Wrath of the Shadow/Jedi Temple Security Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrath of the Shadow/Jedi Temple Security Force's forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Playlist
NEW RECRUITMENT VID....LIGHT SIDE... ZjJiMzU*YmNkYjIwMyZvZj*w
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» the jack of all trades
NEW RECRUITMENT VID....LIGHT SIDE... EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 5:56 pm by GinsuMisky

» A very pressing matter (contains poll)
NEW RECRUITMENT VID....LIGHT SIDE... EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:21 pm by ADMHalsey

» new updates!!!
NEW RECRUITMENT VID....LIGHT SIDE... EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:05 am by Nelson_MD

» Ideas
NEW RECRUITMENT VID....LIGHT SIDE... EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:57 am by nitsua25

» What Happend?
NEW RECRUITMENT VID....LIGHT SIDE... EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 9:18 pm by Darth Viraden

» post some funny star wars pics!!
NEW RECRUITMENT VID....LIGHT SIDE... EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:06 pm by Jedi_Man

» Crew Skills
NEW RECRUITMENT VID....LIGHT SIDE... EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 11:58 am by Jedi_Man

» Post characters and bio's here
NEW RECRUITMENT VID....LIGHT SIDE... EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:00 pm by Jedi_Man

» Star Wars yo'mama jokes
NEW RECRUITMENT VID....LIGHT SIDE... EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:37 am by Jedi_Man

» Training for Jedi Man
NEW RECRUITMENT VID....LIGHT SIDE... EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:32 pm by Jedi_Man

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 77 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:18 am
Top posters
Nelson_MD (684)
NEW RECRUITMENT VID....LIGHT SIDE... Vote_lcapNEW RECRUITMENT VID....LIGHT SIDE... Voting_barNEW RECRUITMENT VID....LIGHT SIDE... Vote_rcap 
GinsuMisky (483)
NEW RECRUITMENT VID....LIGHT SIDE... Vote_lcapNEW RECRUITMENT VID....LIGHT SIDE... Voting_barNEW RECRUITMENT VID....LIGHT SIDE... Vote_rcap 
Darth Viraden (320)
Herman Mermon (167)
Calo_Fett (157)
ADMHalsey (151)
alienboy (88)
madiloriancon (71)
Jedi_Man (47)
nitsua25 (37)
Disclaimer

This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd. and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2009 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd. You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or ‘deep link’ to any image, video or sound clip directly.
Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.

NEW RECRUITMENT VID....LIGHT SIDE...

Go down 
+2
ADMHalsey
Nelson_MD
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

NEW RECRUITMENT VID....LIGHT SIDE... Empty
PostSubject: NEW RECRUITMENT VID....LIGHT SIDE...   NEW RECRUITMENT VID....LIGHT SIDE... EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 12:33 pm

OK,
we just got a new recruitment vid. and the best one i have seen in a while, so here it is, and i hope you all love it as much as i did.

Last edited by nelson_md on Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://academygenohardan.bestforum.us
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: NEW RECRUITMENT VID....LIGHT SIDE...   NEW RECRUITMENT VID....LIGHT SIDE... EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 12:37 pm

sorry, forgot to mention ADMHalsey made it, thank you soo much for doing that...
Back to top Go down
ADMHalsey

ADMHalsey

PostSubject: Re: NEW RECRUITMENT VID....LIGHT SIDE...   NEW RECRUITMENT VID....LIGHT SIDE... EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 12:40 pm

why thank you nelson
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: NEW RECRUITMENT VID....LIGHT SIDE...   NEW RECRUITMENT VID....LIGHT SIDE... EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 12:42 pm

no thank you...that is awesome...
Back to top Go down
ADMHalsey

ADMHalsey

PostSubject: Re: NEW RECRUITMENT VID....LIGHT SIDE...   NEW RECRUITMENT VID....LIGHT SIDE... EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:30 pm

=D
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: NEW RECRUITMENT VID....LIGHT SIDE...   NEW RECRUITMENT VID....LIGHT SIDE... EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:05 pm

Dude I got chills from watching that video... ADMHalsey you are good my friend... vary good...
Back to top Go down
BobaDoom

BobaDoom

PostSubject: Re: NEW RECRUITMENT VID....LIGHT SIDE...   NEW RECRUITMENT VID....LIGHT SIDE... EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 3:48 pm

Even though I'm a Sith Fanatic, that video made me decide to a Jedi knight after the Inquisitor, Impressive, video was well done.
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: NEW RECRUITMENT VID....LIGHT SIDE...   NEW RECRUITMENT VID....LIGHT SIDE... EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 3:50 pm

yeah, it really confirmed myself to playing as a jedi first...and i think i might change my advanced class to have a double saber now...
Back to top Go down
Calo_Fett

Calo_Fett

PostSubject: Re: NEW RECRUITMENT VID....LIGHT SIDE...   NEW RECRUITMENT VID....LIGHT SIDE... EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 4:24 pm

wow, really cool. Really like the music to it as well Smile But ill keep my BH as my main haha
Back to top Go down
ADMHalsey

ADMHalsey

PostSubject: Re: NEW RECRUITMENT VID....LIGHT SIDE...   NEW RECRUITMENT VID....LIGHT SIDE... EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 5:18 pm

The video was filled by my fiery trooper spirit. Thank you all for your praises it means alot if you want another just ask, I can do one for most subjects
Back to top Go down
Darth Viraden

Darth Viraden

PostSubject: Re: NEW RECRUITMENT VID....LIGHT SIDE...   NEW RECRUITMENT VID....LIGHT SIDE... EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 8:00 pm

wow........ at the end of that video my mouth was hanging open... THAT VIDEO WAS AMAZING!!!!! by any chance can you make a sith one?
Back to top Go down
ADMHalsey

ADMHalsey

PostSubject: Re: NEW RECRUITMENT VID....LIGHT SIDE...   NEW RECRUITMENT VID....LIGHT SIDE... EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 8:16 pm

Uuuuuuummmmmm sure but I'll need a day or so then I'll gEt started it'll take me longer then the light side one but Ill see what I can do

Nelson do you want another sith or what?
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: NEW RECRUITMENT VID....LIGHT SIDE...   NEW RECRUITMENT VID....LIGHT SIDE... EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 8:25 pm

that would be nice, I want to have our site endorse both sides not just the republic, but it is up to you, this is your time...
Back to top Go down
ADMHalsey

ADMHalsey

PostSubject: Re: NEW RECRUITMENT VID....LIGHT SIDE...   NEW RECRUITMENT VID....LIGHT SIDE... EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 9:00 pm

sure just give me a day or two to find clips and the such and choose a good song if anyone wants to submit a song for the vid pm it to me or post it here ill decide which one when i make the video

im only hesitant becouse when i finished the light side trailer i was feeling very star warsy so i put in my kotor disc and my disc drive obliterated it into over 100 peices breaking my disc drive. i spent 2 hours last opening my pc and taking all th epeices out of the drive, it makes me sad the disc is gone though i thought i was going to cry
Back to top Go down
Darth Viraden

Darth Viraden

PostSubject: Re: NEW RECRUITMENT VID....LIGHT SIDE...   NEW RECRUITMENT VID....LIGHT SIDE... EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 9:02 pm

heres some suggestions, battle of the heros, imperial march
Back to top Go down
ADMHalsey

ADMHalsey

PostSubject: Re: NEW RECRUITMENT VID....LIGHT SIDE...   NEW RECRUITMENT VID....LIGHT SIDE... EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 9:12 pm

thanls for the suggestions but maybe a non star wars song i feel like its been done before originatlity makes my vids awsome Cool
Back to top Go down
Darth Viraden

Darth Viraden

PostSubject: Re: NEW RECRUITMENT VID....LIGHT SIDE...   NEW RECRUITMENT VID....LIGHT SIDE... EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 9:17 pm

well you should the songs up a bit like at 1:00 until the video ends have the imperial march come roaring on
Back to top Go down
ADMHalsey

ADMHalsey

PostSubject: Re: NEW RECRUITMENT VID....LIGHT SIDE...   NEW RECRUITMENT VID....LIGHT SIDE... EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 9:21 pm

wait ....... what?
Back to top Go down
Darth Viraden

Darth Viraden

PostSubject: Re: NEW RECRUITMENT VID....LIGHT SIDE...   NEW RECRUITMENT VID....LIGHT SIDE... EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 9:24 pm

sorry typo i meant mix up the songs a bit
Back to top Go down
ADMHalsey

ADMHalsey

PostSubject: Re: NEW RECRUITMENT VID....LIGHT SIDE...   NEW RECRUITMENT VID....LIGHT SIDE... EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 9:27 pm

maybe....
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: NEW RECRUITMENT VID....LIGHT SIDE...   NEW RECRUITMENT VID....LIGHT SIDE... EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 10:24 pm

i don't know, i like the imperial march as much as the next guy, but (and no offense ment at all) that just sounds stupid, and that really would not work...sorry, i did not mean to hurt anyones feelings...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW RECRUITMENT VID....LIGHT SIDE...   NEW RECRUITMENT VID....LIGHT SIDE... Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW RECRUITMENT VID....LIGHT SIDE...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrath of the Shadow/Jedi Temple Security Force :: Holonet News Bulliten :: News-
Jump to: