Wrath of the Shadow/Jedi Temple Security Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrath of the Shadow/Jedi Temple Security Force's forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Playlist
Once the Game comes out... ZjJiMzU*YmNkYjIwMyZvZj*w
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» the jack of all trades
Once the Game comes out... EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 5:56 pm by GinsuMisky

» A very pressing matter (contains poll)
Once the Game comes out... EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:21 pm by ADMHalsey

» new updates!!!
Once the Game comes out... EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:05 am by Nelson_MD

» Ideas
Once the Game comes out... EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:57 am by nitsua25

» What Happend?
Once the Game comes out... EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 9:18 pm by Darth Viraden

» post some funny star wars pics!!
Once the Game comes out... EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:06 pm by Jedi_Man

» Crew Skills
Once the Game comes out... EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 11:58 am by Jedi_Man

» Post characters and bio's here
Once the Game comes out... EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:00 pm by Jedi_Man

» Star Wars yo'mama jokes
Once the Game comes out... EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:37 am by Jedi_Man

» Training for Jedi Man
Once the Game comes out... EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:32 pm by Jedi_Man

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 77 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:18 am
Top posters
Nelson_MD (684)
Once the Game comes out... Vote_lcapOnce the Game comes out... Voting_barOnce the Game comes out... Vote_rcap 
GinsuMisky (483)
Once the Game comes out... Vote_lcapOnce the Game comes out... Voting_barOnce the Game comes out... Vote_rcap 
Darth Viraden (320)
Herman Mermon (167)
Calo_Fett (157)
ADMHalsey (151)
alienboy (88)
madiloriancon (71)
Jedi_Man (47)
nitsua25 (37)
Disclaimer

This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd. and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2009 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd. You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or ‘deep link’ to any image, video or sound clip directly.
Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.

Once the Game comes out...

Go down 
+3
GinsuMisky
alienboy
Calo_Fett
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Calo_Fett

Calo_Fett

Once the Game comes out... Empty
PostSubject: Once the Game comes out...   Once the Game comes out... EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:34 pm

Just a few thoughts,

Once the game comes out are we going to have a few people, the council maybe, who, from the very beginning, are working up and saving cash to start the guild, get the base, and create "tabards"? Or are we all going to send money to like Nelson and he is going to do it all? Basically how will the guild be set up in game and who will do it?

Just wanting to see what the game plan is and also gives us something else to talk about.
Back to top Go down
alienboy

alienboy

PostSubject: Re: Once the Game comes out...   Once the Game comes out... EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 6:24 pm

Nice game plan
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: Once the Game comes out...   Once the Game comes out... EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 6:54 pm

I'm going to be saving credits and sending them to Nelson so we can get everything ready...
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: Once the Game comes out...   Once the Game comes out... EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 8:20 pm

yeah, it is a good idea, but i wonder if there is just going to be some sort of guild bank that we have to set up on the game, but i welcome all suggestions, though don't get too carried away, the game still has quite a lot of time to be made, and it seems that some people might not be able to stand waiting for the game to come out. So, just keep it to a minimum, i know i can barely keep my excitement in when i made this site, and then just watching the videos that they send out...
Back to top Go down
http://academygenohardan.bestforum.us
Darth Viraden

Darth Viraden

PostSubject: Re: Once the Game comes out...   Once the Game comes out... EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 9:42 pm

in lotro they had it where the guild leader gets a bunch of money and buys a guild base
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: Once the Game comes out...   Once the Game comes out... EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 10:02 pm

Well if they don't have a guild bank just creat another character to hold the credits... but ten to one after we get the base it will have a bank of its own...
Back to top Go down
Darth Cale

Darth Cale

PostSubject: Re: Once the Game comes out...   Once the Game comes out... EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 10:58 am

As far as credits are concerned, how about a stipend being paid to the Guild on a bi-weekly or monthly basis? It wouldn't have to be anything huge but I think it would be only fair that each would be required to contribute as it wouldn't be reasonable for certain players to contribute while others just reap the benefit.

Maybe some type of designation for those wanting to contribute extra.

Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: Once the Game comes out...   Once the Game comes out... EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 3:23 pm

we have a guild bank just to let you now, i have access to it, but i have not yet linked it on any of the pages, i just don't want to start using it until the game comes out.
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: Once the Game comes out...   Once the Game comes out... EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 9:05 am

I thought you could only use the guild bank while in game... I didn't know you could use it before the came comes out...
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: Once the Game comes out...   Once the Game comes out... EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 9:46 am

no you can't, but by the way you guys were sounding, i though you guys might want to know we have one so you guys don't make needless plans to give the money to someone or something.
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: Once the Game comes out...   Once the Game comes out... EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 9:52 am

Lol... that was a what if thing... wasn't actually going to do that unless we actually didnt have one...
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: Once the Game comes out...   Once the Game comes out... EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 9:56 am

but you guys did not know, so i thought i would let you know, there is no need for setting what if plans up, it would have been a waste of your time...
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: Once the Game comes out...   Once the Game comes out... EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:01 am

10-4 Master... no more planning on the guild bank front...
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: Once the Game comes out...   Once the Game comes out... EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:04 am

lol...i love your enthusiasm, you guys can talk about other stuff when the game come out though, like what is going to happen when we do pvp with eachother and stuff like that...
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: Once the Game comes out...   Once the Game comes out... EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:11 am

Well I wanna orginize a guild on guild PvP after everyone hits about level 15 or so... but where I don't know... we can figure that out later...
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: Once the Game comes out...   Once the Game comes out... EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:30 am

well there is an area in our guild that has pvp teams and such, but i will allow it to be seen later...
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: Once the Game comes out...   Once the Game comes out... EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:34 am

Cool... But I was talking about orginizing one big battle royel between the our two repsective guilds...
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: Once the Game comes out...   Once the Game comes out... EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:42 am

that would be cool, but isn't that what the Colosseum battles are kinda for
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: Once the Game comes out...   Once the Game comes out... EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:50 am

Yeah but in Colosseum battles battles anyone can join in... this would just be for our guilds and now one else...
Back to top Go down
ADMHalsey

ADMHalsey

PostSubject: Re: Once the Game comes out...   Once the Game comes out... EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 1:08 pm

well by the sound of it this is more of a pvp guild then pve
Back to top Go down
Calo_Fett

Calo_Fett

PostSubject: Re: Once the Game comes out...   Once the Game comes out... EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 9:24 pm

I think we will be more PvE at first, then slowly transition into a PvP guild. The reason I first started this topic was to figure out what we would do about saving cash AT FIRST. before we have bought a bank and guild and what not.
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: Once the Game comes out...   Once the Game comes out... EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:28 pm

Well it shouldn't be to much to start a guild if any thing we can all save creadits and just send them to nelson so he can get whatever we need to start the guild...
Back to top Go down
ADMHalsey

ADMHalsey

PostSubject: Re: Once the Game comes out...   Once the Game comes out... EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 5:51 pm

to be honest I was hoping to get agroup of republic players together to levvel together. Besides a battle between wrath and the security force would be one sided 90% of the guild are manly with
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: Once the Game comes out...   Once the Game comes out... EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 7:17 pm

Everyone who does the fighting would be even on each side... I wouldn't make it to where the Wrath of Shadows out numbered the Jedi Temple Security Force... That would just be way to unfare...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once the Game comes out...   Once the Game comes out... Empty

Back to top Go down

Once the Game comes out...
Page 1 of 1