Wrath of the Shadow/Jedi Temple Security Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrath of the Shadow/Jedi Temple Security Force's forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Playlist
Who is your fav sith? ZjJiMzU*YmNkYjIwMyZvZj*w
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» the jack of all trades
Who is your fav sith? EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 5:56 pm by GinsuMisky

» A very pressing matter (contains poll)
Who is your fav sith? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:21 pm by ADMHalsey

» new updates!!!
Who is your fav sith? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:05 am by Nelson_MD

» Ideas
Who is your fav sith? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:57 am by nitsua25

» What Happend?
Who is your fav sith? EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 9:18 pm by Darth Viraden

» post some funny star wars pics!!
Who is your fav sith? EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:06 pm by Jedi_Man

» Crew Skills
Who is your fav sith? EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 11:58 am by Jedi_Man

» Post characters and bio's here
Who is your fav sith? EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:00 pm by Jedi_Man

» Star Wars yo'mama jokes
Who is your fav sith? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:37 am by Jedi_Man

» Training for Jedi Man
Who is your fav sith? EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:32 pm by Jedi_Man

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 77 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:18 am
Top posters
Nelson_MD (684)
Who is your fav sith? Vote_lcapWho is your fav sith? Voting_barWho is your fav sith? Vote_rcap 
GinsuMisky (483)
Who is your fav sith? Vote_lcapWho is your fav sith? Voting_barWho is your fav sith? Vote_rcap 
Darth Viraden (320)
Herman Mermon (167)
Calo_Fett (157)
ADMHalsey (151)
alienboy (88)
madiloriancon (71)
Jedi_Man (47)
nitsua25 (37)
Disclaimer

This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd. and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2009 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd. You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or ‘deep link’ to any image, video or sound clip directly.
Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.

Who is your fav sith?

Go down 
+4
Herman Mermon
Darth Viraden
Mikeythewrench
Nelson_MD
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

Who is your fav sith? Empty
PostSubject: Who is your fav sith?   Who is your fav sith? EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 10:20 pm

hey guys, who is your favorite sith... I know mine is Darth Bane, if any of you don't know who Darth Bane is, you need to go to a library and pick yourself up "Darth Bane Path of Destruction" and then read it and then you can tell me if Darth Bane is not Flippen aswesome...
Back to top Go down
http://academygenohardan.bestforum.us
Mikeythewrench

Mikeythewrench

PostSubject: Re: Who is your fav sith?   Who is your fav sith? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:55 am

I personally think revan was awesome
Back to top Go down
Darth Viraden

Darth Viraden

PostSubject: Re: Who is your fav sith?   Who is your fav sith? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 2:27 pm

revan was a pushover compared to Darth Vader
Back to top Go down
Herman Mermon

Herman Mermon

PostSubject: Re: Who is your fav sith?   Who is your fav sith? EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 3:50 pm

I've always admired Darth Maul for his acrobatics because I am a fan of high-flying martial arts and whatnot. I like it in Star Wars when there are characters that don't use the force for everything and actually use melee combat that is within reach of modern humans.
Back to top Go down
Darth Viraden

Darth Viraden

PostSubject: Re: Who is your fav sith?   Who is your fav sith? EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 4:23 pm

vader only used the force when he was going to finish somebody
Back to top Go down
Calo_Fett

Calo_Fett

PostSubject: Re: Who is your fav sith?   Who is your fav sith? EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 5:40 pm

Darth Maul
Back to top Go down
BobaDoom

BobaDoom

PostSubject: Re: Who is your fav sith?   Who is your fav sith? EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 7:37 pm

Darth Maul, I mean in The Phantom Menace, when the door opened and he looked up, then a couple seconds later unleashing not a single bladed lightsaber but a double bladed sword, then he killed Qui Gon Jin, who in fact was a master, granted he got cocky and got sliced in half by Obi Wan, and fell down that shaft. He was still in my personal opinion the most acrobatic, and all a round badass.
Back to top Go down
Calo_Fett

Calo_Fett

PostSubject: Re: Who is your fav sith?   Who is your fav sith? EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 8:54 pm

Very true. With Jedi/Sith I always favor the acrobatic weapons spec over the force spec.
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: Who is your fav sith?   Who is your fav sith? EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 9:52 pm

no offence to darth vader (he was and is one of my favorite sith), but HE is a PUSHOVER. He could not even control all aspects of the force. And i know that ginsu will agree with me, according to Lumiya dark lady of the sith, vader was too much of a cyborg to gain control of even the most arcane arts of the force because of all his robotic body parts. Now, i know that i don't make much sense here, but the gist of what i am trying to say is that Darth Vader lost all of his potential after fighting Obi-wan on mustafar. And after ward could never amounted to what he could have if he was STRONG ENOUGH to defeat obi-wan, but alas, Anakin was a baby and did not have the strength to defeat a Jedi Master. And no offence Viraden, I like vader as much as the next guy, but he is not that good.
Back to top Go down
BobaDoom

BobaDoom

PostSubject: Re: Who is your fav sith?   Who is your fav sith? EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 11:25 pm

That's pretty funny, now that you say that I have to agree Vader never really used the force after his fight with Obi Wan, I think the only time he used the force was when he was choking the imperial officers that failed to his standards( I mean who is stupid enough to to disappoint Vader. Then the other time was when he fought luke in the Death Star, and on Bespin. I think the only sith that I know of and that come from the top of my head that actually used the force a lot was Darth Sidious and Count Dooku, add more if I forgot one or if I am wrong about something.
Back to top Go down
Mikeythewrench

Mikeythewrench

PostSubject: Re: Who is your fav sith?   Who is your fav sith? EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 11:53 pm

I truly believe that as 2 sith, revan would have destroyed vader. I love vader but he was soft compared to revan and we are also arguing New school sith v.s old school sith. Revan was old school and was more in tune with the force and i believe his story and background brought alot of depth to the star wars universe. In some senses Vader was a bitch.. I am sorry to say, he was a pawn to Sidious, and only was able to truly put up a fight with obi wan after he was mostly a machine with asthma and obi wan was so old he was one lightsaber battle off needing a walker. I really do like vader but he was probably the most useless sith there was. My apologies if i offended anyone, i\I did not intend to.
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: Who is your fav sith?   Who is your fav sith? EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 8:33 am

what both you guys said is true, Vader can't do anything because of his asthma, and the emperor just takes control of him. Any true sith apprentice would have risen against his master and killed him/her and take the mantle of dark lord. Vader did not do any of that. But once again, I did not mean to upset anyone, but Lord Vader sucked, and died to the hands of Jedi because he was weak. The emperor should have killed him and taken another apprentice that wasn't totally machine.
Back to top Go down
Calo_Fett

Calo_Fett

PostSubject: Re: Who is your fav sith?   Who is your fav sith? EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 11:32 am

The thinig to remimber was that Vader had this "presence" about him. That is why he, to me at least, was more of an overpowered leader then an actual sith.
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: Who is your fav sith?   Who is your fav sith? EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 12:25 pm

very true, he had sort of an aura in the force, like an adept, but more powerful...
Back to top Go down
alienboy

alienboy

PostSubject: Re: Who is your fav sith?   Who is your fav sith? EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 6:22 pm

Darth Bane is my fav even though im still reading path of distruction hes flippin awesome Razz
Back to top Go down
alienboy

alienboy

PostSubject: Re: Who is your fav sith?   Who is your fav sith? EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 6:23 pm

Starkiller was "over powered" too but hes a jedi now
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: Who is your fav sith?   Who is your fav sith? EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 7:07 pm

Yeah but he started out a sith then went became a jedi as he realized that Vader was a bad guy...
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: Who is your fav sith?   Who is your fav sith? EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 8:17 pm

it all depends on how you played the game, and either way, he was awesome, anybody who says he sucks must be an idiot, i don't see darth vader doing any of that kind of stuff...nor the emperor for that matter...
Back to top Go down
Darth Viraden

Darth Viraden

PostSubject: Re: Who is your fav sith?   Who is your fav sith? EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 9:45 pm

btw, even though vader lacked in power in the force he was beast in lightsaber combat he could destroy revan in lightsaber combat
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: Who is your fav sith?   Who is your fav sith? EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 1:25 pm

no he couldn't, he can barely even raise his arms above his head, read Dark Lord: The rise of Darth Vader and it is proven...darth vader is awesome, but when it comes to being a good sith, he sucks, he is a hollow shell of his former self, and frankly, he is nowhere near as good as revan is and was...

Last edited by nelson_md on Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: Who is your fav sith?   Who is your fav sith? EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 1:33 pm

here is the quote:
"The weighty cloak and pectoral plating so restricted his movement that he could scarecely lift his arms over his head, and he had already been forced to adapt his lightsaber technique to compensate." (Luceno 58).

-Dark Lord: The Rise of Darth Vader by James Luceno...

Ha, i told you he couldn't really lift his arms above his head...
Back to top Go down
Darth Viraden

Darth Viraden

PostSubject: Re: Who is your fav sith?   Who is your fav sith? EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:21 pm

than explain why he wiped out nearly the rest of the jedi when he was in his suit
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: Who is your fav sith?   Who is your fav sith? EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:22 pm

because he used other people with him, he is not totally helpless, but he does suck
Back to top Go down
Darth Viraden

Darth Viraden

PostSubject: Re: Who is your fav sith?   Who is your fav sith? EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:23 pm

and he was beast in tfu
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: Who is your fav sith?   Who is your fav sith? EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:25 pm

yeah, but that really was just a cannon appearence, if it was real, the emperor would have been 5000x better, and so would Luke...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is your fav sith?   Who is your fav sith? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is your fav sith?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrath of the Shadow/Jedi Temple Security Force :: Class specific forums :: Sith-
Jump to: