Wrath of the Shadow/Jedi Temple Security Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrath of the Shadow/Jedi Temple Security Force's forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Playlist
Changed the planet of our "New History" ZjJiMzU*YmNkYjIwMyZvZj*w
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» the jack of all trades
Changed the planet of our "New History" EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 5:56 pm by GinsuMisky

» A very pressing matter (contains poll)
Changed the planet of our "New History" EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:21 pm by ADMHalsey

» new updates!!!
Changed the planet of our "New History" EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:05 am by Nelson_MD

» Ideas
Changed the planet of our "New History" EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:57 am by nitsua25

» What Happend?
Changed the planet of our "New History" EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 9:18 pm by Darth Viraden

» post some funny star wars pics!!
Changed the planet of our "New History" EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:06 pm by Jedi_Man

» Crew Skills
Changed the planet of our "New History" EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 11:58 am by Jedi_Man

» Post characters and bio's here
Changed the planet of our "New History" EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:00 pm by Jedi_Man

» Star Wars yo'mama jokes
Changed the planet of our "New History" EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:37 am by Jedi_Man

» Training for Jedi Man
Changed the planet of our "New History" EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:32 pm by Jedi_Man

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 77 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:18 am
Top posters
Nelson_MD (684)
Changed the planet of our "New History" Vote_lcapChanged the planet of our "New History" Voting_barChanged the planet of our "New History" Vote_rcap 
GinsuMisky (483)
Changed the planet of our "New History" Vote_lcapChanged the planet of our "New History" Voting_barChanged the planet of our "New History" Vote_rcap 
Darth Viraden (320)
Herman Mermon (167)
Calo_Fett (157)
ADMHalsey (151)
alienboy (88)
madiloriancon (71)
Jedi_Man (47)
nitsua25 (37)
Disclaimer

This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd. and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2009 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd. You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or ‘deep link’ to any image, video or sound clip directly.
Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.

Changed the planet of our "New History"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

Changed the planet of our "New History" Empty
PostSubject: Changed the planet of our "New History"   Changed the planet of our "New History" EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 6:30 pm

hey,
GinsuMisky brought to my attention that the history technically started in the Mandalorian Wars, and I did intentionally do that. But further thought on the subject has made me change the planet to taris. Just thought you should all know...
Back to top Go down
http://academygenohardan.bestforum.us
Darth Viraden

Darth Viraden

PostSubject: Re: Changed the planet of our "New History"   Changed the planet of our "New History" EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 6:32 pm

ya i also noticed that either way you would have done a good jjob with the story
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: Changed the planet of our "New History"   Changed the planet of our "New History" EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 6:33 pm

Mind telling my how I brought that to your attention?
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: Changed the planet of our "New History"   Changed the planet of our "New History" EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 6:46 pm

in that chat room this morning
Back to top Go down
http://academygenohardan.bestforum.us
alienboy

alienboy

PostSubject: Re: Changed the planet of our "New History"   Changed the planet of our "New History" EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:51 pm

I wantn't paying attention to that becasue i was cought up in the story lol!
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: Changed the planet of our "New History"   Changed the planet of our "New History" EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 10:13 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Herman Mermon

Herman Mermon

PostSubject: Re: Changed the planet of our "New History"   Changed the planet of our "New History" EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:18 pm

Good, Taris is my favorite planet after playing KOTOR.
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: Changed the planet of our "New History"   Changed the planet of our "New History" EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:28 pm

I can't wait to go their when the game comes out... seeing all the destruction and helping to make it better as a part of the Republic... its going to be Awesome...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changed the planet of our "New History"   Changed the planet of our "New History" Empty

Back to top Go down

Changed the planet of our "New History"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrath of the Shadow/Jedi Temple Security Force :: Holonet News Bulliten :: News-
Jump to: