Wrath of the Shadow/Jedi Temple Security Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrath of the Shadow/Jedi Temple Security Force's forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Playlist
Ground And Space Squads ZjJiMzU*YmNkYjIwMyZvZj*w
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» the jack of all trades
Ground And Space Squads EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 5:56 pm by GinsuMisky

» A very pressing matter (contains poll)
Ground And Space Squads EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:21 pm by ADMHalsey

» new updates!!!
Ground And Space Squads EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:05 am by Nelson_MD

» Ideas
Ground And Space Squads EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:57 am by nitsua25

» What Happend?
Ground And Space Squads EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 9:18 pm by Darth Viraden

» post some funny star wars pics!!
Ground And Space Squads EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:06 pm by Jedi_Man

» Crew Skills
Ground And Space Squads EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 11:58 am by Jedi_Man

» Post characters and bio's here
Ground And Space Squads EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:00 pm by Jedi_Man

» Star Wars yo'mama jokes
Ground And Space Squads EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:37 am by Jedi_Man

» Training for Jedi Man
Ground And Space Squads EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:32 pm by Jedi_Man

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 77 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:18 am
Top posters
Nelson_MD (684)
Ground And Space Squads Vote_lcapGround And Space Squads Voting_barGround And Space Squads Vote_rcap 
GinsuMisky (483)
Ground And Space Squads Vote_lcapGround And Space Squads Voting_barGround And Space Squads Vote_rcap 
Darth Viraden (320)
Herman Mermon (167)
Calo_Fett (157)
ADMHalsey (151)
alienboy (88)
madiloriancon (71)
Jedi_Man (47)
nitsua25 (37)
Disclaimer

This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd. and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2009 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd. You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or ‘deep link’ to any image, video or sound clip directly.
Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.

Ground And Space Squads

Go down 
+7
GinsuMisky
alienboy
mickyg
Herman Mermon
madiloriancon
Calo_Fett
Nelson_MD
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

Ground And Space Squads Empty
PostSubject: Ground And Space Squads   Ground And Space Squads EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 9:27 am

Space combat has been anounced in SWTOR, so, we need people to be on special teams that would deal with space combat, and then land combat. For land combat we would have teams that would deal with certain aspects of a battle, not just a bunch of people, uncoordinated, attacking the enemie. And
it would be the same for space combat as well, though i don't know if it is just boarding parties or acctual space combat like battle front 2. So which ever it is, we will have to be prepared either way. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://academygenohardan.bestforum.us
Calo_Fett

Calo_Fett

PostSubject: Re: Ground And Space Squads   Ground And Space Squads EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 12:15 pm

Ill lead a ground squad Smile
Back to top Go down
madiloriancon

madiloriancon

PostSubject: Re: Ground And Space Squads   Ground And Space Squads EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 4:46 pm

I would like to be in a ground crew but I also want to lead a boarding party.
Back to top Go down
Calo_Fett

Calo_Fett

PostSubject: Re: Ground And Space Squads   Ground And Space Squads EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 4:53 pm

well since you are Mandalore i think you should be able to lead whatever you want to lead haha
Back to top Go down
madiloriancon

madiloriancon

PostSubject: Re: Ground And Space Squads   Ground And Space Squads EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 4:54 pm

Yeah, lol
Back to top Go down
Herman Mermon

Herman Mermon

PostSubject: Re: Ground And Space Squads   Ground And Space Squads EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 2:01 pm

I like the idea I just don't know how many people would want to be on the space crew rather than ground crew lol.

I myself would also prefer ground crew because I don't think I could level much in space.

If some people would want to devote a portion of their time to patrolling in space then that would be fine.
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: Ground And Space Squads   Ground And Space Squads EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 2:14 pm

yeah, i myself will be in both aspects of the game, commanding either or, but, i don't know if you have seen but I have made the new council's page, and there will be no more voting, because I don't want someone to choose a bad commander and then get blamed for it, i would rather do that, and find someone that is more trustworthy.
Back to top Go down
mickyg

mickyg

PostSubject: Re: Ground And Space Squads   Ground And Space Squads EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 1:03 am

yeah but you have to decided which one get the skill and which one gets the numbers. you need people with skill to board the enemy vessel and numbers on the ground to over run them.
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: Ground And Space Squads   Ground And Space Squads EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 8:01 am

yeah, definantly.
Back to top Go down
alienboy

alienboy

PostSubject: Re: Ground And Space Squads   Ground And Space Squads EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 7:17 pm

i would want to be a tactian and if needed a soldrier in a ground squad
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: Ground And Space Squads   Ground And Space Squads EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 1:36 pm

I'd Like to lead a ground squad... space squads won't really be able to do anything together until like PvP...
Back to top Go down
the.imp.agent

the.imp.agent

PostSubject: Re: Ground And Space Squads   Ground And Space Squads EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:52 am

I would want to lead a space squad. Not to brag, but I have never lost a pvp space battle on Battlefront II... though this will most definatly not be exactly like that. But I'll do it anyway.
Back to top Go down
ADMHalsey

ADMHalsey

PostSubject: Re: Ground And Space Squads   Ground And Space Squads EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 12:55 pm

im going to mainly do space combat with boarding teams but id gladly do either land or space combat
Back to top Go down
Darth Viraden

Darth Viraden

PostSubject: Re: Ground And Space Squads   Ground And Space Squads EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 1:01 pm

as the master taction i would like to lead ground squadrens
Back to top Go down
Pharsa

PostSubject: Re: Ground And Space Squads   Ground And Space Squads EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 10:57 am

I would like to lead a space squad, though I will be a soldier on the ground if neccessary. Back on Star Wars Galaxies, I was an awesome pilot, probably 4th best on my server. Though I doubt space combat in TOR will be the same as SWG.
Back to top Go down
Calo_Fett

Calo_Fett

PostSubject: Re: Ground And Space Squads   Ground And Space Squads EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 4:36 pm

probably what we wil do is once the game comes out the Council will get together and have one-on-one matches or something like that to pick the ground squad leaders. I don't think we will have to have space squad ones because i think the space missions will be the only time you really are out flying and what not. So i doubt there will be PvP in space.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ground And Space Squads   Ground And Space Squads Empty

Back to top Go down

Ground And Space Squads
Page 1 of 1