Wrath of the Shadow/Jedi Temple Security Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrath of the Shadow/Jedi Temple Security Force's forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Playlist
Fan Friday... More looks into SWTOR Ships ZjJiMzU*YmNkYjIwMyZvZj*w
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» the jack of all trades
Fan Friday... More looks into SWTOR Ships EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 5:56 pm by GinsuMisky

» A very pressing matter (contains poll)
Fan Friday... More looks into SWTOR Ships EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:21 pm by ADMHalsey

» new updates!!!
Fan Friday... More looks into SWTOR Ships EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:05 am by Nelson_MD

» Ideas
Fan Friday... More looks into SWTOR Ships EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:57 am by nitsua25

» What Happend?
Fan Friday... More looks into SWTOR Ships EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 9:18 pm by Darth Viraden

» post some funny star wars pics!!
Fan Friday... More looks into SWTOR Ships EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:06 pm by Jedi_Man

» Crew Skills
Fan Friday... More looks into SWTOR Ships EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 11:58 am by Jedi_Man

» Post characters and bio's here
Fan Friday... More looks into SWTOR Ships EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:00 pm by Jedi_Man

» Star Wars yo'mama jokes
Fan Friday... More looks into SWTOR Ships EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:37 am by Jedi_Man

» Training for Jedi Man
Fan Friday... More looks into SWTOR Ships EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:32 pm by Jedi_Man

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 77 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:18 am
Top posters
Nelson_MD (684)
Fan Friday... More looks into SWTOR Ships Vote_lcapFan Friday... More looks into SWTOR Ships Voting_barFan Friday... More looks into SWTOR Ships Vote_rcap 
GinsuMisky (483)
Fan Friday... More looks into SWTOR Ships Vote_lcapFan Friday... More looks into SWTOR Ships Voting_barFan Friday... More looks into SWTOR Ships Vote_rcap 
Darth Viraden (320)
Herman Mermon (167)
Calo_Fett (157)
ADMHalsey (151)
alienboy (88)
madiloriancon (71)
Jedi_Man (47)
nitsua25 (37)
Disclaimer

This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd. and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2009 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd. You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or ‘deep link’ to any image, video or sound clip directly.
Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.

Fan Friday... More looks into SWTOR Ships

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GinsuMisky

Fan Friday... More looks into SWTOR Ships Empty
PostSubject: Fan Friday... More looks into SWTOR Ships   Fan Friday... More looks into SWTOR Ships EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:19 pm

Hey check out the site for Fan Friday and a deeper look into the ships of SWTOR... They have new fan art... a roll playing secton for the forums and they basicly announced all the advanced classes for each class... For the ship they give you a 3D rotation of the two announced when you click on them and a bio for them and the other four are just blanks in the shape of the ships themselves but you can pretty much guess which ship is going to which class...
Back to top Go down
Jedi_Man

Jedi_Man

PostSubject: Re: Fan Friday... More looks into SWTOR Ships   Fan Friday... More looks into SWTOR Ships EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:23 pm

is it the SWTOR site?
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: Fan Friday... More looks into SWTOR Ships   Fan Friday... More looks into SWTOR Ships EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:25 pm

lol! where else would it be....
Back to top Go down
Darth Viraden

Darth Viraden

PostSubject: Re: Fan Friday... More looks into SWTOR Ships   Fan Friday... More looks into SWTOR Ships EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:27 pm

i saw the ships the infiltrater looks like its for the sith warrior
Back to top Go down
Jedi_Man

Jedi_Man

PostSubject: Re: Fan Friday... More looks into SWTOR Ships   Fan Friday... More looks into SWTOR Ships EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:37 pm

GinsuMisky wrote:
lol! where else would it be....

no crap, but there's a lot of fan sites that you could have gotten it from...

Last edited by Jedi_Man on Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darth Viraden

Darth Viraden

PostSubject: Re: Fan Friday... More looks into SWTOR Ships   Fan Friday... More looks into SWTOR Ships EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:39 pm

ya dont have to call people names
Back to top Go down
Jedi_Man

Jedi_Man

PostSubject: Re: Fan Friday... More looks into SWTOR Ships   Fan Friday... More looks into SWTOR Ships EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:46 pm

Darth Viraden wrote:
ya dont have to call people names

well if "buckwheat" is so offensive...

btw I know a guy NAMED buckwheat, so...
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: Fan Friday... More looks into SWTOR Ships   Fan Friday... More looks into SWTOR Ships EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:58 pm

1. that is offinsive... 2. I didn't see the name anywhere... 3. I don't go to any fansites... I go straight to the sorce... 4. The Infeltrater is for the Sith Worrior and the Sith Inquisitor like the Vanguard is for the Jedi Kight and Jedi Consular
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: Fan Friday... More looks into SWTOR Ships   Fan Friday... More looks into SWTOR Ships EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:01 pm

1. it is offensive... 2. I didn't see the name anywhere... 3. I don't go to any fan sites just straight to the source... 4. the Infiltrator is for the Sith Warrior and Sith Inquisitor like the Vanguard is for the Jedi Knight and Jedi Consular...
Back to top Go down
Jedi_Man

Jedi_Man

PostSubject: Re: Fan Friday... More looks into SWTOR Ships   Fan Friday... More looks into SWTOR Ships EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:05 pm

GinsuMisky wrote:
1. it is offensive... 2. I didn't see the name anywhere... 3. I don't go to any fan sites just straight to the source... 4. the Infiltrator is for the Sith Warrior and Sith Inquisitor like the Vanguard is for the Jedi Knight and Jedi Consular...

1! sorry man I didn't know it was offensive... like I said I know a guy named buckwheat so.... 2. cool beans (about the ships)
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: Fan Friday... More looks into SWTOR Ships   Fan Friday... More looks into SWTOR Ships EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:09 pm

Yeah the ships are awesome... and even if someone has that name it can still be offensive to others...
Back to top Go down
Jedi_Man

Jedi_Man

PostSubject: Re: Fan Friday... More looks into SWTOR Ships   Fan Friday... More looks into SWTOR Ships EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:13 pm

GinsuMisky wrote:
Yeah the ships are awesome... and even if someone has that name it can still be offensive to others...

once more... I didn't know. I'm a fairly clueless person, just to let you know. And my ADD doesn't help, either. So basically, shoot me.

and sorry again. (I mean it!)
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: Fan Friday... More looks into SWTOR Ships   Fan Friday... More looks into SWTOR Ships EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:21 pm

I know man i'm not worried about it...
Back to top Go down
Jedi_Man

Jedi_Man

PostSubject: Re: Fan Friday... More looks into SWTOR Ships   Fan Friday... More looks into SWTOR Ships EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:32 pm

GinsuMisky wrote:
I know man i'm not worried about it...

well thanks. one less thing to worry about.
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: Fan Friday... More looks into SWTOR Ships   Fan Friday... More looks into SWTOR Ships EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:18 pm

No problem... but how about the advanced classes man some of those... hell all of them sound awesome... I'm going to have to make two for each class now...
Back to top Go down
Darth Viraden

Darth Viraden

PostSubject: Re: Fan Friday... More looks into SWTOR Ships   Fan Friday... More looks into SWTOR Ships EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:27 pm

the infiltrater looks beast
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: Fan Friday... More looks into SWTOR Ships   Fan Friday... More looks into SWTOR Ships EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:28 pm

yeah, it looks cool...but can you upgrade the ships... that is what i want to know...
Back to top Go down
http://academygenohardan.bestforum.us
Darth Viraden

Darth Viraden

PostSubject: Re: Fan Friday... More looks into SWTOR Ships   Fan Friday... More looks into SWTOR Ships EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:30 pm

hopefully, i just want to change the fire power and how much armor it has and stuff like that
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: Fan Friday... More looks into SWTOR Ships   Fan Friday... More looks into SWTOR Ships EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:50 am

well fire power won't really be upgradable... armor I'm not so sure on, the only really costumizable thing for the ships are going to be the insides and maybe the color but they haven't said much on it...
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: Fan Friday... More looks into SWTOR Ships   Fan Friday... More looks into SWTOR Ships EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 7:36 am

we can still hope, and i think that they will do that because they did it in ME2 and that was a great game...
Back to top Go down
http://academygenohardan.bestforum.us
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: Fan Friday... More looks into SWTOR Ships   Fan Friday... More looks into SWTOR Ships EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 11:50 am

It was a great game... but with TOR they want to make sure that player ships stay equal so I think the only time you will get weapon and armor upgrades is when you get piloting levels... if they will have a leveling system for Pilots like they did in SWG...
Back to top Go down
Herman Mermon

Herman Mermon

PostSubject: Re: Fan Friday... More looks into SWTOR Ships   Fan Friday... More looks into SWTOR Ships EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:13 pm

If you mean the space battles and class ships and stuff it was already displayed in PC Gamer earlier this month.
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: Fan Friday... More looks into SWTOR Ships   Fan Friday... More looks into SWTOR Ships EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:42 pm

Yeah I know... I have the PC Gamer magazine with it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fan Friday... More looks into SWTOR Ships   Fan Friday... More looks into SWTOR Ships Empty

Back to top Go down

Fan Friday... More looks into SWTOR Ships
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrath of the Shadow/Jedi Temple Security Force :: Holonet News Bulliten :: News-
Jump to: