Wrath of the Shadow/Jedi Temple Security Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrath of the Shadow/Jedi Temple Security Force's forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Playlist
finished chapter 6 ZjJiMzU*YmNkYjIwMyZvZj*w
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» the jack of all trades
finished chapter 6 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 5:56 pm by GinsuMisky

» A very pressing matter (contains poll)
finished chapter 6 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:21 pm by ADMHalsey

» new updates!!!
finished chapter 6 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:05 am by Nelson_MD

» Ideas
finished chapter 6 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:57 am by nitsua25

» What Happend?
finished chapter 6 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 9:18 pm by Darth Viraden

» post some funny star wars pics!!
finished chapter 6 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:06 pm by Jedi_Man

» Crew Skills
finished chapter 6 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 11:58 am by Jedi_Man

» Post characters and bio's here
finished chapter 6 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:00 pm by Jedi_Man

» Star Wars yo'mama jokes
finished chapter 6 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:37 am by Jedi_Man

» Training for Jedi Man
finished chapter 6 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:32 pm by Jedi_Man

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 77 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:18 am
Top posters
Nelson_MD (684)
finished chapter 6 Vote_lcapfinished chapter 6 Voting_barfinished chapter 6 Vote_rcap 
GinsuMisky (483)
finished chapter 6 Vote_lcapfinished chapter 6 Voting_barfinished chapter 6 Vote_rcap 
Darth Viraden (320)
Herman Mermon (167)
Calo_Fett (157)
ADMHalsey (151)
alienboy (88)
madiloriancon (71)
Jedi_Man (47)
nitsua25 (37)
Disclaimer

This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd. and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2009 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd. You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or ‘deep link’ to any image, video or sound clip directly.
Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.

finished chapter 6

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

finished chapter 6 Empty
PostSubject: finished chapter 6   finished chapter 6 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 5:33 pm

chapter 6 is done, hope you guys like it...
Back to top Go down
http://academygenohardan.bestforum.us
Darth Viraden

Darth Viraden

finished chapter 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: finished chapter 6   finished chapter 6 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 6:16 pm

good chapter nelson you should think about being a proffesional writer
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

finished chapter 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: finished chapter 6   finished chapter 6 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 6:52 pm

I have thought of it, and i might be if i end up not wanting to be an Oncologist, and I really don't think that, that would happen...but thanks for the suggestion, it is definantly something i can minor in when i go to college!
Back to top Go down
Calo_Fett

Calo_Fett

finished chapter 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: finished chapter 6   finished chapter 6 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 7:41 pm

or it could be a great side hobby.
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

finished chapter 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: finished chapter 6   finished chapter 6 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 9:34 pm

yeah, that too...
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

finished chapter 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: finished chapter 6   finished chapter 6 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:39 am

sooo....how do you guys like the chapter...hmmm...do you guys like the way i set up the dark side in it...choices, choices... santa
Back to top Go down
Darth Viraden

Darth Viraden

finished chapter 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: finished chapter 6   finished chapter 6 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 4:51 pm

great way to add the darkside, if only there was a way to add Darth Viraden...
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

finished chapter 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: finished chapter 6   finished chapter 6 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 6:21 pm

if only...
Back to top Go down
Calo_Fett

Calo_Fett

finished chapter 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: finished chapter 6   finished chapter 6 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 7:00 pm

very good! I like how BA i am haha
Back to top Go down
Darth Viraden

Darth Viraden

finished chapter 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: finished chapter 6   finished chapter 6 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 7:37 pm

do you have any idea how you are going to add Darth Viraden?
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

finished chapter 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: finished chapter 6   finished chapter 6 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 11:06 pm

nope...not at all...and plus, even if i did add him in, couldn't i just kill him by having some jedi kill him, or have a drovian rip him up...anything could really happen...lol
Back to top Go down
Darth Viraden

Darth Viraden

finished chapter 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: finished chapter 6   finished chapter 6 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 3:02 pm

maybe you could have him be the really bad bad guy of the story
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

finished chapter 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: finished chapter 6   finished chapter 6 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 9:41 pm

maybe, but now is really not the place to have this conversation, and it seems to me like we have already had it, and I seem to remember saying that I don't know if he will be put in the story, or when if ever, on several occasions. If he gets put into the story later, great, your character is in the history, until then there is no reason you need to keep bringing this up. I don't want to be mean, but as I remember, your character was in the last one, and not every bodies was, so, you should just wait until your character is put in the story and not bugging me about it. Every one else is very patient with me, and just to let you know, we do have a character bio section where you can write your own character story, so why don't you work on that for a little while, instead of bugging me every time a write a FREAKING chapter...And once again, it is nothing personal, but it not easy to put a character in, and then have it fit into the story. So, for now this conversation is closed. And I am sorry that it had to come out this way, but I was getting annoyed with having to tell you that I did not know when your character was going to be put into the story. Have a nice day, and if i get a chance, i will put your character in however I see fit. If you have any questions concerning this post, you can pm me. A public forum is not the place for this kind of a conversation. See ya later. Very Happy

No hard feelings...okay?
Back to top Go down
ADMHalsey

ADMHalsey

finished chapter 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: finished chapter 6   finished chapter 6 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 10:48 pm

BURN!!!!!!!! or in fancier terms for you so dubiously inclined [b]THOUGH HAS BEEN TOASTED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

finished chapter 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: finished chapter 6   finished chapter 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

finished chapter 6
Page 1 of 1