. I want a carefully written and well thought out essay of the three main types of force...light, unifying, and dark. Please make this as detailed and thorough as you can be...don't spare me any detail that you might have, you can even use some of the info i have in the regular archives (though, please don't copy paste). Make it your own piece of work, something that is good enough to be posted on our site for the next Jedi to look over, and really understand the concept allowing them to go deeper into the subject, identifying the very essence of their differences. You may want to research them separately, writing a fairly sized write up of each of these subjects, and then identifying their differences, and why they believe they are right, I would also like you to choose a side, light, dark or unifying, and why you chose it...but please don't choose light side because you are a jedi, really make it clear why YOU believe that this belief is the more appropriate belief system, the only requirements for this "essay" are, that you identify and explain each of these, whether they are in one essay or in three separate ones, and then write another essay on their differences, and which one you believe is right.

The only time limit on this, is that it is done by the end of the month, otherwise, I am only a proctor, i will not be a resource for information whatsoever... you may only ask me clarifying questions...
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: Training for GinsuMisky...   Training for GinsuMisky... EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 9:55 pm

Well Master I will right out three different essaies for this training... as for chosing which one is right... I'd say the light side would be my path no matter what... and that is not because I am going to be playing a JK in game... its because I have always had a hero complex and want to protect those you can't protect themselve... Hell I want to protect those who can because I don't want to see anyone I consider Inaccent hurt... I will post one essay a day starting with the lightside tomorrow... the Unifiying on sunday and the darkside on monday... I can't give you one on saturday because I have duty and won't have access to a computer...
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: Training for GinsuMisky...   Training for GinsuMisky... EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 9:57 pm

ok, don't forget about the last essay that you have to do explaining the differences, and a little more detailed explanation of why you believe that way...
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: Training for GinsuMisky...   Training for GinsuMisky... EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 10:01 pm

Oh yeah i know... since I have two weeks to do it I'm going to wait till wednsday to pu that essay together because it is going to be a vary long one... it might be two or three posts...
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: Training for GinsuMisky...   Training for GinsuMisky... EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 7:35 am

ok, i patiently await your research...
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: Training for GinsuMisky...   Training for GinsuMisky... EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 7:09 pm

Sorry this took so long... but here goes...

The lightside of the force, as well know as Ashla, was used by Jedi for Knowledge and defence. It is the side of the force Aligned with Honesty, Compassion, Marcy, Self-sacrifice and other positive emotions. Jedi Simply refer to the lightside of the force as, the force. The Jedi Order was the largest know lightside group for thousands of years, and they were know as the protectors of peace. They strove to maintain Peace and Justice throughout the galaxy.

"A Jedi uses the Force for Knowledge and Defence, Never for Attack." - Quote from Yoda.

Jedi often use the Lightside of the Force to keep the peace only killing when there is only no other choice, they use their Lightside powers to subdue and restrain never to kill except in extream cases such as dealing with a Darkside user. Peace is the ultimite goal for a Jedi. Enlightenment and true Immortality can be obtained by reaching a true sense of the Lightside, and will be acceved after death in the form of a force ghost, as they my come back and teach more about the Lightside of the Force even though there isn't any know history of a Force Ghost teaching any force sensitive's to use the Force.
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: Training for GinsuMisky...   Training for GinsuMisky... EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 7:33 pm

As for the Balanced force... its more over know as the Nutural Force. Those who are in this inbetween of the force are know as Gray Jedi. They are able to use both sides of the force, Light and Dark abilities. Gray Jedi don't try to keep the peace, they are only out for themselve. As well they don't have any asperation for conquest over anything. The most noteable Gray Jedi was Jolee Bindo, he joined Revin on he quest to defeat the Sith in the Jedi Civil War. Gray Jedi have the Taint of the Darkside that Jedi may feel, but they do not use it in the same fastion as the Sith or Dark Jedi.
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: Training for GinsuMisky...   Training for GinsuMisky... EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 5:10 pm

The Darkside is death and destruction, Messary and Hate... Those of the Darkside wish for nothing but conquist killing anyone who gets in their way... even the inaccent if they are even close to them... When more then on darkside user exists their is always compation in killing one another to gain power and prowess... They use darkside powers to destroy hope in anyone and take what they want for them selves... The darkside of the force was as well called Bogan or Boga by anciant force sensitives... Dark Jedi were the more common among Darkside users if they had no assocation with a dark side orginiaion such as the sith... They draw their power from raw emotion such as pain, hat and passion... The first Users of the darkside where the Rakatans, a species of alien that conquered a large portion of the galaxy around 49,000 BBY. They Used the darkside to engineer technology beyond their time... Such as the Star Forge... Since then Only one Darkside use... Palpatine... was the only Sith who was able to take the whole galaxy for himself... after destroying all the a good number of jedi and hunting down what few were left...
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: Training for GinsuMisky...   Training for GinsuMisky... EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 5:22 pm

I have chosen the lightside because I kind of have a hero complex... I love to save the inaccent, weak, and anyone who can't defend themselves... I want to protect my closest friends even if they can defend themselves... The Lightside is the good side of the force which I see myself as being...
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: Training for GinsuMisky...   Training for GinsuMisky... EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:11 pm

No offence, but i don't see how you included the neutral aspect of the force in your "essay", and it wasn't as deep as it should of been.
And another thing is, how does saying what you said in the post above constitute as an essay. Sorry, but it is not up to the standard i was hoping, if you want to redo it you can, or we can move on, but it is up to you.
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: Training for GinsuMisky...   Training for GinsuMisky... EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:12 pm

P.S., what i wanted was an essay that you would have written in english class, the kind you are going to be expected to write in college...and really, i meant no offence...
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: Training for GinsuMisky...   Training for GinsuMisky... EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:07 pm

Well I was trying to keep it short and sweet... but I'll redo it... as for the Nutural aspect... there really isn't all that much that is known about it... those who were gray jedi didn't even know that much about it...
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: Training for GinsuMisky...   Training for GinsuMisky... EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:10 pm

On top of that... well my essay will be vary long and I wanted to save you time reading...
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: Training for GinsuMisky...   Training for GinsuMisky... EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 10:31 pm

nah, don't spare me any detail you may have, and as toward the neutral thing, i just meant that is wasn't in your bigger essay thing. You got all the info I expected you to get, good job on the individual force aspects though...
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: Training for GinsuMisky...   Training for GinsuMisky... EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 6:58 am

Okay... I guess I won't spare any details then... and thanks... but it'll take me some time... I need to look up more stuff for each... there is so much out there for resorces other then starwars.wikia...
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: Training for GinsuMisky...   Training for GinsuMisky... EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 7:46 am

ok, that is fine...take your time...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training for GinsuMisky...   Training for GinsuMisky... Empty

Back to top Go down

Training for GinsuMisky...
Page 1 of 1