Wrath of the Shadow/Jedi Temple Security Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrath of the Shadow/Jedi Temple Security Force's forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Playlist
On the proofs of the light side ZjJiMzU*YmNkYjIwMyZvZj*w
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» the jack of all trades
On the proofs of the light side EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 5:56 pm by GinsuMisky

» A very pressing matter (contains poll)
On the proofs of the light side EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:21 pm by ADMHalsey

» new updates!!!
On the proofs of the light side EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:05 am by Nelson_MD

» Ideas
On the proofs of the light side EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:57 am by nitsua25

» What Happend?
On the proofs of the light side EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 9:18 pm by Darth Viraden

» post some funny star wars pics!!
On the proofs of the light side EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:06 pm by Jedi_Man

» Crew Skills
On the proofs of the light side EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 11:58 am by Jedi_Man

» Post characters and bio's here
On the proofs of the light side EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:00 pm by Jedi_Man

» Star Wars yo'mama jokes
On the proofs of the light side EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:37 am by Jedi_Man

» Training for Jedi Man
On the proofs of the light side EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:32 pm by Jedi_Man

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 77 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:18 am
Top posters
Nelson_MD (684)
On the proofs of the light side Vote_lcapOn the proofs of the light side Voting_barOn the proofs of the light side Vote_rcap 
GinsuMisky (483)
On the proofs of the light side Vote_lcapOn the proofs of the light side Voting_barOn the proofs of the light side Vote_rcap 
Darth Viraden (320)
Herman Mermon (167)
Calo_Fett (157)
ADMHalsey (151)
alienboy (88)
madiloriancon (71)
Jedi_Man (47)
nitsua25 (37)
Disclaimer

This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd. and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2009 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd. You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or ‘deep link’ to any image, video or sound clip directly.
Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.

On the proofs of the light side

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

On the proofs of the light side Empty
PostSubject: On the proofs of the light side   On the proofs of the light side EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 2:12 pm

It is herein that my spiritual deliberations on the validity of the Light Side be set forth into writing. The following version religious manifesto is only a rough draft and will or might require MUCH refinement. However, this Jedi believes it is crucial that my thoughts be laid down to assist in the War against the Dark Side. The following treasties have been made:

Treastie I: Power is a false delsusion giving the Force weilder false clue that their is accomplishment in it.

Treastie II: Let it be known that their is no "Good" or "Benevolent" Dark Side Wielder, for in power their is a need for the destrution of others

Treastie III: Their is no real "power" in the Dark Side, only the blood hate of all living things that fuels a misguided interpretation of what is power.

Treastie IV: In all senses, the Dark Side Wielder is not at peace and is NEVER free: for the Dark Side is in a peretual bind and control of your own mind, your thoughts are never your own and your spirit never in solace for the Darkness takes you even after death.

These are my truths as perceived by the Second Velexia Covenant, you may critique these as much as you like. Further deliberation shall be made to improve on what is given.
Back to top Go down
http://academygenohardan.bestforum.us
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: On the proofs of the light side   On the proofs of the light side EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 2:24 pm

Vary nice and it does hold a lot of truth to it as well... Like if you are of the dark side no matter what you do you are not free even after death...
Back to top Go down
Darth Viraden

Darth Viraden

PostSubject: Re: On the proofs of the light side   On the proofs of the light side EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 2:41 pm

i agree but some do not want to be free.. they want power to satisfy there taste for death therefore they are not free but they CHOOSE to be that way...
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: On the proofs of the light side   On the proofs of the light side EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 2:47 pm

Yeah but think... would they be refreashed and happy if they were set free to where they don't crave death and destruction...
Back to top Go down
Darth Viraden

Darth Viraden

PostSubject: Re: On the proofs of the light side   On the proofs of the light side EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 2:59 pm

i dot it they probably would choose death
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: On the proofs of the light side   On the proofs of the light side EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 3:03 pm

Never know till it happens... which probably won't ever so we'll never know... lol...
Back to top Go down
Calo_Fett

Calo_Fett

PostSubject: Re: On the proofs of the light side   On the proofs of the light side EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:48 pm

Loved the formate for you thoughts, very "Plotinus-ish".
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: On the proofs of the light side   On the proofs of the light side EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:04 pm

Calo_Fett wrote:
Loved the formate for you thoughts, very "Plotinus-ish".

Okay I know a lot of big words but what in the good lords name does Plotinus-ish mean???
Back to top Go down
Darth Viraden

Darth Viraden

PostSubject: Re: On the proofs of the light side   On the proofs of the light side EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:30 pm

sounds cartoonish lol
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: On the proofs of the light side   On the proofs of the light side EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:47 pm

Yeah but what does it mean???
Back to top Go down
Darth Viraden

Darth Viraden

PostSubject: Re: On the proofs of the light side   On the proofs of the light side EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:48 pm

dont ask me
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: On the proofs of the light side   On the proofs of the light side EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:54 pm

Geez I wish I knew what it meant...
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: On the proofs of the light side   On the proofs of the light side EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:01 pm

yeah, i don't know what that means at ALL
Back to top Go down
Darth Viraden

Darth Viraden

PostSubject: Re: On the proofs of the light side   On the proofs of the light side EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:30 pm

even nelson is stumped
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: On the proofs of the light side   On the proofs of the light side EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:18 pm

Where is Calo... Why didn't he five a definision to that word...
Back to top Go down
Jedi_Man

Jedi_Man

PostSubject: Re: On the proofs of the light side   On the proofs of the light side EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:24 pm

GinsuMisky wrote:
Where is Calo... Why didn't he five a definision to that word...

probably to keep you guessing like you are for a while and THEN give the definition. or he thinks you know already.
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: On the proofs of the light side   On the proofs of the light side EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:26 pm

Lol... I'm smart but their are still words I've never seen before... and that was one... oh well it happens...
Back to top Go down
Darth Viraden

Darth Viraden

PostSubject: Re: On the proofs of the light side   On the proofs of the light side EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:38 pm

yup
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: On the proofs of the light side   On the proofs of the light side EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:39 pm

yeah, definantly...
Back to top Go down
Darth Viraden

Darth Viraden

PostSubject: Re: On the proofs of the light side   On the proofs of the light side EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:41 pm

i need to look that word up...
Back to top Go down
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: On the proofs of the light side   On the proofs of the light side EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 2:57 am

Yeah I need to find out what it means...
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: On the proofs of the light side   On the proofs of the light side EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 7:47 am

on dictionary.com it was a roman philosopher who was born in Egypt, but wouldn't that make him Egyptian, he was born in Egypt but was roman???
Back to top Go down
Darth Viraden

Darth Viraden

PostSubject: Re: On the proofs of the light side   On the proofs of the light side EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 8:04 am

i think calo lost it... lol
Back to top Go down
Nelson_MD
Admin
Nelson_MD

PostSubject: Re: On the proofs of the light side   On the proofs of the light side EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 8:07 am

he must of...lol...sorry Calo...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the proofs of the light side   On the proofs of the light side Empty

Back to top Go down

On the proofs of the light side
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrath of the Shadow/Jedi Temple Security Force :: Class specific forums :: Jedi (Knight and Consular)-
Jump to: