Wrath of the Shadow/Jedi Temple Security Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrath of the Shadow/Jedi Temple Security Force's forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Playlist
New story has started ZjJiMzU*YmNkYjIwMyZvZj*w
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» the jack of all trades
New story has started EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 5:56 pm by GinsuMisky

» A very pressing matter (contains poll)
New story has started EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:21 pm by ADMHalsey

» new updates!!!
New story has started EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:05 am by Nelson_MD

» Ideas
New story has started EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:57 am by nitsua25

» What Happend?
New story has started EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 9:18 pm by Darth Viraden

» post some funny star wars pics!!
New story has started EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:06 pm by Jedi_Man

» Crew Skills
New story has started EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 11:58 am by Jedi_Man

» Post characters and bio's here
New story has started EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:00 pm by Jedi_Man

» Star Wars yo'mama jokes
New story has started EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:37 am by Jedi_Man

» Training for Jedi Man
New story has started EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:32 pm by Jedi_Man

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 77 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:18 am
Top posters
Nelson_MD (684)
New story has started Vote_lcapNew story has started Voting_barNew story has started Vote_rcap 
GinsuMisky (483)
New story has started Vote_lcapNew story has started Voting_barNew story has started Vote_rcap 
Darth Viraden (320)
Herman Mermon (167)
Calo_Fett (157)
ADMHalsey (151)
alienboy (88)
madiloriancon (71)
Jedi_Man (47)
nitsua25 (37)
Disclaimer

This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd. and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2009 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd. You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or ‘deep link’ to any image, video or sound clip directly.
Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.

New story has started

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

New story has started Empty
PostSubject: New story has started   New story has started EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 6:03 pm

I have included myself (Master Celoni), Calo Fett (Calo Fett), and Darth Viraden (Viraden) into the new story, which is now up by the way. So leave your feed back, and how you think they are going to join sides. Because I got nothing for you there. I am really going to need some help there. And i need some characters but please post them in the user submitted stories.

Last edited by nelson_md on Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://academygenohardan.bestforum.us
Calo_Fett

Calo_Fett

PostSubject: Re: New story has started   New story has started EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:02 am

Really liked the beginning. Maybe one side could get captured and forced to help the other to gain their freedom, but towards the end ( long time away) they become friends somehow. Just a thought
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: New story has started   New story has started EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:09 am

something needs to happen to where they all get to be on one side.
Back to top Go down
Calo_Fett

Calo_Fett

PostSubject: Re: New story has started   New story has started EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:18 am

hmm, well maybe its a crime lord. It is the only person i could think of that both sides would hate. The crime lord is using both sides to kill each other off so that he can gain all the power and money. What you could do is when the two sides meet ( which seems pretty soon) have them fight and every one but our characters die, then they realize that they were both set up but the crime lord to kill each other or something like that. So they team up for the sake of revenge. I'm no writer so thats the best I've got
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: New story has started   New story has started EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 10:17 am

they would not have been set up though, the mandalorians were calling for reinforcements or a way of the planet. And the Republic picked up the signal. I don't think that they would have been set up.
Back to top Go down
Calo_Fett

Calo_Fett

PostSubject: Re: New story has started   New story has started EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 10:55 am

well geez haha Im out of ideas. I will go back to my first thought which was just to have two separate stories.
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: New story has started   New story has started EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 12:29 pm

i don't know, i like the idea of one story, but i will have to figure this out.
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: New story has started   New story has started EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:51 am

I have just decided that i did not like how the story went, so i will leave it up for a little bit until I finished the new first chapter. Which likely will have both sides in it as did the old first chapter.
It is going to be WAY better
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New story has started   New story has started Empty

Back to top Go down

New story has started
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrath of the Shadow/Jedi Temple Security Force :: Holonet News Bulliten :: News-
Jump to: